BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

TGC Reviews - GarlicChicken

Hey guys,

I'm starting a thread here to post up my thoughts on TGC's gear. Some of you may know me from ASF since that's the board I'm most active on. I've been around for a while, just not real active on here. Just so the air is clear here, I've been offered a position to rep for them, but I won't rep unless I know I can stand by the gear's quality. So I got a handful of items to test out that I know I can feel/see the effects of quickly and judge quality without having to run a longer protocol.

As I try new things I'll be updating this thread with my thoughts and experiences. Going this all goes well! I'm fairly leery when it comes to new sources but I've done a ton of research and had a good conversation with them and everything looks good in my opinion. Now it's just ensuring the gear is correct and I'll be satisfied!
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

First up is a pic of the goods and initial thoughts.

The vial size and shape are the same as some others I've used and have measured out. The difference however, is that these are filled to the brim. Literally as full as you can get them without spilling over when the stopper is put in. This has to be over 10mL, I'm guessing more toward 11mL in each one. I'm picking up a big barrel so I can see for sure.

Oil is like it should be, no floaters or sedimentation on the tren ace. Fairly thin but seems about right for the carrier and concentration when drawing up through a 23g needle. Stoppers are all sealed tight and the lids pop off pretty easy.

Tabs are all color coded to prevent confusion. They're hard but easy to split with either a pill splitter or by hand with a thumbnail. They actually come apart fairly easily when barely chewed which I kind of like because there's no way the binders are going to inhibit the absorbtion of the compound.
    For List and Orders

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

From Friday:

My first actual review is for the anadrol. I know that anadrol works for me on the first dose and feels different than anything else I've used, which is why I chose it as one of the things to test.

Friday was my last lifting day (doing legs 3x weekly right now while I'm injured) and it was my high volume day. 1 hour preworkout I took a single 50mg tab, chewed it and downed with water. I didn't feel much at first until I started lifting, and it started to kick. Gave me that slight unwell feeling I'm used to (every single time I've ran anadrol it does this from the first dose and gets progressively worse) but strength also increased a little bit. Flared up my heartburn like most orals do. The pumps were insane, and actually ended up messing with my workout a little bit because I got too pumped too quickly. None of the telltale signs of dbol like the nice dopamine dump or excessive redness of my upper body. I also gained a good bit of water retention in the muscle that took until this morning (Sunday) to go down.

All in all, I give the anadrol a solid two thumbs up.
    For List and Orders

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

From yesterday:

About two hours ago I took two shots, one of .5cc test E 300 and the other was a banger of 2cc tren ace. I separated the shots to monitor pip and soreness of each. Test E went in my left quad and tren ace went in my left glute. Both shots were smooth without any pain going in.

The excessive tren ace is a fairly straightforward test for me. With that size of shot at that time I should start getting excessive sweating a couple hours after I go to bed, to the point where I soak the sheets and have to constantly move around to dry spots. 100mg would have me sweating good but not miserable. This should also keep me running fairly hot throughout the next day and night before it starts tapering off.

This obviously isn't quite as easy of a tell as something like the orals, but it's very predictable for me since my body is very finely tuned right now.
    For List and Orders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

I ecognize the name from another board and I remember we actually developed a private PM relationship at one point(I had a different user name and it was a few years ago) but I've been thinking about this lab I would definitely take what you had to say about it seriously and into consideration. So, please keep update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    From Friday:

My first actual review is for the anadrol. I know that anadrol works for me on the first dose and feels different than anything else I've used, which is why I chose it as one of the things to test.

Friday was my last lifting day (doing legs 3x weekly right now while I'm injured) and it was my high volume day. 1 hour preworkout I took a single 50mg tab, chewed it and downed with water. I didn't feel much at first until I started lifting, and it started to kick. Gave me that slight unwell feeling I'm used to (every single time I've ran anadrol it does this from the first dose and gets progressively worse) but strength also increased a little bit. Flared up my heartburn like most orals do. The pumps were insane, and actually ended up messing with my workout a little bit because I got too pumped too quickly. None of the telltale signs of dbol like the nice dopamine dump or excessive redness of my upper body. I also gained a good bit of water retention in the muscle that took until this morning (Sunday) to go down.

All in all, I give the anadrol a solid two thumbs up.
    Anadrol is by far my favorite oral and I tolerate it well. You're right though, I can tell you if something is really 50 mgs of anadrol or not with a week usually 10 days most. So, that's a good sign.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

oh you are on of the lucky ones. Kills me

Ak
    TheGrowthClinic@Countermail.com List or Order in Subject line.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
    Anadrol is by far my favorite oral and I tolerate it well. You're right though, I can tell you if something is really 50 mgs of anadrol or not with a week usually 10 days most. So, that's a good sign.
    Yeah man, I'm really sensitive to this stuff so I can tell most orals within the day. Some like winny takes longer for me to notice. Same with tren ace and NPP. NPP takes a couple days but when I'm really dialed in its a noticable pump on day 2 and goes from there. Tren ace makes me sweat like hell the night of and two days post injection, plus I get the other sides like my eyelid twitch lol.

