• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another corrupt trumpy

IML Gear Cream!
my life is fine.. it's the culture that is getting sicker with trump around... and your post is unfeeling, a typical 'I've got mine go get yours' post,,, if you can't see what's going on , I can't help you.. I thought you were a better man, my bad..

What about the culture has changed? Be specific, please. As far as the "I've got mine go get yours" goes this isn't about me.

How's life worse for me? The country I live in is now the laughing stock of the rest of the free world. We have the greatest division in this country since the Civil War. A leader unites. A moron given power divides. The small tax break I didn't need expires, the massive corporate tax break doesn't. Ultimately, if you're filled with fear and hate you'll believe anyone who shares you're weakness of being fear and hate filled.

About one half the world hates Trump and the other half want him to be their president/prime minister/whatever. What has Trump done to divide people?

About one half the world hates Trump and the other half want him to be their president/prime minister/whatever. What has Trump done to divide people?

Actually I think more than half of our country hates trump. I think most of the world hates him. His slander of immigrants. Calling third world countries shit hole countries. Saying there were bad people on both sides of a white supremacist rally. Standing next to Putin and saying he didn?t interfere with our democracy. Denigrating gold star families. Denigrating John McCain because ?he was captured.? Denigrating women. Denigrating our justice department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I think more than half of our country hates trump. I think most of the world hates him. His slander of immigrants. Calling third world countries shit hole countries. Saying there were bad people on both sides of a white supremacist rally. Standing next to Putin and saying he didn?t interfere with our democracy. Denigrating gold star families. Denigrating John McCain because ?he was captured.? Denigrating women. Denigrating our justice department.

some people or countries don?t like his style so to speak. He?s putting America first and if people don?t like it too fucking bad, deal with it.

It?s ILLEGAL immigrants. stop saying immigrants. you?re being dishonest or deceptive on purpose which completely destroys any credibility you may have about seeking the truth. slander? no

I think most people think those are shit hole countries. they?re just not as blunt like trump. they tone down their language down a bit, but in private I?m sure everybody agrees they?re shit hole countries. Third World countries who live in squander like Haiti are indeed shit hole countries. yeah maybe he could use a better word but everybody knows they?re horrible countries to live in. I rather have a president that speaks his mind and doesn?t have a filter and gives us bullshit out of his mouth on a daily basis acting and trying to be a phony politician.

there were legitimately people there protesting the Confederate statues being taken down. they were also people from the white supremacist and antiTifa there too. he was referring to the peaceful protesters legitimately protesting the removal of the statues.

he said he misspoke the word wouldn?t and would. it?s your choice to believe him or not. and he has said Russia did interfere many times.

The FBI and Justice Department deserves to be belittled it?s a disgrace what the top management did to tarnish those departments.

Gold star family(which attacked him first) John McCain(same) yeah not the best choice of words to say. but on the other side at least we have a president that says what he thinks and doesn?t sugar coat shit. he doesn?t pretend to be somebody he?s not, like every other politician and President we have/had.

women, he?ll attack anybody no matter if your women, man, minority, tall, short, fat, bald ect.. he doesn?t a shit. if you attack him he?ll attack you back twice as hard. how could you not have figured this out by now? he hasn?t changed since day one.

it's closer to[like] 35/65[hate] in America that hate trump, but hate don't matter , it's trust and respect [at least for me], and I believe most Americans can't trust a man who will lie at any and every moment,, friends and family I have in Ireland and England tell me they pity me for having the 'laughing stock of the world' as our so-called leader,, how he lacks compassion, empathy & intellect ,, personally, I can't believe a word he says... he's a fucking liar !!

some people or countries don?t like his style so to speak. He?s putting America first and if people don?t like it too fucking bad, deal with it.

It?s ILLEGAL immigrants. stop saying immigrants. you?re being dishonest or deceptive on purpose which completely destroys any credibility you may have about seeking the truth. slander? no

I think most people think those are shit hole countries. they?re just not as blunt like trump. they tone down their language down a bit, but in private I?m sure everybody agrees they?re shit hole countries. Third World countries who live in squander like Haiti are indeed shit hole countries. yeah maybe he could use a better word but everybody knows they?re horrible countries to live in. I rather have a president that speaks his mind and doesn?t have a filter and gives us bullshit out of his mouth on a daily basis acting and trying to be a phony politician.

there were legitimately people there protesting the Confederate statues being taken down. they were also people from the white supremacist and antiTifa there too. he was referring to the peaceful protesters legitimately protesting the removal of the statues.

he said he misspoke the word wouldn?t and would. it?s your choice to believe him or not. and he has said Russia did interfere many times.

The FBI and Justice Department deserves to be belittled it?s a disgrace what the top management did to tarnish those departments.

Gold star family(which attacked him first) John McCain(same) yeah not the best choice of words to say. but on the other side at least we have a president that says what he thinks and doesn?t sugar coat shit. he doesn?t pretend to be somebody he?s not, like every other politician and President we have/had.

women, he?ll attack anybody no matter if your women, man, minority, tall, short, fat, bald ect.. he doesn?t a shit. if you attack him he?ll attack you back twice as hard. how could you not have figured this out by now? he hasn?t changed since day one.

You criticized me for not paying attention to the details in regards to his speech alongside of Putin. Did you listen to his speech? If not, I suggest you go back and listen closely. Leading up to the ?I don?t see why it would be Russia? mistake,he spent the first part of his speech explaining how Putin was very strong in his denial of interference. You want me to believe that he goes to great lengths to say that Putin strongly denied interference and then he suddenly misspoke one word. That to me is unbelievable. He knew exactly what he was saying. I can recall countless times of him saying Russia didn?t interfere in our election. I only remember the one time of which you shared where he said they did.

Tell me what you know of the justice department that they deserve to be belittled.

There are these things called norms and morals we have in society which preclude me from telling others exactly what i think of them. I don?t tell my boss she?s a fucking cunt when she makes a mistake and I don?t belittle those that work below me just because I am higher up on the food chain. Just because he?s president doesn?t give him the right to be a fucking asshole or tell it like it is or whatever else people call it. He attacks people who call him out on his bullshit.

Honest question, why doesn?t it bother you that he lies? Over the last few days he?s blaming the Democrats for shutting down the government. Last week on tv he said he?d own it. Does it not tell you anything that some of those closest to him before he became president are now in jail or indicted. Cohen. Manafort. Flynn. But trump is honest and moral? Has character? Has values? Has honor? Everything about him is phony. He made it up as he went, a con. That?s what I think bothers most people about him.

If you're a Democrat you're a communist

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

it's closer to[like] 35/65[hate] in America that hate trump, but hate don't matter , it's trust and respect [at least for me], and I believe most Americans can't trust a man who will lie at any and every moment,, friends and family I have in Ireland and England tell me they pity me for having the 'laughing stock of the world' as our so-called leader,, how he lacks compassion, empathy & intellect ,, personally, I can't believe a word he says... he's a fucking liar !!

Oh but he?s just exaggerating. Lol

You criticized me for not paying attention to the details in regards to his speech alongside of Putin. Did you listen to his speech? If not, I suggest you go back and listen closely. Leading up to the ?I don?t see why it would be Russia? mistake,he spent the first part of his speech explaining how Putin was very strong in his denial of interference. You want me to believe that he goes to great lengths to say that Putin strongly denied interference and then he suddenly misspoke one word. That to me is unbelievable. He knew exactly what he was saying. I can recall countless times of him saying Russia didn?t interfere in our election. I only remember the one time of which you shared where he said they did.

Tell me what you know of the justice department that they deserve to be belittled.

There are these things called norms and morals we have in society which preclude me from telling others exactly what i think of them. I don?t tell my boss she?s a fucking cunt when she makes a mistake and I don?t belittle those that work below me just because I am higher up on the food chain. Just because he?s president doesn?t give him the right to be a fucking asshole or tell it like it is or whatever else people call it. He attacks people who call him out on his bullshit.

Honest question, why doesn?t it bother you that he lies? Over the last few days he?s blaming the Democrats for shutting down the government. Last week on tv he said he?d own it. Does it not tell you anything that some of those closest to him before he became president are now in jail or indicted. Cohen. Manafort. Flynn. But trump is honest and moral? Has character? Has values? Has honor? Everything about him is phony. He made it up as he went, a con. That?s what I think bothers most people about him.

so you actually believe Trump thinks that Russia did not interfere with the election? you really believe that? wow

justice department signing off on a FISA warrants based on a phony dossier that they knew was phony. all 4 against Carter Page. why is he still walking the earth ? why isn?t he in prison behind bars? maybe because it wasn?t because about him and they wanted to spy on the Trump campaign?? yes i believe that which is an obvious conclusion based on all the evidence that?s been in the public.
the doj also failed to comply with documents congress requested.

and the Justice Department runs the FBI and all the shit the FBI did was all corrupt too.

?Strzok Joins List of 25 Top FBI, DOJ Officials Who Have Been Recently Fired, Demoted, or Resigned?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ly-fired-demoted-or-resigned_2624607.html/amp

yeah nothing to see here right? all is good and well over at the department of justice. lol

mueller investigations= ?show me the person and I?ll show you the crime?
?Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin?s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.?
https://m.oxfordeagle.com/2018/05/09/show-me-the-man-and-ill-show-you-the-crime/

yeah yeah yeah I know you have the highest of morals of everybody. you?re just Mr. wonderful and do everything perfect

Trump has been that way his entire life he hasn?t changed you don?t llike his style, too bad deal with it. I don?t care, it doesn?t bother me one bit, I am more of a results kind of person.

so tell me who would you want president out of the last presidential election?

It?s you?re

so why would you have to correct him like that? does it make you feel better about yourself? does that make you feel smart or something?

Oh but he?s just exaggerating. Lol

hey jack ass maybe you should look up the definitions of exaggerating and lying. like when he congratulate himself and says he?s the best in the world that would be an exaggeration dumb fuck.

yes lying will be saying he?s going to take credit for the shut down and then blames it on the Democrats. or you could call it a negotiation tactic which I think that?s what he?s doing. get it now? you just don?t understand a man and that?s just too bad

so why would you have to correct him like that? does it make you feel better about yourself? does that make you feel smart or something?

you and your pal 'fishytom' seem to be of like minds, equal intellects ? your posts inspire me to dump on you, are you a prick in real life or just online ??

you and your pal 'fishytom' seem to be of like minds, equal intellects ? your posts inspire me to dump on you, are you a prick in real life or just online ??

just online. because no one would talk to me face to face like they do online, so that?s why i REACT the way i do when attacked, insulted, made fun of ect., i don?t start shit i react to being attacked or called a name. but the cool thing is I get over it in like two minutes and could be your best friend. some say i?m bi polar but i see it . i think i?m actually an easy person to get along with. i never have any problems with people at the gym, at work, or anywhere never had a problem. i get along with everyone i know and meet. it?s just people online seem to act differently when typing on a computer screen or phone than they do being face-to-face.

as I?m getting older I?m having less and less of a filter, but I think that has to do with having more confidence because I?m a bit of an insecure thin skinned person and doubt myself a lot.

i know i come across as an asshole sometimes, but that?s ok i?m not looking for any type of acceptance or anything like that. and sometimes i actually like the confrontational debates back-and-forth of the insults. it?s fun and entertaining to me. i don?t dislike anyone here. even the libtards

I go to Trump protests and smash antifa morons just the cocky one's that get close I saw when Moldy locks got punched in the face when she was throwing m80s in glass bottles at us

