.. Trump cancels pay raise federal workers were due in January ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Rep Points

.. Trump cancels pay raise federal workers were due in January ..

WASHINGTON President Donald Trump informed Congress on Thursday that he is canceling pay raises due in January for most civilian federal employees, citing budget constraints

"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," said Trump. The president last year signed a package of tax cuts that is forecast to expand the deficit by about $1.5 trillion over 10 years.

The Democratic Party immediately criticized the announcement, citing the tax cuts Trump signed into law last December. The law provided steep tax cuts for corporations and the wealthiest Americans, and more modest reductions for middle- and low-income individuals and families.

"Trump has delivered yet another slap in the face to American workers," said Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez.
    "President Trump's plan to freeze wages for these patriotic workers next year ignores the fact that they are worse off today financially than they were at the start of the decade," said J. David Cox Sr., president of the American Federation of Government Employees, which represents some 700,000 federal workers.

For 2019, the administration is projecting the deficit will once again top $1 trillion and stay at that level for the next three years. Trump's tax breaks for the richest Americans will not be affected and the same with tax breaks for big business also will not be touched.

Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., who represents many federal workers, blamed what he said was Trump's mismanagement of federal government.
    "Trump's tax bill exploded the deficit, and now he is trying to balance the budget on the backs of federal workers," Connolly said.

Bad Ass
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    722 Posts
    Rep Points

Serious question and I am sure I will get a stupid fucking response that has nothing to do with my question, but I will try anyway...

What is the point of all of your hate Trump posts?

It just makes you feel better cause you hate him?
    You think you're going to change people's opinion?
    You think all of this fake news is going to get him impeached?

Inquiring minds want to know.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Rep Points

He should have reduced the pay or even better start basing their pay on their performance; which would mean a 80% cut in their pay rate.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by solidassears View Post
    He should have reduced the pay or even better start basing their pay on their performance; which would mean a 80% cut in their pay rate.
    You and I think alike, pal.
    Monster labs representative

Discount code: triple10 for 10% off, used in discount code section while ordering.

First time buyer of monster labs? Contact me for a significant discount on your first order!
    Mymonsterlabs.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Serious question and I am sure I will get a stupid fucking response that has nothing to do with my question, but I will try anyway...

What is the point of all of your hate Trump posts?

It just makes you feel better cause you hate him?
    You think you're going to change people's opinion?
    You think all of this fake news is going to get him impeached?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    I am the only poster that has a different voice, at least here and ASF.. so one person that thinks whatever they want, & that's to much for a trumper on a 'support trumpski or get abused site'.. you should privately be thanking me, when I stopped posting here , this forum dies.. you know that the guys that post are all 'trumpy clones' , they can't think for themselves.. they are more boring than your hero trumpy..

we'll see, as time marches on, about what is really 'fake news'.. and I'm sick and tired of assholes calling me 'un-American'.. I will get some revenge , mark my words.. I ain't forgetting nothing.. so if trumpies approval is about 40%, that means 60% don't approve.. but not here, racists, homophobic Christians are the only accepted people... give me a fucking break..

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    but not here, racists, homophobic Christians are the only accepted people... give me a fucking break..
    Can you prove this ?

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

you should privately be thanking me, when I stopped posting here , this forum dies..
    Maybe the Captain or Reddog will reappear..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Maybe the Captain or Reddog will reappear..

I still talk to both of them,, I've spoken to Reddog on the phone a few times.. I know for a fact that you haven't.. just because some don't post, doesn't mean they don't stop by.. dog works in philly[center city]..

you're doing a great job here[lol], I can tell by the way everybody ignores your posts.. are you still afraid of using your real name and stating where you live ??

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

I still talk to both of them,, I've spoken to Reddog on the phone a few times.. I know for a fact that you haven't.. just because some don't post, doesn't mean they don't stop by.. dog works in philly[center city].. you're doing a great job here[lol], I can tell by the way everybody ignores your posts.. are you still afraid of using your real name and stating where you live ??

Why would I tell the whole world, let alone you, who I am and where I live ??? Now I know you done lost all your marbles. That's a risk I take on a person to person basis. The fact you'd even suggest that tells me you must be like 18 or something less.

At a minimum.. I continually try to help others and ask for nothing back .. I'm limited in how much I try to help because I'm still learning myself .. but I do things with the intent of making things better for others.. I invest in Karma. So whether most ignore my posts and they go unnoticed, doesn't matter because I'm not doing it for some type of reward.. with that said, you seem to notice them .. Again, I do attach the need of reward to help others. Something thats lost on you apparently.

Who do you help other than yourself?? Barley anyone actually gives a crap about your political views because they all know your a mental case and you have it all "bass ackwards" .. but I enjoy it to the point of watching you and Prince go at it.. Your opinions couldn't be more opposite if you tried .. And it just so happens that I agree with most every point Prince makes politically. It seems he's like your daddy on here.. and your his little bitch.. It's amusing to see how much he irritates you.

You know Sheri nailed it when she said you needed an intervention.. I don't know wtf happened to you bro.. but your a mess.. I'm all for free speech and extremely tolerant of others opinions .. but your character represents the very worst of people this country has to offer. I'll never support racially charged and bigoted hate speech .. Which is what you do when you narrow down politics to race and religion.

At the end of the day, you're nothing more than a side show Charley. Nothing more. I really wish you'd do more as board veteran to help out around here and get involved in a positive way .. but that may be asking too much of you..

And of course, as always, you avoid providing any substantial proof to back up any of your bullshit claims ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a question. Is any of the 535 lying jackasses that were elected to office going to get their pay cut? If so, then that'll be good. If not, then this is a useless thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

It'll be good when we see politicians getting their pay cut and term limits put into law.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by botamico View Post
    It'll be good when we see politicians getting their pay cut and term limits put into law.
    this is true , but don't hold your breath.. it will never happen, both sides suck ass.. imho

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

WASHINGTON President Donald Trump informed Congress on Thursday that he is canceling pay raises due in January for most civilian federal employees, citing budget constraints

"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," said Trump. The president last year signed a package of tax cuts that is forecast to expand the deficit by about $1.5 trillion over 10 years.

The Democratic Party immediately criticized the announcement, citing the tax cuts Trump signed into law last December. The law provided steep tax cuts for corporations and the wealthiest Americans, and more modest reductions for middle- and low-income individuals and families.

"Trump has delivered yet another slap in the face to American workers," said Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez.
    "President Trump's plan to freeze wages for these patriotic workers next year ignores the fact that they are worse off today financially than they were at the start of the decade," said J. David Cox Sr., president of the American Federation of Government Employees, which represents some 700,000 federal workers.

For 2019, the administration is projecting the deficit will once again top $1 trillion and stay at that level for the next three years. Trump's tax breaks for the richest Americans will not be affected and the same with tax breaks for big business also will not be touched.

Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., who represents many federal workers, blamed what he said was Trump's mismanagement of federal government.
    "Trump's tax bill exploded the deficit, and now he is trying to balance the budget on the backs of federal workers," Connolly said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

Holy shit....literally. That girl must have holding that for a while!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

Look at the pink teddy bear. The bear is positioned like its staring at all that shit with amazement.