Blood work help

Thread: Blood work help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Blood work help

Hey H-as family so I am getting more blood work done Monday or Tuesday. (i have been having some serious blood pressure issues, so im adding the estrodial panel and testosterone panel to my labs) I pinned 300mg of Test E this morning and was going to do 1ml of the tren ace blend tomorrow morning and get the labs done Tuesday morning. Does this sound like a good amount of time so its not to spiked up from the test e shot.

Let me know if yall have a better suggestion if I dont hear anything I will stick with Tuesday.
    Memento Mori

H-as VIP

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro.. the blood pressure most likely isn't spiking from the Test E shot by itself.. I found it to happen from the water retention side effect of using the various esters of testosterone. If it seems to be spiking upon injection, my guess is that Tren more so the culprit than the Testosterone, in conjunction with any water retention caused by the Test.. Tren killed my blood pressure.. along with diet.

I had to completely change my diet.. sodium/salt was my enemy .. I cut it as completely as i could. That meant eating super clean.. grilled meat (almost zero pork) .. no seasoning.. only use herbs and pepper.. chilli powder.. etc. Nothing with salt/sodium at all.. Cut everything I drank 50/50 water.. No pop.. no booze.. no beer..

By doing this.. I was able to continue using Tren.. because tho my BP was higher with the tren.. my diet offset it from really spiking hard. It got up to 160/120 at one point.. and they put me on BP meds which did nothing.. Not wanting to stroke out.. I looked for the fastest remedy to lower my BP naturally.. and this worked. I now do this every year for 2-3 months and it helps.. a lot. My normal BP range is usally 110-115/89-90..

They hate when second number is 90 or more.. but on Tren.. I couldn't get it any lower without meds.. Thats' why I will never run tren again.. I won't sacrifice my health to use it.. and I do not want to be put on BP meds as a result of my using hormones.

We are all different and react differently to these compounds.. Im not saying what i did will solve your problems.. I'm just telling you what worked for me.. Maybe it will serve as a guide to help you find out whats causing your issues and how to eliminate them.

I look forward to others chiming in.

Quote Originally Posted by TrippleB View Post
    Hey H-as family so I am getting more blood work done Monday or Tuesday. (i have been having some serious blood pressure issues, so im adding the estrodial panel and testosterone panel to my labs) I pinned 300mg of Test E this morning and was going to do 1ml of the tren ace blend tomorrow morning and get the labs done Tuesday morning. Does this sound like a good amount of time so its not to spiked up from the test e shot.

Let me know if yall have a better suggestion if I dont hear anything I will stick with Tuesday.

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Bro.. the blood pressure most likely isn't spiking from the Test E shot by itself.. I found it to happen from the water retention side effect of using the various esters of testosterone. If it seems to be spiking upon injection, my guess is that Tren more so the culprit than the Testosterone, in conjunction with any water retention caused by the Test.. Tren killed my blood pressure.. along with diet.

I had to completely change my diet.. sodium/salt was my enemy .. I cut it as completely as i could. That meant eating super clean.. grilled meat (almost zero pork) .. no seasoning.. only use herbs and pepper.. chilli powder.. etc. Nothing with salt/sodium at all.. Cut everything I drank 50/50 water.. No pop.. no booze.. no beer..

By doing this.. I was able to continue using Tren.. because tho my BP was higher with the tren.. my diet offset it from really spiking hard. It got up to 160/120 at one point.. and they put me on BP meds which did nothing.. Not wanting to stroke out.. I looked for the fastest remedy to lower my BP naturally.. and this worked. I now do this every year for 2-3 months and it helps.. a lot. My normal BP range is usally 110-115/89-90..

They hate when second number is 90 or more.. but on Tren.. I couldn't get it any lower without meds.. Thats' why I will never run tren again.. I won't sacrifice my health to use it.. and I do not want to be put on BP meds as a result of my using hormones.