I'll post my reviews of the anavar and dbol too, both ended up being solid feeling to me
    For List and Orders

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by akamai View Post
    oh you are on of the lucky ones. Kills me

Ak
    Yeah drol makes me feel terrible. Works great but I'm just not a fan of feeling unwell lol
    For List and Orders

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

So here's my consolidated update on the other compounds I've tried thus far.

Anavar 10mg -

I'm very accustomed to the feel of real anavar, and I believe it is really the best indicator of whether a lab's products are good overall. I took 50mg of the 10mg tabs almost exactly 1 hour preworkout before my heavy leg day Monday. I don't typically feel much other than just generally feeling good, which started about 15 minutes before I got to the gym. Got lifting, and the pumps were great. Felt spot on, no excessive back pumps like I get from dbol and SD, no redness like dbol, just feel good with a good pump. It met my expectations and felt like some of the best I've used. Definitely going to be running it from them in the future.

Dbol 50mg -

Dbol is another one that I can feel right away with a large enough dose. No mistaking the dopamine dump, redness, and pumps for me. Took it about an hour preworkout, felt the flushing and good feeling after about 30 minutes. Went in for light shoulder rehab and some pump depending on how my shoulder felt (I tore my supraspinatus two weeks ago yesterday). Got my rehab in, and did a couple sets of cable flyes and some really light plate loaded overhead press. I actually got a shoulder pump from only 20lbs per side on the ohp haha. Felt good and cranked out my cardio all in a good mood. I'd say the dbol is definitely dbol and feels correctly dosed to me. Today I'm retaining a good bit of extra water from it too since I'm not on any AI at all right now.

Tren ace -

After the big shot I sweated real bad that night, and my stupid eye twitched all day the next day. I forgot about that effect, every time I start or make a large increase in dose of tren ace it happens bad. Its normally something that happens when I'm angry, but tren does it really bad too. Probably because I had very little patience and kept getting bothered about stupid stuff at work. Sweating was excessive until it started wearing off last night. Very little soreness too, which is unusual. I typically get really sore after a shot of tren ace, but this was surprisingly smooth.

Test E 300 -

Almost no pip from this. I obviously can't give any real feedback on effects until I get bloodwork but I don't feel off after switching brands to TGC so that's good. Once it's in my system for a good 3-4 weeks I'll pull labs for concrete evidence.

All in all it's good so far! I'm pretty happy about that, if nothing else it's good having another solid source
    For List and Orders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice little review so far Garlic.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Nice little review so far Garlic.

Thanks man! Going to run bloods on the test in a couple weeks so we have some out there. I'll probably do the same with the GH at some point once I switch over too
    For List and Orders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Thanks man! Going to run bloods on the test in a couple weeks so we have some out there. I'll probably do the same with the GH at some point once I switch over too
    I could tell with Dbol or Anadrol right away myself. How did you know the Anavar was good? I know Anavar is one of those compounds that takes a few weeks to really shine. I kind of read you felt some pumps. Never used var so would you say Anavar pumps are different vs. dbol and drol? Do you intend on using the Var longer at all?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I could tell with Dbol or Anadrol right away myself. How did you know the Anavar was good? I know Anavar is one of those compounds that takes a few weeks to really shine. I kind of read you felt some pumps. Never used var so would you say Anavar pumps are different vs. dbol and drol? Do you intend on using the Var longer at all?

Yeah dbol and drol are easy. Anavar is a little more subtle but I feel it first dose. I get a good pump and just generally feel good. Not like the dbol feel, a lot more subtle. The pump itself isn't that much different, but the rest of the feeling is for me. Not the really good dopamine dump feeling like dbol and less redness of my skin, and it doesn't immediately make me feel unwell like anadrol does. I don't think my body likes anadrol honestly.

It definitely does shine after a couple weeks, the pumps start staying all the time instead of just the 6 hours or so post workout. It also makes me really veiny after a week or so on, which dbol and anadrol don't do to me as much.

I'm not running it yet, but I'll probably run it more soon. I don't want too much other stuff in my system since I'm still healing my shoulder and can't really do any real upper body stuff. Although it would increase my collagen synthesis moreso, I'm already on NPP/tren ace and GH lol. I doubt it would make much difference in IGF-1 and collagen synthesis on top of all that lol.

My fiancee will probably run it soon though. I'm definitely confident enough to give it to her. The tabs are easy to split too which is good.
    For List and Orders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Cool man. Thanks and well said.