• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Montego Prep With EP and Z

IML Gear Cream!
Today was upper loading but it sucked.

Worked late, had to get up early and only got about 4 hours of sleep. Even though I was able to keep more food in yesterday, my strength is way way down. I was also sweating like crazy.

Being so depleted for so long then actually having some carbs stick around sent my metabolism through the roof. Diarrhea came back after my session as well.

Flat Bb bench - 275*8, 275*6 2 drop sets to failure
Rack Pull - 495*10
DB row - 120*12 drop sets to failure
Rear delt cable fly - 40*15, 13, 12, 12
Triceps press down - stack*13, 11

Not a great day. Gonna see where we go from today until Wednesday.

Off training today.

Got up at 3 for fasted cardio then worked 12 hours. I'll be so fucking glad when it cools down.

All the fullness I had in my recent pic is gone. Diarrhea is still there but it seems to be a little better then a week ago.

I had some bloodwork pulled today to see how bad or good I'm actually doing.

About 4 weeks prior to colitis everything looked great so, I guess we'll see.

Way behind.

Lower back is as soft as a pillow still.
d2ce7e0b7b68c536e4af0a651d9bd296.jpg
6852678727d56a5432bbf9e1b7af115c.jpg

Little update on where I'm at.

Weight drop has stopped. At this point my body has leveled out in terms of how often I'm having to use the bathroom every day. I'm still going 10+ times a day, I'm just not seeing weight fall off like it was.

This is and isn't a great thing. I'm glad I leveled out but, at this point I'm fighting off losing lean tissue pretty hard.

Swapping In the short esters, especially the tren, is helping but my performance in the gym is garbage. I've never been this drained while training even when I've been a week out of my previous shows.

I'm still waiting on bloods though.

The issues I mentioned before that I wasn't ready to dive into -
Passing out
General Light headedness a lot during the day
Whole body Inflammation and water retention

These are all very concerning. I mentioned I had passed out on leg day but this hasn't been the only time. Two other occasions I've blacked out but was able to steady myself on a bench.

Multiple times a day I'm getting light headed and seeing black spots even when I'm just sitting watching TV or something.

When I have my worst bouts with the colitis my gut, ankles, fingers and wrists balloon up. I've been able to get around it some with extra minerals but it'll still happen.

Everything there, besides the inflammation, points to being under fed. I've TRIED, oh how I've tried, to get very calorie dense foods in smaller portions but it's not doing the trick. I'm just passing everything too quickly to keep up with the training, cardio and everything else.

Blood pressure keeps reading good even during the spells at home.

Still waiting.....

I've been in contact with a high level Master nationals competitor recently who has colitis as well.

He's been a great help and has answered a ton of questions I've had along with reinforcing most Of what I've been doing already.

I'll be going back to my Dr to request a certain medicine and continue on the path I'm on, recovery wise. No liquid meals. No veggies. Bland protein. Not over eating since it'll get worse. Still waiting on bloods to come back any day.

I take a lot of stuff for gut health but this product was recommend by him as well as many others with my condition so I'm gonna be adding it in.

No training today but I worked my balls off. It was raining most of the day and, here, a rain suit doesn't really help since you'll just sweat enough to get soaked..... I didn't think that through. Put on my rain gear and within an hour I was dripping with sweat which brought on some mild cramps and even worse light headed symptoms. At home now and I'm pounding coconut water and electrolytes with pickles.

Yeah. Got all kinds of stares when I yelled "fuck! You fucking cock sucking mother fucker!" at the t bar row I had set up to do ground base Squats. The close grip handle I used slipped off the end of the bar and there you go.
19278232243d9379f4dbb411076bcc17.jpg
99b5398afa7af5c9703f783cc32b6858.jpg

Training today

Lower Muscle Rounds

Machine leg press 4 count negatives with no lockout and slight pause in the hole - 350*23, 21
Cable hyper with pad placement - 60*22, 18-3 (had to drop weight to 50 to finish)
Walking Lunges pausing half way down and half way up - 23, 22
Ground base squat - 225*7 (then smashed the finger)
Iso Preacher Curl - 50*22, 22