We are all different and react differently to these compounds.. Im not saying what i did will solve your problems.. I'm just telling you what worked for me.. Maybe it will serve as a guide to help you find out whats causing your issues and how to eliminate them.

I look forward to others chiming in.
    I totally think its the tren too man. I noticed it spike on days my sodium intake was higher. But honestly the biggest factor for me is stress and when I get pissed. Normally as my anger rises I can start to feel all the symptoms of high bp turn on. Im on meds now but they said they still want to do lab work. I have 1 shot of tren blend left then I am taking a long break from it.

Should I do that shot tomorrow am and then get bloods Wed morning? Just trying to get some labs while on the tren blend with test e for H-as. But side note the meds have brought my blood pressure down to normal ranges and I have been really trying to watch sodium intake.

as always Badgas your advise is greatly appreciated and I am taking it on running tren...by most likely never running it again lol. Or only if I am prepared to have an almost zero sodium diet. I'll tell you this though, H-as has helped me get my fucking body back I havent looked or felt this great since I was playing ball in college...but even then i was way fatter than now. Love H-as and BadGas for steering me down the right path.
    Memento Mori

H-as VIP

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Brother thanks man. It took me a second to tune to the bigger picture with AAS and become more aware of my health.. esp considering Im in mid 40s and I started wreckless using aas when i was 15. These forums and other members have really helped me to see the overall picture with clarity.. Such as I get 10x better results blasting lower to moderate dosages.. watching my diet .. and monitoring bloodwork.. Before it was all about gear and hitting the gym. When your 20.. its' easy to think you're doing something right when your bf % is less then 7% thanks to being USMC but when you get older, things are not that easy and mistakes are much more costly.

Tren was the eye opener for me. It took almost a full year of blast for my body to feel balanced again. The anger was just one small problem. The damn night sweats were unbearable.. soaked my bed and sheets and blankets every night.. and it really effected my sleep. I was always tired as fuck as a result. Towards the end, my hair started falling out rapido. On top of all this, I was also recently divorced and overweight.. I was in denial that I was drinking too much alcohol. This is when I went on my first hardcore diet to achieve results.. and I got great results brother.. Looked amazing.. but who cares how you look if you feel like shit..

IMO..Nandrolone is a great sub for Tren bro.. Most get zero sides when blasting NPP. I personally prefer to use 1mL NPP and .25mL of Deca 200 1x weekly. I love how I feel on Nandrolone bro. NPP is great man.. most just use that alone.. but I've also come to realize as an older guy with many aches and pains, that a small addition of Deca all but eliminates them. It's been trial and error to find the right dose so I do not get limp dick issues, which is how I've settled on not more 50mg every week of it. It's been trial and error bro. Sometimes I'll even go between 2-3 weeks before blasting deca again just to make sure I don't get sides.. but again, because deca last so long, it really takes away those aches and pains quite well.. I can't function without really.. lol. And I don't need pain medication of any sort (im talking over the counter as I do use painkillers).

Quote Originally Posted by TrippleB View Post
    I totally think its the tren too man. I noticed it spike on days my sodium intake was higher. But honestly the biggest factor for me is stress and when I get pissed. Normally as my anger rises I can start to feel all the symptoms of high bp turn on. Im on meds now but they said they still want to do lab work. I have 1 shot of tren blend left then I am taking a long break from it.

Should I do that shot tomorrow am and then get bloods Wed morning? Just trying to get some labs while on the tren blend with test e for H-as. But side note the meds have brought my blood pressure down to normal ranges and I have been really trying to watch sodium intake.

as always Badgas your advise is greatly appreciated and I am taking it on running tren...by most likely never running it again lol. Or only if I am prepared to have an almost zero sodium diet. I'll tell you this though, H-as has helped me get my fucking body back I havent looked or felt this great since I was playing ball in college...but even then i was way fatter than now. Love H-as and BadGas for steering me down the right path.

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.