• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stepping down from rep starting September 1st

Johnjohn1977

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well guys and gals its been a pleasure but I have to step down for a while. I've got some family issues and between work and that I just don't have time for the forums anymore. And that's not fair to Gr so I will be stepping down. I would like to thank Burfoot and Gr for letting me rep for one of the best out there. This will always be one of my go to sources with out a doubt. Maybe once I get things straight on the home front I will be back. Until then its family first but I will drop in from time to time to shoot the shit. Yaw hold it down

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Well guys and gals its been a pleasure but I have to step down for a while. I've got some family issues and between work and that I just don't have time for the forums anymore. And that's not fair to Gr so I will be stepping down. I would like to thank Burfoot and Gr for letting me rep for one of the best out there. This will always be one of my go to sources with out a doubt. Maybe once I get things straight on the home front I will be back. Until then its family first but I will drop in from time to time to shoot the shit. Yaw hold it down

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com
Damn well you are one hell of a bro not to mention rep! Best of luck in your future endevours .

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

JJ is a class act through and through. It has been a pleasure working side by side with this guy for all this time.

You?ll have my support good sir. Whatever you need, you know how to reach me. Good luck with everything and when you?re ready to come back, you have a home with GrAnabolics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back