CNN's Don Lemon: 'Biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    U mad?
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,570

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points
    645204448



  2. #17
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    354157892


    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    of course they are.. me post facts ?? when are you going to be honest ??
    show me where i've not been honest, or even disingenuous?
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    354157892


    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    you are a 'fear based white guy'... you are very boring, and repetitive , fear is always the underlining theme in your posts.. just another trumper..
    nothing i've ever posted was remotely close to using fear in my post or my post being motivated by fear. this is just sad on so many levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  4. #19
    Registered User
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    11,018

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    526
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    nothing i've ever posted was remotely close to using fear in my post or my post being motivated by fear. this is just sad on so many levels.

    .. the point is that right wingers[trump] live in fear, your posts are mostly racist, and that is' fear based' .. that's the only message I get .. #SAD

  5. #20
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    354157892


    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    .. the point is that right wingers[trump] live in fear, your posts are mostly racist, and that is' fear based' .. that's the only message I get .. #SAD
    show me anywhere i've said anything that even remotely borders on racist. I've almost 10k posts going back more than a decade. go ahead. I'll wait.

    This forum isn't full of millennial reactionary band wagon clowns that jump up triggered because they hear the word racist, sexist, misogynistic...etc. thrown around. You can't hide behind words here you actually have to back it up, and no ones buying your bull shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  6. #21
    THE GROWTH CLINIC
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SO CAL
    Posts
    355

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    4047631

    If they keep is devided they can do there dirty work and we wont stand together and stop it.
    How they do it in prison.





    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

  7. #22
    Registered User
    botamico's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points
    28212297

    You're right jolter, but it's like kicking a dead horse trying to get some people to ban together. People are going to believe what they want, no matter what it is. The only thing you can do is reach those who are willing to listen and leave the rest behind.

  8. #23
    Registered User
    Maximus38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    of course they are.. me post facts ?? when are you going to be honest ??
    I can tell you as a former soldier you get to see a different side of politics. I've been thinking about these things for a long time now. The only logical question is we are being divided. Divided into small groups that argue, point fingers & lay blame. In doing so we will be distracted from what's going on around us. The media propaganda use used to put others agenda. Not only are they dividing us in America but the World to keep is fighting wars!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Registered User
    Maximus38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    Quote Originally Posted by botamico View Post
    Ahhhhhh, the media; known for their bullshit polarized news always stirring up shit. Racism, sexism, terrorism, etc. Anything for ratings and the division of the people.
    Right on bro you get it! You can use your brain to think for yourself. Your a smart dude! Can tell you alot about media lies. As I've been to the Middle East.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Registered User
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    11,018

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    526
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus38 View Post
    I can tell you as a former soldier you get to see a different side of politics. I've been thinking about these things for a long time now. The only logical question is we are being divided. Divided into small groups that argue, point fingers & lay blame. In doing so we will be distracted from what's going on around us. The media propaganda use used to put others agenda. Not only are they dividing us in America but the World to keep is fighting wars!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    this site is a 'trumper follower' site,, you will get trashed if you don't adore him , and believe his every word, when in reality, trump is an asshole, and a liar... I know I stand alone here, most guys here love him..

  11. #26
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    354157892


    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    this site is a 'trumper follower' site,, you will get trashed if you don't adore him , and believe his every word, when in reality, trump is an asshole, and a liar... I know I stand alone here, most guys here love him..
    you're a complete and utter deaf clown with this shit. I'm neither a Trump follower or supporter, and i've not been trashed here. If anything i've been called names here more for the fact i'm a social conservative than anything to do with Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  12. #27
    Registered User
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    11,018

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    526
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    you're a complete and utter deaf clown with this shit. I'm neither a Trump follower or supporter, and i've not been trashed here. If anything i've been called names here more for the fact i'm a social conservative than anything to do with Trump.
    for one thing, I wasn't talking to you !! if you are a '
    social conservative' as you claim, you'll know that implies that you are a 'white Christian republican' normally homophobic , racist , afraid of Muslims and most of your decisions about the social climate are fear based.. I do remember your posts as being 'right wing' and never defending anything but conservative rhetoric.. so how 'deaf' am I ?? I never read any anti trump post of yours.. .. go ahead, help me out, if I'm wrong, school me..

  13. #28
    Registered User
    Maximus38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    this site is a 'trumper follower' site,, you will get trashed if you don't adore him , and believe his every word, when in reality, trump is an asshole, and a liar... I know I stand alone here, most guys here love him..
    I'm not bashing Trump & not not afraid to speak the truth. I'm a grown ass man I can debate but I dont scream & yell that's for kids. I'm speaking general about what I see from my perspective that's all. Actually I'm getting ti the point I dont speak openly about things anymore because a close minded person won't believe why you say if you show them the evidence Charley that's why you dont hear the other side coming from combat vets they know haters choose not to believe from those who know.


    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    354157892


    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    for one thing, I wasn't talking to you !! if you are a '
    social conservative' as you claim, you'll know that implies that you are a 'white Christian republican' normally homophobic , racist , afraid of Muslims and most of your decisions about the social climate are fear based.. I do remember your posts as being 'right wing' and never defending anything but conservative rhetoric.. so how 'deaf' am I ?? I never read any anti trump post of yours.. .. go ahead, help me out, if I'm wrong, school me..
    Social conservative doesn't imply any of those things you state. I'm not racist, homophobic, afraid of Muslims (or any other religion) and my decisions about the social climate are based upon facts and not the prevailing winds which change day to day of what is socially acceptable or not. I'm not a social justice warrior that sits there and eats their young in mock rage because one of their own said something that might be construed as not progressive enough.

    The burden doesn't lie with me to prove i'm not a racist. the burden lies with you who is calling me one. Go ahead and show me in any of my posts where i'm racist?
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  15. #30
    Registered User
    botamico's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points
    28212297

    I believe personal responsibility and accountability, regardless of what side you're on. Don't believe everything you hear, and definitely do your research. I don't support or oppose trump.

Similar Threads

  1. What's the biggest threat to humanity?
    By BigDyl in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 07:14 PM
  2. brown bread, white pasta, white rice or white potatos
    By Tha Don in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 06:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2018 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums