• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cold feet

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After 20 minutes on an eliptical my feet get cold. Is it a circulation problem? How can it be resolved?

I know that the extremities get less blood and if cold or loss of feeling occurs its usually circulatory, anything in the family? Are you 8 feet tall?

Alot comes from feet sweating. Feet get cold when wet. Try wearing a pair of liner socks that pull moisture away from your feet to the outside layer. Stay away from cotton.

I've wondered this too, my hands and my feet are almost always ice cold. I always wear shorts and t-shirts or sleeveless shirts and no socks or shoes around the house even when it's cold but even when it's somewhat warm I still seems cold.

Anytime you exercise most of the blood is being drawn away from extremities and forced to the central part of your body(heart,lungs)

Thanks Dg.

Mine do this also. Only when I'm on the Elyptical Machine. I often lose feeling in the left foot or toes when I'm going at it really hard. At that point, I usualy bust through about 5 more min. then hit the Tread or bike.

Originally posted by derekisdman
I've wondered this too, my hands and my feet are almost always ice cold.

I had a friend like that, kind of fishy hands. Could possibly be thyroid related also.

Back