Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about Trump affair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    Rep Points

Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about Trump affair

A former Trump World Tower doorman who has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.

The contract appears to have been signed on Nov. 15, 2015, and states that AMI has exclusive rights to Sajudin's story but does not mention the details of the story itself beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child..."

In April, Sajudin told CNN he had knowledge of a relationship Trump had with his former housekeeper that resulted in a child.

"Today I awoke to learn that a confidential agreement that I had with AMI (The National Enquirer) with regard to a story about President Trump was leaked to the press. I can confirm that while working at Trump World Tower I was instructed not to criticize President Trump's former housekeeper due to a prior relationship she had with President Trump, which produced a child."

The Associated Press reported in April that Cohen "acknowledged to the AP that he had discussed Sajudin's story with the magazine when the tabloid was working on it. He said he was acting as a Trump spokesman when he did so and denied knowing anything beforehand about the Enquirer payment to the ex-doorman."

Trump has denied an affair with any of the women. Trump claims that he doesn't know any of the women involved.

Last edited by charley; 08-24-2018 at 09:10 PM.

Bad Ass
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    705 Posts
    Rep Points

Does this mean Trump is getting impeached?

I can't keep up you've been posting this Fake news for 2 years and not one thing has happened to Trump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

I can't believe he got in office,I am still in shock to this day. only reason im happy is atleast his BS is smeared across his face and hes too stupid to hide it, while Hillary would be more of a blank manikin with a poker face like all the other officials full of BS. Maybe out of this there will be some changes for the good at the end of the day, hope so anyways. He is a joke beyond jokes.. And people wanted to talk shit about Arnold going for Gov... shit I say make him Prez over these dumbass's! He sure aint perfect, but hes not in the same twisted class as Trump thats for sure.
    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    I can't believe he got in office,I am still in shock to this day. only reason im happy is atleast his BS is smeared across his face and hes too stupid to hide it, while Hillary would be more of a blank manikin with a poker face like all the other officials full of BS. Maybe out of this there will be some changes for the good at the end of the day, hope so anyways. He is a joke beyond jokes.. And people wanted to talk shit about Arnold going for Gov... shit I say make him Prez over these dumbass's! He sure aint perfect, but hes not in the same twisted class as Trump thats for sure.
    I agree 100%... . but this is a 'trump site', that's how prince wants it, and you will get shit on when he reads your post, plus there are a couple of 'Rob's robots' that will back up anything he says... guy's that are really boring are posting here .. so-called Christian males and of course they are 'white'.. but that's what is happening over here... I would gladly vote for Arnold, for one thing he ain't a racist.. #SAD

Bad Ass
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    705 Posts
    Rep Points

Trump will go down as one of the best POTUS's in history.