The best preworkout

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beatguts View Post
    Okay, for starters I certainly do not know everything. I do in fact believe science over broscience. Now, why don't you enlighten me than? First, why would you suggest using deca before examining other possibilities? From the outside looking in, it seems as though you want to be looked at as "cool" on this forum because if you suggest it than you must use. Second, please tell me where money skews the results of exercise science literature? Professors at universities are required to publish in order to retain employment, but I would really like to know how money can skew data. Especially concrete data in regards to exercise science studies. I have done a lot of research in a variety of exercise science and biomechanics studies and I will let you in on a secret since you are uneducated..... The result, discussion, and conclusion portion of scientific literature explains the objective findings, regardless if it supports the original hypothesis.

Look I get it, you have paid your personal trainer thousands of dollars and it is a hit to your ego when you find out the information he is giving you is incorrect. That is no excuse to be a complete douche bag. Sometimes you just have to take the L.
    Great Reply.

Kenny Croxdale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by solidassears View Post
    You seem to have a real reading comprehension problem, but then I suppose when one knows everything like you do, reading what someone else writes and understanding the meaning really isn't important.
    You logic is flawed, you common sense is uncommon.

You are unwilling to research anything; which limits you knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by solidassears View Post
    I wonder how old you are, ...
    Your are the one who brought up age and equated age with knowledge. One does not always equate with the other.

As I stated, my age is about the same as your.

Also, as I noted, I have degree in the field, certifications, have written articles,etc.

Based on your reply, your resume is essentially "I know what my trainer tells me".

The main issue is that you provide information that is dated, not current or based on misinformation.

It fine if you want to base your training on it.

However, the issue is advising and prescribing to others. Your not lying, you're just ignorant.

Your prefer to dwell ignorance rather that invest all the time you now have it learning.

The only person that can alleviate your ignorance issue is you.

Kenny Croxdale

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Croxdale View Post
    You logic is flawed, you common sense is uncommon.

You are unwilling to research anything; which limits you knowledge.

Your are the one who brought up age and equated age with knowledge. One does not always equate with the other.

As I stated, my age is about the same as your.

Also, as I noted, I have degree in the field, certifications, have written articles,etc.

Based on your reply, your resume is essentially "I know what my trainer tells me".

The main issue is that you provide information that is dated, not current or based on misinformation.

It fine if you want to base your training on it.

However, the issue is advising and prescribing to others. Your not lying, you're just ignorant.

Your prefer to dwell ignorance rather that invest all the time you now have it learning.

The only person that can alleviate your ignorance issue is you.

Kenny Croxdale
    What ever you say Kenny, I'm sure you know everything there is to know. And the funny thing is, you allude to all these articles and scientific papers, but did not list even one. You also need to go back to school and learn how to read and understand what it means, so far, your reading comp skills really suck, big time.

It's so typical of people who think they know everything to pick and choose parts of what is said to make a straw man point; this is what you are doing or trying to do. There is no one so ignorant as those who know things that are not true. You appear to be one of those. Good luck..