• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Most useless machine

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Besides infomercial machines, what's the most useless?

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
Besides infomercial machines, what's the most useless?

in regards to what?

for me most machines are pretty worthless, but for some they play an improtant role in their work-outs.

I guess the one that comes to mind is that standing "hip thing", not sure what they're called, but I see people using them and think to myself what a waste of energy. You would be so much better off doing some free weight squats or even dumbbell lunges. :shrug:

I agree with you on that one, Prince - I've seen a lot of people using that standing hip machine, but it has never done anything for me at all. I like many machines because they helped me learn how to concentrate on movement, etc...even though I agree that free weights probably maximize efficiency, if one learns good form.

There's some laying down hip machine thingy that has never made any sense to me at all.

Originally posted by vanity
Penile Enlargers.

That must be very frustrating for you vanity maybe if you try shaving it will look bigger.

Yes, Vanity...

That must be frustrating... I fortunately never had to use one of those. If I did though, I think I would keep that one to myself.
:eek:

Yogi - The shaving advice, now that was good :D

Originally posted by vanity
Penile Enlargers.

Any seated hip machine.

ab machine

I'm going to have to say ab machine, too.

Thanks Nick..........I think it's a waste on money & time

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Any seated hip machine.

I like them actually :)

Yeah, I agree Mudge.
It's usually us men that get hit harder with problems in the ab area. Seems the more problems you have, the harder it is for the traditional methods to solve em. For instance, I hate situps <ugggg>. Any machine I can use to make the ab work easier, I'm all for it :D.

Try using free weights. Try using bands....you are a band freak....put some labor in it...

btw....Im teasing you...:grin:

Babsie,

I may take you up on that band idea :D.
Well, after I first look over your photos of the process :).

Babsie,

Wait, Maybe I can just take the risk.
Maybe I will be rewarded in mysterious ways :D

Originally posted by Randy
Babsie,

Wait, Maybe I can just take the risk.
Maybe I will be rewarded in mysterious ways :D

Not in the way Vanity is thinking!:rolleyes:

I love bands. Constantly coming up with different ideas.

Glute kick back machine

Some of the Chitosan commercials and their boastings. It might work if you heave 20 pills at a time! :lol:

Back