• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

... Trump's campaign manager.. Manafort found guilty of 8 counts of bank fraud ...

charley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) Paul Manafort, the longtime political operative who for months led Donald Trump's winning presidential campaign, was found guilty of eight financial crimes Tuesday in the first trial victory of the special counsel investigation into the president's associates. A judge declared a mistrial on 10 other counts the jury could not agree on.

The verdict was part of a stunning one-two punch of bad news for the White House, coming as the president's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was pleading guilty in New York as part of a separate deal with prosecutors.

The jury returned the decision after deliberating four days on the charges of tax evasion and bank fraud against the former Trump campaign chairman. Trump is attempting to say that he hardly knew Manafort, it appears that Trump's loyalty is once again in question.

[SUB][/SUB]

All of which predate Trump running for president.

bluewave.jpg

Z .. it was during trump's campaign for president, thereby violating 'campaign laws'...

He was found guilty of filing false tax returns from 2010 to 2014, a failure to report foreign bank and financial accounts for 2012, and the last two counts were for bank fraud by overstating corporate income and improperly reporting his financial status.

Chuck, I am not joking when I tell you that CNN and MSNBC are fake fucking news, biased, made up, paid for, has a political agenda...get it?

That does not mean I am saying you should watch FOX News, just please stay away from those two and most mainstream media.

Chuck, I am not joking when I tell you that CNN and MSNBC are fake fucking news, biased, made up, paid for, has a political agenda...get it?

That does not mean I am saying you should watch FOX News, just please stay away from those two and most mainstream media.

I do watch fox news... everyday.. off and on all day... no kidding !!

IML Gear Cream!
I do watch fox news... everyday.. off and on all day... no kidding !!

well at least you're trying to get both sides, but even Fox gets a little nutty especially Hannity.

Back