• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Trenbolone esters

jolter604

NUCLEAR-LABS REP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have always liked test and tren the most especially mixed with masteron. I have ran 300 to 500 of tren e and 400 tren ace for weekly doses. I liked the ace better then the enanthate. It just more intense . this next run i will be using 200 to 300 tren hex. I am lowering the dose because i am 41 now and trying for less gear and more intense workouts. Cleaner eating and more resting.

I have ran test higher and lower then tren. Liling both but i had less sides with lower test.

Thinking

400 to 500 test e

400 materon e

And 200 to 300 tren hex

And maybe superdrol 10mg for 5 weeks or

Tbol 60mg for 6 weeks .

So back to my original intention of the post.

What tren esters do you guys like better and what about test to tren dose?

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM
AND JOLTER AS A REFERAL

I agree with you about the tren A I find it much better than tren E. Hex is supposed to be the old norma parabolin. All I remember is they came in 1 and a half cc vials 76.5 mgs a cc and two a week would make you grow like a weed. That's only 153 mgs a week, I knew some who took 3 a week but never more than that. I never tried the hex out there now so hard to comment 400 mgs should be plenty and I really think you'll like the hex better than the tren E. I'm going to use the hex next time. The worst part of the tren A are all the damn injections, I hate it. If the hex is the same as the old norm para you are in for a nice ride, that was the best stuff I ever used.

I prefer ace. Less sides. I also prefer my test higher than my tren

I prefer hex.

210mg is the most I've ever used or needed to have great results.

Hex 152- 228mg weekly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree with everyone. Tren E gives me way more gains than ace. I think it is much stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back