• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back to site after many years

brianb1075

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was a member here up up until approx 2007, the early days. Was a dedicated weight trainer, gave lots of advice on here to newbies and now, 14 years LATER I am now the NEWBIE. Due to job loss, broken marriage, job jumping just allot of tough times. Needless to say the gym was not a priority until NOW. I'm back in the gym now for approx 4 months giving it another go. Now I'll be looking for advice since i'm now 56.

Welcome back....

I was a member here up up until approx 2007, the early days. Was a dedicated weight trainer, gave lots of advice on here to newbies and now, 14 years LATER I am now the NEWBIE. Due to job loss, broken marriage, job jumping just allot of tough times. Needless to say the gym was not a priority until NOW. I'm back in the gym now for approx 4 months giving it another go. Now I'll be looking for advice since i'm now 56.

Welcome! :)

Welcome back to the forum.

Glad to have you back bro. I was also away from this site for many years. Not lifting just this site. I have been active in others and never left training.
I am 62 and been in this game for decades. Now coming back to this site among others I see a lot of new sponsors. You can pick up where you left off.
You know how to train, stay focused and post often.

Welcome!

logo_drugsgear.png

Back