• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Montego Prep With EP and Z

IML Gear Cream!
I'm always trying some new things with my posing and I figured I would show how tiny little changes in how you display your body make such a big difference.

These pics are 6 days apart. I'm actually lighter on the right and considerably fuller looking but, you can see how much wider my waist looks from the side despite the serratus (ribs) being more defined.

I didn't angle myself away from front (judges) as much as I normally do for this pose to see if I could give the illusion of looking bigger. I do look bigger on the right but my waist looks wider.

What do you guys think. Right or left? I know which one I would choose.
68adccdcd917828949e4d29b5902ef5c.jpg

So the pic on the right.. looks like your twisting the upper torso much harder... but it clearly looks like these pics are more weeks apart imo.. not days.. meaning Right Pic is the latter with more defined looking physique..

If these are only days apart.. and the only real difference is tweaking your pose.. then I see exactly what you mean.

So the pic on the right.. looks like your twisting the upper torso much harder... but it clearly looks like these pics are more weeks apart imo.. not days.. meaning Right Pic is the latter with more defined looking physique..

If these are only days apart.. and the only real difference is tweaking your pose.. then I see exactly what you mean.

Yeah they're six days apart.

The left I'm actually twisting more and that's what gives my waist a slimmer look. On the right I'm not twisted away as much which makes my upper body look bigger, since it's a little more square to the front but, my waist looks bigger as well.

The twisted pose on the left hides my abs a bit but also tightens the loose skin I have.

I would lean to the one on the left.

Tweaked my left knee today so I had to adjust.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Seated leg press 5 count negative - 200*23, 21
Romanian split squat - 25*23,22
Hypers - 22, 22
Adductor - 130*10,8,7 straight sets
Preacher Curl - 115*23, 21 90*22
Triceps press down - stack *24, 22, 21

Been having multiple Sex sessions every day for the last week.... That's why I haven't trained abs.

Weight was up 1lb from yday after added carbs so I'm right where I wanted to be overall. Making slight adjustments this week. Minimal changes like removing the olive oil I use when cooking my rice and cutting almond milk in half. Tiny.

Tweaked my left knee today so I had to adjust.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Seated leg press 5 count negative - 200*23, 21
Romanian split squat - 25*23,22
Hypers - 22, 22
Adductor - 130*10,8,7 straight sets
Preacher Curl - 115*23, 21 90*22
Triceps press down - stack *24, 22, 21

Been having multiple Sex sessions every day for the last week.... That's why I haven't trained abs.

Weight was up 1lb from yday after added carbs so I'm right where I wanted to be overall. Making slight adjustments this week. Minimal changes like removing the olive oil I use when cooking my rice and cutting almond milk in half. Tiny.

Take it easy brother. Ice and rest!

Couple post workout meals

1-
500g egg whites
120g smores cereal

2-
250g Chicken Breast
300g Jasmine rice
1 box coconut water
b258e26db2b17e33ffe8f3d3c9a05656.jpg
dec206d16762c318a4cbbd83d908411e.jpg

Another meal

60g whey

1 scoop Grazed

50g natural pb
e34fe7dd0cd00184925ea34a4e36830b.jpg
432dc458a76c04dd0bedbad68715588f.jpg

Yeah they're six days apart.

The left I'm actually twisting more and that's what gives my waist a slimmer look. On the right I'm not twisted away as much which makes my upper body look bigger, since it's a little more square to the front but, my waist looks bigger as well.

The twisted pose on the left hides my abs a bit but also tightens the loose skin I have.

I would lean to the one on the left.

I definitely see why you would ..

It's amazing to me, how much of a difference something so slight can effect your placing..
Reminds me of the saying about football being a game of inches.. For you, posing also may come down to those inches or half inches of a pose being to deep or too light..

How much time spent practicing your poses, goes into competition ??

Couple post workout meals

1-
500g egg whites
120g smores cereal

2-
250g Chicken Breast
300g Jasmine rice
1 box coconut water

Bro.. Im a huge fan of rice.. I know most swear by brown rice.. but I love Jasmine and basmati all the same.. I'll eat it plan or with some chilli powder.. black pepper.. or garlic powder ...
White rice very occasionally.

Do you notice any differences from one rice to another.. ?? I'd love to hear your take on rice..

IML Gear Cream!
Bro.. Im a huge fan of rice.. I know most swear by brown rice.. but I love Jasmine and basmati all the same.. I'll eat it plan or with some chilli powder.. black pepper.. or garlic powder ...
White rice very occasionally.

Do you notice any differences from one rice to another.. ?? I'd love to hear your take on rice..
I hate brown rice.

I won't even use it in the final weeks of a cut because of its poor digestion for myself.

