Pharmacom Store

TrT to blast question, kick in times?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

TrT to blast question, kick in times?

Say you're on trt and you go to a blast, on trt you're just replacing your normal test levels, but since you're getting it from injections, does that mean it won't take 4-5 weeks to build up in your system? or is it the same as you having natural test levels, and it'll still take the needed time to reach it's peak?

if you're on trt, and decide to blast 1000mg test, would it "kick in" any faster? or would you feel it any faster?

pretty much since you're getting it from injections already, even in a normal test amount, would it reach it's peak any faster, basically is what i'm asking.

Thanks in advance, always been curious bout this.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
    Say you're on trt and you go to a blast, on trt you're just replacing your normal test levels, but since you're getting it from injections, does that mean it won't take 4-5 weeks to build up in your system? or is it the same as you having natural test levels, and it'll still take the needed time to reach it's peak?

if you're on trt, and decide to blast 1000mg test, would it "kick in" any faster? or would you feel it any faster?

pretty much since you're getting it from injections already, even in a normal test amount, would it reach it's peak any faster, basically is what i'm asking.

Thanks in advance, always been curious bout this.
    Test C and Test E have slightly different half lives, if I recall E is a little faster, which means the time from injection to when it starts to decrease is less, I don't know for sure, but I would assume it also uptakes or absorbs a bit faster. I don't think you're going to "feel" it, it is more like making a snowball, if you pin twice a week and the half life is 10 days, your levels will get higher and higher. If you stop, you levels will gradually drop, it is not a fast thing unless you're talking Test P which is a whole different story. If you're on TRT, you're on C or E. If you know what you need for normal levels, say 100 MG week and you double that your levels will climb, but everyone is different and you have to get bloods done to know how it is effecting you.

THE GROWTH CLINIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

100-200 is the normal range people will give you on the forums but blood work is the only answer.

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM