• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is there anyway I got this fucking bitch pregnant?

The Pic in my avatar is from. Like 5 years ago so imagine that breath taking aesthetic but bigger

The Pic in my avatar is from. Like 5 years ago so imagine that breath taking aesthetic but bigger

Dude, help me out, I don't know what you're talking about.. who's pics? you? your preggie gf ? current gf ?? give us some clues.. :coffee:

The next time you go fuck another chick, either do anal or pull out and slap it in her mouth.

I don't care about your pics,, my question was 'what does 66 mean' ??

I think these monkeys meant 86. When used as a verb it means to get rid of something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put your dick in her? Then yes.

I think these monkeys meant 86. When used as a verb it means to get rid of something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?Order 66? is a Star Wars reference, used and abused by instagram ?celebretard? Jason Genova

?Order 66? is a Star Wars reference, used and abused by instagram ?celebretard? Jason Genova

Meaning to have someone offed lol

This is why I only fuck them in the ass.

Bad move bra, vagina is more problems then it's worth. Hit the ass next time.

Guess what she lied about the whole thing and was trying to extort me for abortion money

Back