The husk of the rice doesn't digest which is why the fiber content is higher and thus, the poor digestion.

Jasmine is my go to. No issues with digestion at all.

I definitely see why you would ..

It's amazing to me, how much of a difference something so slight can effect your placing..
Reminds me of the saying about football being a game of inches.. For you, posing also may come down to those inches or half inches of a pose being to deep or too light..

How much time spent practicing your poses, goes into competition ??
I pose every day during prep. Starting off with 2-3 rounds at the beginning and increasing the time I hold each pose week to week.

It'll be 20-30 minutes a day on average at the end.

Off yesterday so back to trace carbs in the diet.

Finally got my schedule at work sorted out so I will either train when I wake up or, push it until Tuesday so I'm set up a little better on my off days.

Everything is going very good still. Knee seems to be doing fine today so hopefully it was just a little thing.

The EP oils are very smooth. No pip at all in the quads. The clen I bumped to 40mcg yday. Sweating like a hog all day. Getting some mild back pumps I'm attributing to the dbol. I'm right at 4 weeks so getting close to the limit there.

Strength and pumps are killer right now and I'm still leaning out while my weight is holding pretty well.

This week I'll implement the small changes in diet to make sure progress continues and see where I'll go from there.

I told you brother our oils are smooth as butter. No E.O. toxic bs like some labs use. We use only hypoallergenic oils that 95% ppl respond very well to. Even our high 500mg oils are smooth as can be for the dose. Glad your enjoying!

Had a couple days off to adjust my schedule.

This effected sleep quite a bit but, meals were as planned. I'll be much more active with my new schedule so I'll be taking that into account going forward.

As an example, I hit a new low in weight this morning. Partly from the back to back no carb days but more from fact that I'm working longer hours and more days. I work outside and it's physical and it's hot as fuck.

Upper loading today - went during a busy time so I had to adjust exercises

Wide grip pull down - stack *12, 9
Close grip pull down - stack *9
Incline Hammer - 360*11, 7
Reverse shoulder press machine - 120kg *11, 9
Triceps v bar - stack *15, 12, 9
Preacher Curl - 120*10, 9

Very flat today. Pumps weren't very good as expected. Waist is still tightening up nicely. This week should bring some good changes.

Had a couple days off to adjust my schedule.

This effected sleep quite a bit but, meals were as planned. I'll be much more active with my new schedule so I'll be taking that into account going forward.

As an example, I hit a new low in weight this morning. Partly from the back to back no carb days but more from fact that I'm working longer hours and more days. I work outside and it's physical and it's hot as fuck.

Upper loading today - went during a busy time so I had to adjust exercises

Wide grip pull down - stack *12, 9
Close grip pull down - stack *9
Incline Hammer - 360*11, 7
Reverse shoulder press machine - 120kg *11, 9
Triceps v bar - stack *15, 12, 9
Preacher Curl - 120*10, 9

Very flat today. Pumps weren't very good as expected. Waist is still tightening up nicely. This week should bring some good changes.

You ain?t lying it?s been miserable as fuck outside. I work in the heat 75% day as well ( gulf south region) and I been dying this summer. I?m actually waiting to start my blast this fall when it cools down some.

I pose every day during prep. Starting off with 2-3 rounds at the beginning and increasing the time I hold each pose week to week.

It'll be 20-30 minutes a day on average at the end.

That's a lot of time added to (what I assume is) an already busy schedule.

I never thought about nor realized how much goes into just posing.. but when easy to understand looking back..

Posing is very much a main component to winning a comp.. requiring nothing less that the utmost attention to detail.. or it could cost you everything.

The EP oils are very smooth. No pip at all in the quads. T

I told you brother our oils are smooth as butter. No E.O. toxic bs like some labs use. We use only hypoallergenic oils that 95% ppl respond very well to. Even our high 500mg oils are smooth as can be for the dose. Glad your enjoying!

When I ran EP.. I'd blast 2mL of Sustanon 250 of 2mL Test Prop.. I always liked the addition of shorter estered Testosterones (Base, ACE, Prop, PP) to boost up my total weekly mg's when on blast...

These oils are definitely smooth as butter.. were some of the easier oils to inject .. Never any pain.

Grill ran out of gas so I gotta slum it up and cook my steak in a pan
cf196bff84f968fd42fcc403a9f2e51e.jpg

One thing I wanted to play with during this prep was how much protein I took in.

During my off season, I actually decreased the amount I was eating. Only about 1g per lb of body weight which averaged out between 240-250g. I figured it wouldn't be much different then the regular 1.5g per lb I usually use and it wasn't.

