• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's Monster Gold Line?

Montego

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those who are wondering what the difference is between the standard Monster Injectables and the Gold Line, I thought I would give a little insight.

The "standard" Monster line uses Grape Seed Oil (GSO) as the carrier oil. GSO often has a slightly green tint to it which explains the color variety between a lot of products or there from lab to lab. GSO has been used for a long time and is a solid carrier oil for "typical" mg/ml brews you see on the market.

The Gold Line from Monster uses MCT oil. MCT has grown in popularity, (within the last few years) as a carrier for a few reasons.

The first being how rarely pip is associated with the carrier. Many users report far less, to no pip when they make the change to MCT oil from previous carriers. This also allows for a higher mg/ml concentration to be used without the risk of excessive pip. You'll notice that many of the oils in the Gold Line are a higher mg/ml for that reason.

Secondly, MCT is a very very thin substance. This allows for much smoother flow through the pin and, the ability to use higher gauge syringes and even slin pins to administer your injections. Add that to the fact that the mg/ml is higher and you can not only reduce overall volume of oil you're pinning, but also where you can pin in such places as biceps, triceps and delts without risking unnecessary irritation of higher injection volume.

Anyone who has used the gold line and would like to leave a review, please do so and Monster will hook you up with one free Gold Line item on your next order!

Also, you can get 20% off your order by using code IMF20 at checkout. You MUST put a reps name in the comment section to receive the discount though - Montego or Tripleovertime

Last edited:
Bump for awareness. The whole line is a great seller of monster labs. And be sure to check out the concentration of a few of them, a lot of hormone in each vial yet very smooth amd comfortable to pin.

I recently started using the sustanon 500. Great product. Very nice to take a half cc for a generous "trt (+) dose" and be done for the week.

Give them a look and let momtego or I know if there are any questions.

http://monster-gear.com/index.php

Bump for awareness. The whole line is a great seller of monster labs. And be sure to check out the concentration of a few of them, a lot of hormone in each vial yet very smooth amd comfortable to pin.

I recently started using the sustanon 500. Great product. Very nice to take a half cc for a generous "trt (+) dose" and be done for the week.

Give them a look and let momtego or I know if there are any questions.

http://monster-gear.com/index.php
I swooped up a couple myself. Not the gold20181110_132045.jpeg

So far yes I start Jan 1st will add the cup.
The enanthate is for my neighbor.
Ta was great oils crystal clear
Thanks for the head nod bud. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Hey TripleOvertime,

Is there a way to message you directly? Have a question on Monster.

Hey TripleOvertime,

Is there a way to message you directly? Have a question on Monster.
Hi bro, get your post count up to ten and you should be able to send me a private message. You currently have 9 so only one more to go.

Back