Obama's spying scandal is starting to look a lot like Watergate

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    THE GROWTH CLINIC
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SO CAL
    Posts
    405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    4647631

    All president's lie threw there teeth.
    It's there job

  2. #47
    Registered User
    botamico's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    713

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    158
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points
    29012297

    Agree.

  3. #48
    Registered User
    botamico's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    713

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    158
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points
    29012297

    They are whatever they have to be at a particular time. Kind of like uuumm...............everybody.

  4. #49
    THE GROWTH CLINIC
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SO CAL
    Posts
    405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    4647631

    Quote Originally Posted by botamico View Post
    They are whatever they have to be at a particular time. Kind of like uuumm...............everybody.
    I find it strange when someone puts a ton of credit into any president because they agree with some of there ways. There is always pros and cons.
    Never a full pro
    Too many political arguments over things we have really no control over.
    Times are constantly changing for better and worse.
    I just go with the flow.

  5. #50
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Pretty much sums it up. The one thing I really like about Trump is that he pisses people off to no end. Two years down the road and it's still the same reaction as the night he won.
    It seems to me that he's getting set up to be in a lot worse trouble than what he deserves.... by people who are shady as shit at the same damned game. It's all pretty pathetic. If they want him out they should at least have the balls to do it honestly without smearing Russia. Yes, he is a pos but so are they all. Kavanaugh is a scumbag but ole Billy Bob Clinton is a fucking lot worse but people politely ignore that and Hillary trying to destroy the lives of women her husband attacked? Customs and Border Protection agents used tear gas 1.3 times per month on average between 2012 and 2016, the final five years of Barack Obama's tenure as president... the whole thing is a shit show on both sides and you can't throw a stone in either direction without hitting corruption and sheer stupidity.


    A favorite illustration of this...


    Henry C. Johnson Jr. is the U.S. Representative for Georgia's 4th congressional district, serving since 2007. He is a member of the Democratic Party. The district is based in DeKalb County, a largely suburban county east of Atlanta
    Last edited by Little Wing; 12-02-2018 at 11:27 AM.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  6. #51
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    I don't think it's the dumb ones we have to worry about but maybe the ones taking advantage of their naivety to further evil agenda.

    In 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that's three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day. By the most conservative figuring, 50% of the people we are killing in recent wars are civilians.


    Obama is just as shitty and shady as the rest of them. The ones that are popular and likable while they murder mothers and children, teargassing asylum seekers etc are just better at hiding their evil deeds? Hillary would have been just as bloody and heartless.
    Last edited by Little Wing; 12-02-2018 at 11:43 AM.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  7. #52
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    558

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    131
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    64382815


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I don't think it's the dumb ones we have to worry about but maybe the ones taking advantage of their naivety to further evil agenda.

    In 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that's three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day. By the most conservative figuring, 50% of the people we are killing in recent wars are civilians.


    Obama is just as shitty and shady as the rest of them. The ones that are popular and likable while they murder mothers and children, teargassing asylum seekers etc are just better at hiding their evil deeds? Hillary would have been just as bloody and heartless.
    Where do you get your information? I?m not being a dick. I sincerely want to know.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Registered User
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    11,238

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,188
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    552
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I don't think it's the dumb ones we have to worry about but maybe the ones taking advantage of their naivety to further evil agenda.

    In 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that's three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day. By the most conservative figuring, 50% of the people we are killing in recent wars are civilians.


    Obama is just as shitty and shady as the rest of them. The ones that are popular and likable while they murder mothers and children, teargassing asylum seekers etc are just better at hiding their evil deeds? Hillary would have been just as bloody and heartless.

    I liked Obama, and I accept your evaluation LW,, my problem is one of trust, I've never distrusted the 'word' of an American president in times of trouble, I couldn't believe a word that trump says.. it's kinda scary, the old adage applies here, 'how do you know when thump is lying, his lips are moving'... besides L.W. imho he's a sadistic , misogynist, racist, homophobic pig..

  9. #54
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by dagambd View Post
    Where do you get your information? I?m not being a dick. I sincerely want to know.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are so many sources for this but this figure of bombs dropped is from the DOD data on airstrikes.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  10. #55
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    558

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    131
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    64382815


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    There are so many sources for this but this figure of bombs dropped is from the DOD data on airstrikes.
    I don?t doubt civilians were killed during the bombing raids. I do however believe they took into consideration and did what they could to minimize the amount of civilian casualties. I certainly hope they did or we?d have been hearing about it all the time. Better than sending in ground troops which is what I?m sure they were trying to avoid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/access/con...-printable.pdf

    When honest these studies often note the civilians are underestimated and military overestimated. Say a war broke out on American soil, would a homeowner with a gun just trying to survive be a military combatant? Fuck no, just a civilian caught up in some shit we wanted no part of.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  12. #57
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by dagambd View Post
    I don?t doubt civilians were killed during the bombing raids. I do however believe they took into consideration and did what they could to minimize the amount of civilian casualties. I certainly hope they did or we?d have been hearing about it all the time. Better than sending in ground troops which is what I?m sure they were trying to avoid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Too many veterans are telling the truth to believe we care about who we kill.


    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  13. #58
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    558

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    131
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    64382815


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/access/con...-printable.pdf

    When honest these studies often note the civilians are underestimated and military overestimated. Say a war broke out on American soil, would a homeowner with a gun just trying to survive be a military combatant? Fuck no, just a civilian caught up in some shit we wanted no part of.
    I have no doubt civilians were killed. I just believe we tried to minimize civilian casualties where we could. To say otherwise is saying ?all? our leaders are cold-blooded killers. I just don?t believe that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    558

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    131
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    64382815


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Too many veterans are telling the truth to believe we care about who we kill.

    Thanks for sharing the video. I served in the corps but my enlisted ended between the first and second gulf conflicts. I always say I just got lucky. I don?t doubt what the two gentleman in the video describe. And I don?t want to play it down by saying war is an awful thing. Civilian casualties are an inevitable part of any war. Those that gave unlawful orders should be punished. I just believe our government did what it could to minimize loss. I just have to.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #60
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by dagambd View Post
    Thanks for sharing the video. I served in the corps but my enlisted ended between the first and second gulf conflicts. I always say I just got lucky. I don?t doubt what the two gentleman in the video describe. And I don?t want to play it down by saying war is an awful thing. Civilian casualties are an inevitable part of any war. Those that gave unlawful orders should be punished. I just believe our government did what it could to minimize loss. I just have to.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To be clear, I blame our military for misusing soldiers. It takes guts and heart to enlist and our soldiers deserve so much better than what our country does to and for them before, during, and after service.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2017, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2018 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums