• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Huge announcement for 2019

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

We are proud to announce our newest rep Montego1. He will be here to guide you about our products, and any other questions you may have.

Feel free to check out one of his many logs. You?ll see he has had excellent results from our products and really knows his way around dieting, and nutrition.

Uncle Z will also be offering his expertise ( Montego1 personal nutritional plan ) when you place order $500.00 and above. You?ll get a one time evaluation and nutritional plan designed specifically for your goals. That?s right $500 worth of gear and a free coaching session.

These services will be available 1/1/19

We wish everybody a happy holidays and a happy new year. Thanks again and always we look forward to your business.

7fef60d5a40d07a7a37dc9cc088bc2be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a hell of a good idea.. Tego1 is a super knowledgeable bro.. always down to help.. And if you look at his avi.. He gets results.

Definitely a winning combination here.. Good luck guys..

Like where you guys are going .. This is what it looks like when a company decides to add to the current value proposition.
Customers still spend the same amount of money, but get much more in return.

It makes my dick hard to see changes like this..

We are proud to announce our newest rep Montego1. He will be here to guide you about our products, and any other questions you may have.

Feel free to check out one of his many logs. You?ll see he has had excellent results from our products and really knows his way around dieting, and nutrition.

Uncle Z will also be offering his expertise ( Montego1 personal nutritional plan ) when you place order $500.00 and above. You?ll get a one time evaluation and nutritional plan designed specifically for your goals. That?s right $500 worth of gear and a free coaching session.

These services will be available 1/1/19

We wish everybody a happy holidays and a happy new year. Thanks again and always we look forward to your business.

7fef60d5a40d07a7a37dc9cc088bc2be.jpg

Pretty excited.

Helping with the nutrition side was something I had been thinking over for a while and z thought it was a good idea so, we're giving it a shot.

Time to see what we can do.

This is a hell of a good idea.. Tego1 is a super knowledgeable bro.. always down to help.. And if you look at his avi.. He gets results.

Definitely a winning combination here.. Good luck guys..

Like where you guys are going .. This is what it looks like when a company decides to add to the current value proposition.
Customers still spend the same amount of money, but get much more in return.

It makes my dick hard to see changes like this..

Thats right brother we continue to strive to give back to the community. We want to offer our customers not only quality products and stellar service but a plan as well. Anybody can stick a needle and go to the gym but as we all know you?ll only get so far without proper nutrition.

Pretty excited.

Helping with the nutrition side was something I had been thinking over for a while and z thought it was a good idea so, we're giving it a shot.

Time to see what we can do.

Congrats brother.

Back