• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is there anyway I got this fucking bitch pregnant?

swoleosis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a one night stand about a month ago and the girl I had sex with calls me over to her house to talk. She goes into the bathroom and takes a hpt. She comes out telling me I got her pregnant. I have a girlfriend I fuck 3 or 4 times a week and we arent worried about her getting pregnant because we assumed I was sterile because our entire ten year relationship she only got pregnant once when I came off for 8 months over a year ago. For the past idk 2.5 years I've been blasting and cruising, NEVER came off and have been blasting for the past ten weeks 900mg sust 400mg tren Ace per week. Fucking my girlfriend never got her pregnant and I fucked this bitch once and I did? Is this possible or Is she lining me up?

You fucked her, there?s a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely possible. The likelihood of it happening is fairly low but it is definitely possible. I'd say if there's any question whether it's yours or not you need a DNA test...but that's just my opinion

Would she lie about getting her pregnant?

She told me she had her tubes tied and I know her. She would lie about getting pregnant but she took A HPT right in front of me

She told me she had her tubes tied and I know her. She would lie about getting pregnant but she took A HPT right in front of me

Doesn't mean it's yours. Only one way to know; get a paternity test.only way you can know.

True, some women can be manipulative. We?ve all heard stories. You see her piss on the strip yourself? She was in bathroom right? She could have gotten a pregnant friend to piss on it.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna surprise her with another one. It's just unreal me and my girl have struggled to get pregnant and time away from juice did the trick. Now I'm full cycle and she gets knocked.

You can't get your woman pregnant, but then got a random chick pregnant; your woman is going to cut your dick and balls off, then go to a taxidermist to get it stuffed so she can put it on the wall.

Open your relationship up, invite the side chick over, get everyone drunk, fuck both of them and make sure you bust in the side chick. Then go ,"Oops, how that shit happened?"

At least you'll save the dick and balls.

Or say you donated sperm and she tracked you down. My bad, my wife is giving me ideas to save you.

All everyone does on here is preach permanent infertility and here I am abusing juice and fertile. The world has a cruel sense of humor

Just save yourself. You need a plan if the baby is yours. For all you know, it might be your woman with the fertility issues and not you.

Damn. Rough spot to be in.

obvious answer is like you said, surprise her with another test and make her piss on it in front of you. Obviously have the dna test.

its been a while, how have you been man? (Besides this problem)

Damn. Rough spot to be in.

obvious answer is like you said, surprise her with another test and make her piss on it in front of you. Obviously have the dna test.

its been a while, how have you been man? (Besides this problem)

I'm fucking huge. Which I don't get how this could happen I'm was on copious amounts of juice when she would have conceived. I'm 250 with abs and no legs. They just don't fuckin grow. I don't get it man. My current wife was married once before and constantly had abortions because she didn't want to have more then one kid and her ex would lie about cumming inside her and when I gave up juice for 8 months because I was away she conceived within two weeks of us having sex again. I refuse to believe her. There's is no this kid is mine. I'm going in for sperm analysis in 2 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Where are the pics?

:thinking:.. at this point of my life, my jizz is mostly dust.. :nail:..

If u put up her info can you guys order 66 her?

Back