Thread: TD for TRT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

TD for TRT

TD!!!!

Quick ship and great communication as always.

I have been on TRT for the last 5 years. Started with patch then changed doctors to get on injections. Insurance would cover the patch but not injections. 2 years ago I gave H-AS a try to save on costs. Never looked back. Been doing 125mg/wk Test E and that lands me around 650-800 Total test. I get blood work every 4-6 months. I am going to give a blend a try and keep it at a low dose 150mg/wk over 18wks and see what happens.

Thanks H-AS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes brotha, you can always save your hard-earned money with us : ) Pls keep us updated on how you love the blend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm with you. I've used there products for the last 3 years now and have been as strong as ever at age 48. I'm not taking a high dose usually 250mg of sustenon a week with some Tren but have been completely satisfied with any products I've used from H-AS. Going to try the blend myself and am positive I'll have solid results just the same. My go to lab hands down!
    Quote Originally Posted by hrcyclist View Post
    TD!!!!

I have been on TRT for the last 5 years. Started with patch then changed doctors to get on injections. Insurance would cover the patch but not injections. 2 years ago I gave H-AS a try to save on costs. Never looked back. Been doing 125mg/wk Test E and that lands me around 650-800 Total test. I get blood work every 4-6 months. I am going to give a blend a try and keep it at a low dose 150mg/wk over 18wks and see what happens.

Thanks H-AS
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

H-AS always comes through.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

Which blend did you end up trying brother.. I'm curiuos hows things going???

I only use our T400. I take 1ml when on blast .. and 1/2 mL off blast.. I know it's a little higher than TRT dose, but I don't mind runing a little over ..
    Next spring, I'll be trying our Test E/Primo E/Mast E blend along with Winny Tabs and adex of course..
    I ran a blast similar to this a while back, but used Tren E instead of Mast E.. Big mistake won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by hrcyclist View Post
    TD!!!!

Thanks H-AS

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.