Now for this prep, I've been averaging around 300g per day and I plan to push that much higher for the next two weeks just to see what happens. I'm going to go through a ton of egg whites to make this happen since it's easy and relatively cheap but, I intend to get up to around 450-480g a day.

I'm going to keep fats about the same maybe decrease them slightly. Carbs will decrease a little as well but nothing dramatic.

As much as this prep is to get on stage again, I'm using it to learn new things and fail along the way as well. Will it work? In one way or another, yeah it will lol.

Here's an example -

500g egg whites
50g Whey
1 scoop Grazed
50g natural pb

Roughly

110p
30f
18c
5df29fead5f6f85a535b78d523c92637.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Trained late and went to bed after.

Knee was bothering my a little and it's actually bruised a bit today. Gonna deload next week.

Close leg press - 350*10, 8
Lying hamstring curl - 175*11, 9
Extension - 130*15, 11
Calf press - 360*12, 10, 10, 9
Upper pump

Post workout -
500g egg whites
120g cereal
2 bananas

Then slept

Woke up and had

220g flank
80g Oats
30g natural pb

Did i miss how you prepare your egg whites.. And do you add milk to cereal??
I blend the cereal into the liquid egg whites like a shake post workout

Any other time I just drink them out of the carton.

Off today. Pulled cardio out for today as well.

I'm gonna be well below 240 for my check in tomorrow morning I believe so, I didn't need it.

Tightened up a lot this week and hopefully the pics show the results.

Very happy with this week's progress.
791aede13a3a410ab2c8687ce3d4708e.jpg
92bc5fd6281d99b697fd07f3e0c93799.jpg
0634fd182d368b8759b69cc84c86be8d.jpg
9b7034e3f31215046a70095c564c53b7.jpg

Few more. Just gotta keep pounding that lower back fat off.
2b9c54da66931fbfe808c455cba25b5d.jpg
51326bfe2c149c19e6e81008746c256c.jpg
e4ee64bd153d2cb98f071b1bd9899e7d.jpg

Ok so a little update.

Posted pictures above.

238.2lbs this morning which makes a 3lb drop this last week even after pulling cardio back out.

I tightened up a ton compared to last week and I'm not even close to 2 weeks ago.

I have been getting headaches the last couple days but blood pressure is good. Knee is a bit sore still. Right bicep seems to have a tweak now too but I think it's just tight.

I'm having a refeed today. It might be a tad bit early but I feel like I'm ahead of schedule already so it's as good a time as any.

Next week I deload training so I'll only go in twice for muscle round days. This means I'll have more low carb days, anther reason for today's refeed.

Post workout was my cereal shake as usual and I ate both packs of these cookies as well. About 450g carbs total in everything. I'll have a couple burgers and fries tonight to finish off.

Drugs will increase a bit this coming week.

Bumping test to 1g, Deca to 500 and adding in tren e at 300. Dbol is about to get dropped next week. Clen is at 40mcg. 5iu gh. That's it.
970f2ed43a1e1273aef4422d1fe9dd6e.jpg

Ok so a little update.

Posted pictures above.

238.2lbs this morning which makes a 3lb drop this last week even after pulling cardio back out.

I tightened up a ton compared to last week and I'm not even close to 2 weeks ago.

I have been getting headaches the last couple days but blood pressure is good. Knee is a bit sore still. Right bicep seems to have a tweak now too but I think it's just tight.

I'm having a refeed today. It might be a tad bit early but I feel like I'm ahead of schedule already so it's as good a time as any.

Next week I deload training so I'll only go in twice for muscle round days. This means I'll have more low carb days, anther reason for today's refeed.

Post workout was my cereal shake as usual and I ate both packs of these cookies as well. About 450g carbs total in everything. I'll have a couple burgers and fries tonight to finish off.

Drugs will increase a bit this coming week.

Bumping test to 1g, Deca to 500 and adding in tren e at 300. Dbol is about to get dropped next week. Clen is at 40mcg. 5iu gh. That's it.
970f2ed43a1e1273aef4422d1fe9dd6e.jpg

Progress is great 👍 your definitely looking leaner already and the pwo meals look delicious. Keep up the hard work brother Z is very pleased.

Burgers and fries were excellent.
3ae42a0685ec019cf0b424d3e939f07d.jpg

Back on diet today.

Load went well. Up 4lbs this morning which is about where I wanted to be. I'll be watching this closely since I plan to have these weekly loads from here on out.

Depending where I end up mid week, I'll adjust up or down going firsts forward.

No training today but I'll train lower and upper muscle rounds in the next two days for my cruise week. I'll have one more cruise week in 6-7 weeks then the final week will be most all rest besides training lower body early that week so inflammation can come down before the show.

Pulling clen out and subbing in ECA for the next two weeks also.

Back