• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

.. Ivanka Trump used personal account for emails about government business ..

charley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Washington (CNN)
Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to discuss or relay official White House business, according to emails released by a nonpartisan watchdog group.

Trump's usage of a private email account will bring comparisons to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, whose usage of a private email server instead of a government email account during her time in office was a central part of President Donald Trump's campaign against her in 2016. Trump's supporters often chanted -- and still do, on occasion -- "Lock her up!" Will Trump stand-up and tell it like it is, or cover up Ivanka's breaking the law ?
[SUB][/SUB]
According to emails released by the watchdog group, American Oversight
, Trump used her personal account to email Cabinet officials, White House aides and assistants. The Presidential Records Act requires all official White House communications and records be preserved.

Austin Evers, the executive director of American Oversight, said in a
statement
, "The president's family is not above the law, and there are serious questions that Congress should immediately investigate. Did Ivanka Trump turn over all of her emails for preservation as required by law? Was she sending classified information over a private system?"

The White House had no comment on Ivanka Trump's email practices.

Trump has called Clinton "Crooked Hillary" for using a personal email account when she was secretary of state. Trump will sweep this problem under the table as he does everything concerning him or his family.

[SUB][SUP]​Lock her up, Lock her up !!!
[/SUP][/SUB]

They are all criminals! Absolute power corrupts, absolutely. Nothing to see here. Just another criminal in the whitehouse.

They are all criminals! Absolute power corrupts, absolutely. Nothing to see here. Just another criminal in the whitehouse.

. you're so right, all true, for sure,, now we have the 'worst of the worst' , we've never had a narcissistic, callous, authoritarian, meglamaniac, not to mention 'unfeeling pathological liar' as potus , maybe Nixon, but he didn't have the 'balls' trumpski has..

[now we sit back and wait for prince to chime in] :joint:..

N?m ???c s? t??ng quan gi?a th?nh ng? ti?ng Anh v? ti?ng Vi?t s? giúp quá trình h?c ti?ng Anh hi?u qu? h?n; song song, ng??i ??c thêm hi?u, thêm yêu s? gi?u ??p c?a ti?ng Vi?t.

Raining cats and dogs t?c l? ???m?a nh? trút n??c???; nh?ng ?i?u ?ó liên t??ng gì ??n mèo v? chó? Bite the bullet t?c l? ???ng??m ??ng nu?t cay???; v??y vì sao c?n viên ??n l?i mang ý ?ó? Hanging by a thread t?c th? ???ng?n cân treo s?i tóc???, v??y th? gì ???c treo ? ?ây?

Chuy?n k? th?nh ng? Anh - Vi?t mang ??n cho ??c gi? nh?ng lý gi?i ham th?ch v? b?t th?n. N?m ???c s? t??ng quan gi?a th?nh ng? ti?ng Anh v? ti?ng Vi?t s? giúp quá trình h?c ti?ng Anh thú v? v? hi?u qu? h?n. song song, ng??i ??c s? c?ng thêm hi?u, thêm yêu s? gi?u ??p c?a ti?ng Vi?t. doc truyen ngan dem khuya

Trong kho t?ng v?n ch??ng dân gian Vi?t Nam, ca dao, ph??ng ngôn v? th?nh ng? chi?m v? tr? quan y?u. ?ây l? các th? lo?i hình th?nh t? v?n s?ng th?c ti?n, trong ??i s?ng sinh s?n v? quá trình ???ng ??u c?a qu?n chúng. Nó ph?n chi?u kinh nghi?m v? lao ??ng sinh s?n, ghi nh??n các hi?n t??ng l?ch s?? t?ng l?p ho?c di?n t? tri?t lý s?ng c?a dân gian.

ph??ng ngôn th??ng l? câu nói ho?n ch?nh, miêu t? tr?n m?t ý ngh?a, m?t nh??n xét, m?t kinh nghi?m, m?t luân lý, có khi l? m?t s? phê phán: ?i m?t ng?y ??ng, h?c m?t s?ng khôn; Có công m?i s?t, có ng?y nên kim; ?ói cho s?ch, rách cho th?m; Gi?y rách ph?i gi? l?y l????

Khác v?i t?c ng?, th?nh ng? th??ng không th? gi?i th?ch ??n gi?n b?ng t? ng? c?u th?nh. h? h?t câu nói ??u g?n v?i m?t câu chuy?n hay m?t t?ch, ?i?n c? c? th? nh?: Nh??p gia tùy t?c; D?c t?c b?t ??t; H?u x? thiên nhiên h??ng???

What was it she sent on her personal email? Anything classified? If classified information wasn't sent it's a complete non-issue. Had classified information been sent on her personal email that would have come out already and had liberals killing each other trying to be the loudest one chanting lock her up. If classified information was indeed sent then she needs to be investigated and, if warranted, prosecuted.

That being said, the precedent of using private email, much less a private unsecured server, and not being prosecuted for it has already been established.

What was it she sent on her personal email? Anything classified? If classified information wasn't sent it's a complete non-issue. Had classified information been sent on her personal email that would have come out already and had liberals killing each other trying to be the loudest one chanting lock her up. If classified information was indeed sent then she needs to be investigated and, if warranted, prosecuted.

That being said, the precedent of using private email, much less a private unsecured server, and not being prosecuted for it has already been established.

it's just the 'left' beating up on the 'right', and the 'right' beating up on the 'left'.. it could get more interesting in January ,, for my money, you could put both Hillary & Ivanka in jail,, :joint:

thank you.

IML Gear Cream!
LOCK HER UP , LOCK HER UP !!! [I learned that from trumpski] :roflmao:

Back