Bloods in. Looks good besides alkaline phosphate which would correlate to the colitis and being "malnourished".
d3c4ec8c53d50625366b7fcc2ab61d32.jpg
e5e3dc37e61b6b3b7b518f59f1c6da0a.jpg

God I would trade bloods with you in a New York minute. I?m glad everything looking good brother. Hopefully the bout passes any day and your back to 100%

IML Gear Cream!
Updates. Short esters are kicking
06099caa96969a7cdc0aa79184922022.jpg
fe460895e78c8bf55f2d5c80d08c60af.jpg
3eaa6c0f388f85082539d7eb4936c9ca.jpg
694e9526df1332b97b0dab2ef978c563.jpg

Training today was very good.

Had to adjust a bit with the finger but still moved some good weight

Dead stop t bar row - 4 plates *11, 9, drop 3*6 drop 2*5
Seated dual handle cable row - 100*25, 21
Incline hammer - 380*9, 6
Pec Deck - stack *20, 14
Cable side lateral - 40*11, 9
Cable rear delt fly - 30*9, 7
Seated dB curl 21's - 35*21 30*21
Triceps v bar press - stack *12, 10, 9

So here is where we are at.

Still having the colitis issues but they're not as severe. Bathroom is between 5-8 times a day instead of 15 or so.

The show I had planned isn't gonna work. It's 30 days away and I won't be ready. There are a few more later this year so I'll have to figure out which one I'm gonna be able to work into my schedule for 1,be ready for in time for 2 and be able to afford with Christmas and birthdays for 4 kids in December lol.

I've been able to adjust my food enough over the last couple weeks as to not shrivel up but, not being able to get in carbs has slowed progress a lot since I set my plan up to carb load to get the metabolism firing off and aid in fat loss. This, along with, removing the clen and never adding T3 in fear of burning up even more lean tissue has slowed things to a crawl.

Training has also taken a hit since I'm gassing out pretty quickly in my session due to general lack of nutrients. Cardio has been consistent but I haven't increased it any, again, in fear of losing lean tissue.

Hopefully things will continue to improve this week and progress will pick back up.

On the up sides, cause there's always an upside no matter how shitty things get, my blood glucose levels during the day are FANTASTIC lol. Lack of carbs for a long time will do that I guess. This should be a great indication that when I am able to load, the result in terms of the thyroid response SHOULD be outstanding. The only concern will be that if I continue to have the diarrhea issues and am unable to load, I'll have almost zero chance to fill out completely if I do make a show. I'll be able to fat load but that's about it unless I wanna shit in the box.

Also, I've learned a ton this prep. Aside from how I can deal with these issues, I have found ways to approach a prep smarter then just slamming more drugs in the way, of priming the body before the prep begins to make things go smoother.

So what's my diet atm.... These are the things I've been able to digest the easiest without issues -
Egg whites
Plain unseasoned chicken
Plain unseasoned 99/1 turkey
Whole eggs in moderation

Eggs have been the only fat source that hasn't made an oil slick in the toilet. When I add oils such as mct, coconut or olive oil, it doesn't go well. Also almonds and nuts aggravate the issue more. Nut butter is a bit of a combination of the two.

No veggies at all. Asking for trouble. Same with carbs.

AI my diet has been plain chicken, turkey, eggs and whites..... Fuck me I'm bored of it lol.

Today was about as bad as I've felt all prep. No excuses. Still have to work. Adjusted rest a bit so I could make it through.

Safety Bar squat - 495*8, 6

Sldl cables - 250*11, 7

Close stance leg press - 12 plates *11,10

Adductor - 150*7, 5+2 forced

Calf Raise - 300*12, 11, 9, 8

Cable chest press - 240*23,22

Cable rear delt - 30*23, 20

Pronated tricep kickback - 20*22, 19

Wide grip pull down - 200*23, 18

One arm Bb row +90*23, 17

Bicep wide grip Ez bar - 110*12, 10

Hanging knee raise - 25, 25, 25, 25

Update pics. Tighter
d1b8ad88f775060432edeacb108d51bc.jpg
5ed381a5afd215a8cf86a19b9bde9b11.jpg
0c8390dce629ede7c71c9f768b35dee0.jpg
488591c189b545f9d3fbb562fcaa0b2f.jpg

Was able to get in decent amount of carbs yesterday without my stomach hurting.

