What is the best burger recipe you have ever heard of?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    11201762

    What is the best burger recipe you have ever heard of?

    I like the Thai Fish Burger recipe.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    531519

    i like my burgers with smoked gouda, carmalized onion sauce, and crispy fried shallots

  3. #3
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    354
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points
    134816412

    blue cheese crumble.. steak sauce.. lil montreal and mesquite seasoning.. mixed in meat..

    grill.. add lettuce.. tomato.. onion. fuck pickles..

    mix miracle whip and steak sauce.. put on side of plate... dunk burger each bite ... welcome to burger heaven

  4. #4
    Registered User
    T Woods's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    486
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    114
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points
    25750224

    I like a burger the same way a filet, crumbly blue or gorgonzola (Italian crumbly blue) covered with caramelized onions. Makes it's own sauce.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    11201762

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter2 View Post
    i like my burgers with smoked gouda, carmalized onion sauce, and crispy fried shallots
    Nice choice!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    11201762

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    blue cheese crumble.. steak sauce.. lil montreal and mesquite seasoning.. mixed in meat..

    grill.. add lettuce.. tomato.. onion. fuck pickles..

    mix miracle whip and steak sauce.. put on side of plate... dunk burger each bite ... welcome to burger heaven
    The real taste "dunk burger each bite"

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    11201762

    Quote Originally Posted by T Woods View Post
    I like a burger the same way a filet, crumbly blue or gorgonzola (Italian crumbly blue) covered with caramelized onions. Makes it's own sauce.
    Will try it very soon!

  8. #8
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    For me its the Thai Fish Burger recipe . Its different from normal day to day burgers but the taste it gives is yummilicious and better than other steak burgers. So if your looking for something different in a burger try this out.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    solidassears's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,476

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    162 Posts
    Rep Points
    66399924

    1/3 lb ground sirloin, lots of Montreal Steak Seasoning let it set for about an hour, grill on preheated 500 degree grill, sear on each side for 1-1 minute 30 seconds, put a nice slice of pepper jack, toasted Kaiser bun, miracle whip, ketchup, mustard, pickle, white onion, lettuce.. damn I'm salivating all over the keyboard!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    11201762

    Quote Originally Posted by clairewatts View Post
    For me its the Thai Fish Burger recipe . Its different from normal day to day burgers but the taste it gives is yummilicious and better than other steak burgers. So if your looking for something different in a burger try this out.
    Yes, it's new for me.

Similar Threads

  1. Raw Burger Ban
    By Juiced_Monkey in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 06:44 PM
  2. 4,800 Calorie Burger
    By highpockets in forum General Health & Awareness
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 12:07 PM
  3. In and out burger
    By zonaguy03 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 01:49 PM
  4. Bison Burger
    By BigDyl in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 12:00 PM
  5. Garden Burger
    By BigDyl in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2020 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums