• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What dish is your secret recipe?

i make mine from scratch. 1 whole rotiserie chicken. put it in pot and fill with water and simmer on medium for about an hour. take the chicken out and shred the meat up. 1 onion cut in half and charred in a skillet, 5 charred roma tomatoes. Throw the tomatoes, onion, and 5 cloves of garlic in a blender with 1 canned chipotle pepper and 2 tbl of the sauce that its packed in and blend it all up. Add this mix back to the pot with the soup. add chicken back to pot. when ready, serve with corn, black beans, fresh cilantro, sour cream, avocado, lime juice, and fried tortilla strips and enjoy

Chicken breast baked in an acidic marinade, raw broccoli, a little extra virgin olive oil (not exposed to heat). Lunch.

I add charred corn, fresh cilantro, black beans, avocado, sour cream, squeeze some lime juice into it and youre good to go!

Dark Bean Salsa, 1 tomato, slashed would be good, personally, I like. Did you try?

IML Gear Cream!
I make a nice meat spaghetti sauce that I dump a bunch of feta cheese into. Everyone loves it but can't quite tell what it is.

Hey, so anyone into BBQ? If yes, how do you maintain temperature in the grill. Would appreciate the advice.

P.S. Made a rib steak, but think it is not done enough, that is why I'm asking (don't want to burn it)
eKZGMvH.jpg

Looks about right to me, but I like Med Rare, (warm red center) Rare is cool red center. Medium is over cooked in my opinion, well done is just a waste of a nice steak.

Agree with you. Though I'm still searching of some way to keep track of grill temperature - I think this will allow me to do better steaks. Heard something about grill thermometers and grills with temperature control. Still searching for options.

I have one of these: https://meater.com/ it works, but I don't use it much. I've just learned how long to grill for the thickness and cut and then I can thump the steak and tell if it's rare, medium or well. I like medium rare best and it's difficult to get it perfect unless the meat is cut to the exact same thickness. And I usually grill 6 steaks at a time and no two steaks are the same, so the meater probe only help on one steak.

Another thing that really helps is to get the grill hot like 450-500 degrees before you put the meat on. Put it on, close the cover and leave it alone for half the time needed, most of the steaks I grill are 1 1/2 - 2" thick so that means 5-7 minutes. The turn the steaks paying attention to how well the first half cooked and then add or reduce time as needed. Here's a pretty good guide:http://grillitright.com/2017/01/11/how-long-do-you-grill-steaks/

I love BBQ but I want it to be cooked, not medium rare. If you guys seen smoke pit boys, most of their recipes looks like burnt but it is not. I love those style!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
www.skipbinhireaucklandpros.kiwi/

Back