• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is the cheapest and fastest meal you can prepare?

2 cans tuna, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, diced pickles, mustard. tastes like tuna salad, but with less fat since no mayo, and more protein from the cottage cheese. Ive eaten his at least once a day for the last 15 years

Please share it if you have one....

I like the canned Salmon from Costco, don't need any mayo or mustard, I just open a can and eat it with a fork. I'll usually have a few club crackers with it, but that's it.

2 cans tuna, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, diced pickles, mustard. tastes like tuna salad, but with less fat since no mayo, and more protein from the cottage cheese. Ive eaten his at least once a day for the last 15 years

That's easy! I'll try it next Sunday! Let's see..

I like the canned Salmon from Costco, don't need any mayo or mustard, I just open a can and eat it with a fork. I'll usually have a few club crackers with it, but that's it.

I like it too. It's good to eat. Others have commented on high levels of sodium. Cans are often lined with BPA ( bisphenol A ) to avoid the metal of the can leeching into the food.

I almost live on lean ground beef meatballs rice and mixed veggies (green beans and carrots) throw that in a rice cooker and season to your liking... if I'm gonna really treat myself ill throw a little spaghetti sauce !

That's amazing treat! :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I almost live on lean ground beef meatballs rice and mixed veggies (green beans and carrots) throw that in a rice cooker and season to your liking... if I'm gonna really treat myself ill throw a little spaghetti sauce !

So you put the ground meat, vegetables, and rice in the rice cooker? How do you handle the rice to water ratio? Could you explain more how you do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you put the ground meat, vegetables, and rice in the rice cooker? How do you handle the rice to water ratio? Could you explain more how you do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you should try on YouTube then you will find more than 6 clips.

Back