Think the total was around 400g, still fewer then I would have liked, from rice, chex cereal and some coconut water.

Not the best choice on coconut water but being depleted it's a good idea.

Didn't reduce fats like I usually would since I just needed a calorie bump but, I still got the sweats all day and night.

4lb increase and I'll probably be back to base tomorrow.

What I've learned this prep. These are things I've learned for MYSELF this prep. I'm not seeing /saying this applies to everyone but for me, it's played out this way.

For starters, where you begin a cut or in this case, a prep is imo almost as important as the prep itself.

I stayed much leaner this "off season" then I did before my last two shows. Not only did this allow me to start prep in a better position body fat wise, it also made growing much more noticeable then before. I could see where I was needing improvement during my gaining phase. Also, the way I had my nutrition set up, I didn't allow myself to get super insulin resistant. In the past I would just pack on tons of fat by eating way too much and then, when I did need those insulin spikes, they just weren't there or weren't as effective as they should be. This was the biggest reason I grew so much since last show.... By not eating AS MUCH. Doesn't make sense but, if you follow my logs you see the timing of my Food is most important to me and that's why.

Second. I took a pretty decent break from AAS and training before I started. This was due to injury but, it was kind of a blessing. This break set me up to use the first few weeks of prep to increase calories instead of decrease them and actually grow instead of just cutting from the start.

Third. I haven't done any notable amount of cardio in two years. This is partly due to the reason above about diet but also, that extra expenditure when I was trying to grow was unnecessary. I continued to hold out cardio and let the diet and hard training do the fat burning until I absolutely hit a wall. When that happened, MINIMAL cardio was needed to get progress going.

Forth. Cardio again. Huge problem in the past was that my legs would fade very fast from lots of cardio. Keeping it out had helped me avoid that to this point. It could happen still but we will see.

Fifth. Fat burners. Not much clen and no T3. Given I was not getting all my calories which would effect this, I just haven't needed them to get where I'm at. I still have fat to come off and it's the hardest fat to come off but, I still have those tools in the bag much like cardio to fall back on.

AAS. Pretty conservative. Nothing crazy just better choices. I have stayed on sust the entire time with some test e thrown at the start when at this point, I would have switched to prop..... I'm fuller, running more test then I would be and not holding water because my e2 is in check. I also decided to add in a low dose of NPP. Reason for this is how flat tren gets me. Adding in the npp has kept me full and strong.... It'll be a staple from here on during a prep.

Diet isn't really relative to what I can do next time since I had have the colitis issues but, increasing protein over 1.5g per lb has made a difference.

Training less frequently has been amazing. More rest means in fresher and able to push harder when I do train. Moving heavier weights so I'm holding on to more lean tissue, again, despite the colitis.

There's more I just can't think of it right now.

What I've learned this prep. These are things I've learned for MYSELF this prep. I'm not seeing /saying this applies to everyone but for me, it's played out this way.

For starters, where you begin a cut or in this case, a prep is imo almost as important as the prep itself.

I stayed much leaner this "off season" then I did before my last two shows. Not only did this allow me to start prep in a better position body fat wise, it also made growing much more noticeable then before. I could see where I was needing improvement during my gaining phase. Also, the way I had my nutrition set up, I didn't allow myself to get super insulin resistant. In the past I would just pack on tons of fat by eating way too much and then, when I did need those insulin spikes, they just weren't there or weren't as effective as they should be. This was the biggest reason I grew so much since last show.... By not eating AS MUCH. Doesn't make sense but, if you follow my logs you see the timing of my Food is most important to me and that's why.

Second. I took a pretty decent break from AAS and training before I started. This was due to injury but, it was kind of a blessing. This break set me up to use the first few weeks of prep to increase calories instead of decrease them and actually grow instead of just cutting from the start.

Third. I haven't done any notable amount of cardio in two years. This is partly due to the reason above about diet but also, that extra expenditure when I was trying to grow was unnecessary. I continued to hold out cardio and let the diet and hard training do the fat burning until I absolutely hit a wall. When that happened, MINIMAL cardio was needed to get progress going.

