• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is the best burger recipe you have ever heard of?

i like my burgers with smoked gouda, carmalized onion sauce, and crispy fried shallots

blue cheese crumble.. steak sauce.. lil montreal and mesquite seasoning.. mixed in meat..

grill.. add lettuce.. tomato.. onion. fuck pickles..

mix miracle whip and steak sauce.. put on side of plate... dunk burger each bite ... welcome to burger heaven

I like a burger the same way a filet, crumbly blue or gorgonzola (Italian crumbly blue) covered with caramelized onions. Makes it's own sauce.

blue cheese crumble.. steak sauce.. lil montreal and mesquite seasoning.. mixed in meat..

grill.. add lettuce.. tomato.. onion. fuck pickles..

mix miracle whip and steak sauce.. put on side of plate... dunk burger each bite ... welcome to burger heaven

The real taste "dunk burger each bite" :ohyeah:

For me its the Thai Fish Burger recipe . Its different from normal day to day burgers but the taste it gives is yummilicious and better than other steak burgers. So if your looking for something different in a burger try this out.

1/3 lb ground sirloin, lots of Montreal Steak Seasoning let it set for about an hour, grill on preheated 500 degree grill, sear on each side for 1-1 minute 30 seconds, put a nice slice of pepper jack, toasted Kaiser bun, miracle whip, ketchup, mustard, pickle, white onion, lettuce.. damn I'm salivating all over the keyboard!

For me its the Thai Fish Burger recipe . Its different from normal day to day burgers but the taste it gives is yummilicious and better than other steak burgers. So if your looking for something different in a burger try this out.

Yes, it's new for me.

Back