The Aminos War ? Innovation or Hot Air?

Bad Ass
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    712 Posts
    Rep Points

Arrow The Aminos War ? Innovation or Hot Air?

by Christian Duque The supplement industry has always been one where new products are said to be better than the old. It?s a world dominated by innovation, but often times plagued by unoriginality. Given the numerous regulations, the vast competition, and the small-niche market of physique and strength-based athletes, companies definitely have their work cut

Read More...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    by Christian Duque The supplement industry has always been one where new products are said to be better than the old. It?s a world dominated by innovation, but often times plagued by unoriginality. Given the numerous regulations, the vast competition, and the small-niche market of physique and strength-based athletes, companies definitely have their work cut

Read More...
    I abandoned all supplements couple of years ago along with 90 minute anabolic window sfter a WO - All rubbish and in a multi Billion $$$$ market that is unregulated

Only Sups i now take are Creatine and 15g of Leucine - Im sold on the Leucine argument and 10g of that is my Intra WO, tastes like shit so i add Ribena for a few quick carbs

Absolutely everything else comes from whole foods - I have no problem eating 300g of Protein and far more enjoyable than some shitty shake

Back to the unregulated market - You just can't trust the Supply chain and you know the origin is China the universe of fake goods, whoknows how many grubby hands your protein powder has passed thru until it reaches the shelves - just my 2c

I love to eat and if im bulking ice cream is my friend - Cutting i can do wonders with chicken

On the Go and no time to prep meals ? No problem - I buy egg whites by the liter and always have a kg of ground oats on me wherever i go

Thanks

Ted