Forth. Cardio again. Huge problem in the past was that my legs would fade very fast from lots of cardio. Keeping it out had helped me avoid that to this point. It could happen still but we will see.

Fifth. Fat burners. Not much clen and no T3. Given I was not getting all my calories which would effect this, I just haven't needed them to get where I'm at. I still have fat to come off and it's the hardest fat to come off but, I still have those tools in the bag much like cardio to fall back on.

AAS. Pretty conservative. Nothing crazy just better choices. I have stayed on sust the entire time with some test e thrown at the start when at this point, I would have switched to prop..... I'm fuller, running more test then I would be and not holding water because my e2 is in check. I also decided to add in a low dose of NPP. Reason for this is how flat tren gets me. Adding in the npp has kept me full and strong.... It'll be a staple from here on during a prep.

Diet isn't really relative to what I can do next time since I had have the colitis issues but, increasing protein over 1.5g per lb has made a difference.

Training less frequently has been amazing. More rest means in fresher and able to push harder when I do train. Moving heavier weights so I'm holding on to more lean tissue, again, despite the colitis.

There's more I just can't think of it right now.

Wow brother great read and it?s awesome how much you learn from each prep. That?s the key to success all day. Keep doing your thing.

Upper loading

Incline Bb - 285*9, 6 drop 225*8

Machine shoulder press - 360*9, 6

Bent over lateral - 25*15, 13

Shrug rows - 85*13, 11, 9

Tricep rope - 90*12, 10, 7

DB curl - 30*15, 14, 11

Heavy partial lateral - 55*25, 23, 22

99/1 turkey and Jasmine rice.

Another weight drop so hopefully digestion can handle the carb increase

dc4c2d5dac9b050d7f2970418895c8a8.jpg

Time for a little bump
7dd07db8956d3bc70a8d173d79364871.jpg

Dragging ass. Works been rough the last few days but I have today off. Going to train in a little lower body on a little while with upper pump stuff.

Weight was at a new low just slightly today so I'll add in some carbs post workout and see where I land in the morning. Might have to add some tomorrow as well.

Loose skin is tightening up better then expected. Post show I'm gonna try my best to stay pretty lean and see if I can make some improvements there.... Don't think it'll be huge but a small change would help.

Grinding out the last few weeks. Enjoy the suffering cause that's all you can do besides bitch and Moan.

Training

Safety Bar squat - 455*10, 8

Sldl dB - 80's *10, 7

Lunge - 120*9, 6

Calf Raise - 300*10, 8, 8, 6

Adductor machine - 150*10, 8, 7

Upper pump -

Dual Handle row - 180*23, 22

Pullover - 80*22, 20

DB front raise - 30*23, 20

Face pull - 80 22, 19

Cable press - 190*24, 22, 20

Reverse triceps extension - 100*24, 23, 21

DB curl - 30*22, 19, 16

Hanging knee raise - 12, 12, 12, 12

Pre workout -

2 whole eggs

200g 99/1 turkey

Post workout -

600g egg whites

2 packs oats

Meal 2 -

220g 99/1 turkey

100g Jasmine rice
6e86c4613c0e27919e54333b83e9fcfd.jpg
45b84169cd50fdd657e5b13388c05cd5.jpg
60c6143e74019e093921697c79c18898.jpg
e3405c0846c997971d1d01d2bdfeb0af.jpg

Very very full today but holding water. Extra load was a tad too soon. Feeling very good though.
14ff5616624fd44581ee21d288955dc6.jpg
4e26fd9861fc59773ab2eefbb35e8672.jpg
3ce29c9e00fa30de6c02b972f832fab6.jpg

Yesterday was upper loading. Gym was packed so I couldn't do some of my scheduled lifts but I still got some good work in.

Upper loading -
High Row - 190*9, 7
T bar row - 4 plates x 7 2 drop sets to failure
Incline hammer (25's on handles) - 410*5 (lost a rep) 360*6, 2 drop sets to failure
DB Shoulder Press - 90*10, 7
Dip Machine - 320*9, 6

Back