H-AS Pharma

Varying effects of H-AS gear, as relates to PIP

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Lightbulb Varying effects of H-AS gear, as relates to PIP

Over the past year... I remember some of our H-AS customers buying our T400 at my recommendation an blasting it, only to tell me it has the worst pip they've felt. Please keep in mind, I'm talking maybe 5 or 6 people only, out of 100s of H-AS customers.. It really got me wondering about the possibility that a product can have such varying effect on different people..

As fate would have it, an opportunity to explore this phenomenon, recently popped up. A friend of mine who lives close by started blasting the same H-AS everything I blast.. Which is T400, NPP, and Deca..

I pin all 3 at same time in 1 pin.. once a week, leaving me with very very minor soreness after injecting quads .. this is my second year running exactly the same products. My friend who's 50, told me he could barely walk after pinning and that it was like getting shot in the quad with a nail gun.

So we decided to swap gear.. I pinned s his gear to see if I got the soreness he got, while letting him pin mine to see if he had a better experience.

The results were that my gear effected him exactly the same, as his own gear and caused him significant PIP at injection site. His gear effected me exactly the same as my gear, no pain at all..
    For me, the results prove what most of us already know, which is that products can definitely have varying effects on different people. Not all the time, but it does happen.. It doesn't mean your gear is bad either.. It just means that you're sensitive to an ingredient in the product.

Just wanted to share this with everyone..

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes I also have been asked this question too, so thanks for clarifying. I have also gotten pip from and injection from the same vial I've been using and my wife is a doctor and prepares and gives me my injections, so think that at times the different esters might settle differently with each injection.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Over the past year... I remember some of our H-AS customers buying our T400 at my recommendation an blasting it, only to tell me it has the worst pip they've felt. Please keep in mind, I'm talking maybe 5 or 6 people only, out of 100s of H-AS customers.. It really got me wondering about the possibility that a product can have such varying effect on different people..

As fate would have it, an opportunity to explore this phenomenon, recently popped up. A friend of mine who lives close by started blasting the same H-AS everything I blast.. Which is T400, NPP, and Deca..

I pin all 3 at same time in 1 pin.. once a week, leaving me with very very minor soreness after injecting quads .. this is my second year running exactly the same products. My friend who's 50, told me he could barely walk after pinning and that it was like getting shot in the quad with a nail gun.

So we decided to swap gear.. I pinned s his gear to see if I got the soreness he got, while letting him pin mine to see if he had a better experience.

The results were that my gear effected him exactly the same, as his own gear and caused him significant PIP at injection site. His gear effected me exactly the same as my gear, no pain at all..
    For me, the results prove what most of us already know, which is that products can definitely have varying effects on different people. Not all the time, but it does happen.. It doesn't mean your gear is bad either.. It just means that you're sensitive to an ingredient in the product.

Just wanted to share this with everyone..
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery0791 View Post
    Yes I also have been asked this question too, so thanks for clarifying. I have also gotten pip from and injection from the same vial I've been using and my wife is a doctor and prepares and gives me my injections, so think that at times the different esters might settle differently with each injection.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Definitely brother. There can be a multitude of varying factors.. but in the end, we are not all wired exactly the same.. and things will not always effects us all as such either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Definitely brother. There can be a multitude of varying factors.. but in the end, we are not all wired exactly the same.. and things will not always effects us all as such either.
    I felt some pain with H-AS test c and had swelling while my clients had mixed results.
    Some loved it and it didnt affect them the same way.
    It also could have to do with the fact most test is made at 250mgs per ml and this was the 300.
    With larger mlgs per ml one would expect a bit of PIP but not the swelling associated with it.
    But I'd like to give a big shout out for H-AS orals, they are fabulous.....

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddkingg View Post
    I felt some pain with H-AS test c and had swelling while my clients had mixed results.
    It also could have to do with the fact most test is made at 250mgs per ml and this was the 300.
    With larger mlgs per ml one would expect a bit of PIP but not the swelling associated with it.
    Ahm.. bro.. you stated the H-AS Test Cyp was 300mg ????
    We do not offer Test Cyp 300, only 200.

Did you not know what product you were using and recommending to your clients ??? Or maybe you mixed up a product from a different sponsor, NOT H-AS ??

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

If the TC referred in your message is 300mg, it must not be our products. As my rep said, we only offer TC200mg.

Thanks for your shout out for our orals : )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

I get some PIP from the T400 which is to be expected. It's twice the dose offered by regulated labs and contains a slightly higher % of propionate (which brings the pain) than Sustanon 250 (50/400 versus 30/250), again very slight, 12.5% versus 12%. The PIP is not consistent and I assume it depends on how close the depot is to nerve endings. One of my cousins used Denkall Test 400 from back in the day (163/162/75 test e/c/p) and said the PIP was brutal. Side note he was benching 405 at 190lbs and had a higher big 3 than any of his offensive lineman, not bad for running back. PIP is part of the game, ya gotta know that goin in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by h-as.pharma View Post
    If the TC referred in your message is 300mg, it must not be our products. As my rep said, we only offer TC200mg.

Thanks for your shout out for our orals : )
    Yes the orals are fantastic. It was a bit differant having them numbered instead of labeled but I understand the safety measures. As for the test #3 was test E 300
    like 12 for deca, 6 from tren etc.
    At least thats what my list said.
    Wish I could order more orals and some oils but apparently my account has been flagged by western union and moneygram.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Ahm.. bro.. you stated the H-AS Test Cyp was 300mg ????
    We do not offer Test Cyp 300, only 200.

Did you not know what product you were using and recommending to your clients ??? Or maybe you mixed up a product from a different sponsor, NOT H-AS ??
    H-AS is the only sponsor that has numbers on the bottoms of the vials.
    Like 3 for test E, 12 for deca, 6 for tren etc. same with orals 1 for dianabol, 3 for anaver, 4 for anadrol etc.
    Until I was flagged for some unknown reason I ordered from them.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Ive heard the Test E has a little bite to it ..

Plus there are many that are overly sensitive to Test E, where as others are not at all. Again.. comes down to we are all different and will not always react the same the same compounds..

Brother you had me confused with this and the whole equipoise email you sent me.. because you didn't state it was from different lab in the beginning.

Thats why I wondered if you recommend a Test Cyp 300 from a different lab..

Yes the orals are fantastic. It was a bit differant having them numbered instead of labeled but I understand the safety measures. As for the test #3 was test E 300
    like 12 for deca, 6 from tren etc.
    At least thats what my list said.
    Wish I could order more orals and some oils but apparently my account has been flagged by western union and moneygram.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

H-AS is the only sponsor that has numbers on the bottoms of the vials.
    Like 3 for test E, 12 for deca, 6 for tren etc. same with orals 1 for dianabol, 3 for anaver, 4 for anadrol etc.
    Until I was flagged for some unknown reason I ordered from them.
    Thats bc MG and Western Union are a bunch of liberal cunts... This is what it looks like when the gvt clamps down on our freedoms..

Many people missed the news a few years back.. When all the banks in the usa that use to send overseas money transfers where told by our lovely Obama administration it would no longer be allowed.. And that Western Union and Money Gram were going to have to report potential domestic terrorism activity to the gvt.. Allowing them to freeze and seize peoples money or prevent them from sending money overseas...

Well.. thank you Bitcoin...