• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren chest

stillatit

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Aite guys, got a hold of some really good tren hex. ( no tren cough ) but 3 days after every injection get a tight chest and shortness of breath. Not the elephant on your chest heart attack symptom ......No other sides. Cardio smashed and just tight feeling. Almost like an upper gi kinda thing. Anyways, stopped for a few days and clears up. Inject and bamb back in 24-30 hours. Shit puts weight on like instantly and strength. Seriously, 3 injections on top of current cycle & my bro is like dude you jacked , INSTANTLY!!! ! 50 mg every 3 days is all.
First time i have had this feeling this strong,

What says y'all ???? just good damn shit or what??????

Have you checked your BP recently? Tren is notorious for it. Elevated BP can sometimes cause some chest pain/ pressure.

Sounds like you could cut your dosage by about 1/2.

What Tren did you use?

Aite guys, got a hold of some really good tren hex. ( no tren cough ) but 3 days after every injection get a tight chest and shortness of breath. Not the elephant on your chest heart attack symptom ......No other sides. Cardio smashed and just tight feeling. Almost like an upper gi kinda thing. Anyways, stopped for a few days and clears up. Inject and bamb back in 24-30 hours. Shit puts weight on like instantly and strength. Seriously, 3 injections on top of current cycle & my bro is like dude you jacked , INSTANTLY!!! ! 50 mg every 3 days is all.
First time i have had this feeling this strong,

What says y'all ???? just good damn shit or what??????

I have the exact same symptoms with my blend of tren ace and E, with mast. Super tiny dose of .2mg/ml EOD. I think the problem is with carrier oil. The gear is good and doesn?t have that effect on a buddy who?s running the same exact same stuff. I have no other sides. Maybe you have an issue with the carrier oil also. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's a thought......
I have the exact same symptoms with my blend of tren ace and E, with mast. Super tiny dose of .2mg/ml EOD. I think the problem is with carrier oil. The gear is good and doesn?t have that effect on a buddy who?s running the same exact same stuff. I have no other sides. Maybe you have an issue with the carrier oil also. Just a thought.

that's a thought......

I only came to this conclusion because I had the exact same feeling with testosterone from an older source. I stopped pinning it and changed sources, it went away and never came back. To
Be clear I am not talking abut about the source, the one you chose for tren is top tier, but the carrier oil may not be user friendly to you.
Hope you get it figured out either way bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Its strong as hell. How much do you take per week? 50mg every 3days? Well actually you can inject it once every 5days, its long lasting ester.
I had no issuelike that with Spectrum Parabolan but anything over 200mg per week is an overdose for sure. It turns me into an animal in the gym, Im getting crazy pumps off that Parabolan.

spectrum tren hex ( parabolin)

Thats how it looks like:

Yup, that's the one. (No doubt good stuff!!) I tapered off and wrapped up that cycle but got some more and may try it again with a little lighter dosing or a 7 day Injection. Stacked of course. Never had any problems in the past with the dosing every 3 days at 50.

Does it to me sometimes with out cough

A large amount of steroids can lead to overdose, which is what happens.

Over time, steroid abuse can cause severe, even irreversible health problems .

I?ve tried a few different sources of tren.. not an expert by any means but the conclusion for me .. tren just crushes my chest. Some more than others but cardio crushed and quickly. I get the dark horse side too, have to keep myself in check. But it?s real. The gains, the shredding .. it?s all real. Unlucky to have all the sides but, right of passage for me I guess. I?m 8 weeks into a tiny bump and still going forward.
On a previous post i mentioned carrier oil.. that is real. They changed their oil up and the of felt 1000x better. So be aware of that possibility too.

There’s a simple and effective way to prevent Tren from crushing your cardiovascular endurance. I’ve turned many bros onto this over the last few years, and it works every single time. It’s dead simple, cheap, and completely legal, too.

Ready for it? Nasacort or Flonase. Can be had OTC at any pharmacy, or even by prescription.

Tren actually causes a low grade allergic reaction that causes inflammation in the airway. The nasacort fights the mechanism that causes the reaction and will allow you to breathe like normal while running as much Tren as you can handle. All the BJJ guys local to me that use AAS are using Tren now, because of this. Just follow the directions on the box and you’ll be gtg in no time. Preferably, start it a few days before the cycle to give it time to take effect. Personally, I prefer Nasacort to Flonase because Nasacort has no alcohol or added scents in it, so it doesn’t burn or smell weird.

Cheers gents.

There’s a simple and effective way to prevent Tren from crushing your cardiovascular endurance. I’ve turned many bros onto this over the last few years, and it works every single time. It’s dead simple, cheap, and completely legal, too.

Ready for it? Nasacort or Flonase. Can be had OTC at any pharmacy, or even by prescription.

Tren actually causes a low grade allergic reaction that causes inflammation in the airway. The nasacort fights the mechanism that causes the reaction and will allow you to breathe like normal while running as much Tren as you can handle. All the BJJ guys local to me that use AAS are using Tren now, because of this. Just follow the directions on the box and you’ll be gtg in no time. Preferably, start it a few days before the cycle to give it time to take effect. Personally, I prefer Nasacort to Flonase because Nasacort has no alcohol or added scents in it, so it doesn’t burn or smell weird.

Cheers gents.

Good to know and thanks for the share .. definitely going to give this a try!

thanks for that info :)

just curious, does tren do this to everyone? or is it some people that have this issue with it?

Last edited:
No one has answered, but curious if Nasacort will take care of the Tren-cough as well?

Back