59 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    of course they are.. me post facts ?? when are you going to be honest ??
    show me where i've not been honest, or even disingenuous?
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

you are a 'fear based white guy'... you are very boring, and repetitive , fear is always the underlining theme in your posts.. just another trumper..
    nothing i've ever posted was remotely close to using fear in my post or my post being motivated by fear. this is just sad on so many levels.
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    nothing i've ever posted was remotely close to using fear in my post or my post being motivated by fear. this is just sad on so many levels.

.. the point is that right wingers[trump] live in fear, your posts are mostly racist, and that is' fear based' .. that's the only message I get .. #SAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

.. the point is that right wingers[trump] live in fear, your posts are mostly racist, and that is' fear based' .. that's the only message I get .. #SAD
    show me anywhere i've said anything that even remotely borders on racist. I've almost 10k posts going back more than a decade. go ahead. I'll wait.

This forum isn't full of millennial reactionary band wagon clowns that jump up triggered because they hear the word racist, sexist, misogynistic...etc. thrown around. You can't hide behind words here you actually have to back it up, and no ones buying your bull shit.

THE GROWTH CLINIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

If they keep is devided they can do there dirty work and we wont stand together and stop it.
    How they do it in prison.

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

You're right jolter, but it's like kicking a dead horse trying to get some people to ban together. People are going to believe what they want, no matter what it is. The only thing you can do is reach those who are willing to listen and leave the rest behind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

of course they are.. me post facts ?? when are you going to be honest ??
    I can tell you as a former soldier you get to see a different side of politics. I've been thinking about these things for a long time now. The only logical question is we are being divided. Divided into small groups that argue, point fingers & lay blame. In doing so we will be distracted from what's going on around us. The media propaganda use used to put others agenda. Not only are they dividing us in America but the World to keep is fighting wars!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by botamico View Post
    Ahhhhhh, the media; known for their bullshit polarized news always stirring up shit. Racism, sexism, terrorism, etc. Anything for ratings and the division of the people.
    Right on bro you get it! You can use your brain to think for yourself. Your a smart dude! Can tell you alot about media lies. As I've been to the Middle East.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus38 View Post
    I can tell you as a former soldier you get to see a different side of politics. I've been thinking about these things for a long time now. The only logical question is we are being divided. Divided into small groups that argue, point fingers & lay blame. In doing so we will be distracted from what's going on around us. The media propaganda use used to put others agenda. Not only are they dividing us in America but the World to keep is fighting wars!

this site is a 'trumper follower' site,, you will get trashed if you don't adore him , and believe his every word, when in reality, trump is an asshole, and a liar... I know I stand alone here, most guys here love him..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

this site is a 'trumper follower' site,, you will get trashed if you don't adore him , and believe his every word, when in reality, trump is an asshole, and a liar... I know I stand alone here, most guys here love him..
    you're a complete and utter deaf clown with this shit. I'm neither a Trump follower or supporter, and i've not been trashed here. If anything i've been called names here more for the fact i'm a social conservative than anything to do with Trump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    you're a complete and utter deaf clown with this shit. I'm neither a Trump follower or supporter, and i've not been trashed here. If anything i've been called names here more for the fact i'm a social conservative than anything to do with Trump.
    for one thing, I wasn't talking to you !! if you are a '
    social conservative' as you claim, you'll know that implies that you are a 'white Christian republican' normally homophobic , racist , afraid of Muslims and most of your decisions about the social climate are fear based.. I do remember your posts as being 'right wing' and never defending anything but conservative rhetoric.. so how 'deaf' am I ?? I never read any anti trump post of yours.. .. go ahead, help me out, if I'm wrong, school me..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I'm not bashing Trump & not not afraid to speak the truth. I'm a grown ass man I can debate but I dont scream & yell that's for kids. I'm speaking general about what I see from my perspective that's all. Actually I'm getting ti the point I dont speak openly about things anymore because a close minded person won't believe why you say if you show them the evidence Charley that's why you dont hear the other side coming from combat vets they know haters choose not to believe from those who know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

for one thing, I wasn't talking to you !! if you are a '
    social conservative' as you claim, you'll know that implies that you are a 'white Christian republican' normally homophobic , racist , afraid of Muslims and most of your decisions about the social climate are fear based.. I do remember your posts as being 'right wing' and never defending anything but conservative rhetoric.. so how 'deaf' am I ?? I never read any anti trump post of yours.. .. go ahead, help me out, if I'm wrong, school me..
    Social conservative doesn't imply any of those things you state. I'm not racist, homophobic, afraid of Muslims (or any other religion) and my decisions about the social climate are based upon facts and not the prevailing winds which change day to day of what is socially acceptable or not. I'm not a social justice warrior that sits there and eats their young in mock rage because one of their own said something that might be construed as not progressive enough.

The burden doesn't lie with me to prove i'm not a racist. the burden lies with you who is calling me one. Go ahead and show me in any of my posts where i'm racist?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

I believe personal responsibility and accountability, regardless of what side you're on. Don't believe everything you hear, and definitely do your research. I don't support or oppose trump.