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

just online. because no one would talk to me face to face like they do online, so that?s why i REACT the way i do when attacked, insulted, made fun of ect., i don?t start shit i react to being attacked or called a name. but the cool thing is I get over it in like two minutes and could be your best friend. some say i?m bi polar but i see it . i think i?m actually an easy person to get along with. i never have any problems with people at the gym, at work, or anywhere never had a problem. i get along with everyone i know and meet. it?s just people online seem to act differently when typing on a computer screen or phone than they do being face-to-face.

as I?m getting older I?m having less and less of a filter, but I think that has to do with having more confidence because I?m a bit of an insecure thin skinned person and doubt myself a lot.

i know i come across as an asshole sometimes, but that?s ok i?m not looking for any type of acceptance or anything like that. and sometimes i actually like the confrontational debates back-and-forth of the insults. it?s fun and entertaining to me. i don?t dislike anyone here. even the libtards

your attempt to honest and open is a good thing ? thx :winkfinger:

How did he slander immigrants? Most third world countries are shitholes, which is why so many are trying to come here illegally. There are bad people on both sides. Whether or not Russia tried to interfere is irrelevant, they didn't affect the outcome. He only denigrated one, not plural. And they brought themselves into the political spotlight trying to use their son's death. He can denigrate John McCain all he wants, he's allowed his opinion and he's allowed to voice it. Freedom of speech. Locker room talk. We've all done it, anyone who says he hasn't is a liar. The Justice Department deserves what it gets by being biased from top to bottom.

I have friends and family on other countries as well. They are envious we have Trump. Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence. Most of all I don't care what he says. Hillary didn't get elected, that's all that matters.

How did he slander immigrants? Most third world countries are shitholes, which is why so many are trying to come here illegally. There are bad people on both sides. Whether or not Russia tried to interfere is irrelevant, they didn't affect the outcome. He only denigrated one, not plural. And they brought themselves into the political spotlight trying to use their son's death. He can denigrate John McCain all he wants, he's allowed his opinion and he's allowed to voice it. Freedom of speech. Locker room talk. We've all done it, anyone who says he hasn't is a liar. The Justice Department deserves what it gets by being biased from top to bottom.

Russia didn?t affect the outcome? How so? Talking about doing something and actually doing it are two different things. How was/is the justice department biased? The OIG report found no bias. If it has anything to do with Peter Strozk, he asked that the investigation into Hillary?s emails be re-opened. So that would mean he?s biased for trump?

IML Gear Cream!
Russia didn?t affect the outcome? How so? Talking about doing something and actually doing it are two different things. How was/is the justice department biased? The OIG report found no bias. If it has anything to do with Peter Strozk, he asked that the investigation into Hillary?s emails be re-opened. So that would mean he?s biased for trump?

fact:
Peter struck got fired from the Mueller investigation because of his bias.

fact:
Peter struck got fired from the Mueller investigation because of his bias.

Fact: OIG report found no bias.

Fact: Strozk was dismissed from Mueller investigation because he did not want there to be an appearance of bias.

Russians had no impact on the election results says Rosenstein

https://youtu.be/5rAxiX8Tiu0

Fact: OIG report found no bias.

Fact: Strozk was dismissed from Mueller investigation because he did not want there to be an appearance of bias.

he was bias. did you not read the text messages? where have you been under a rock this whole time? The text messages is what prompted Mueller to fire him from the investigation

Russians had no impact on the election results says Rosenstein

https://youtu.be/5rAxiX8Tiu0

Follow along with me. We know the Russians interfered in the election. Everyone knows this except trump. We also know how they did it. Among one of the many things they did was use fake Facebook accounts to post fake information about Clinton. So, if I?m one of many millions of people that see negative information about Clinton and don?t watch the news or read the paper, it helps form a negative opinion about her. Which also leads people to vote a certain way. Did they hack the voting machines? No. Did they manipulate people?s minds? Absolutely. Again, this was just one of many ways they interfered in the election.

he was bias. did you not read the text messages? where have you been under a rock this whole time? The text messages is what prompted Mueller to fire him from the investigation

Again, he got rid of him because he did not want there to be an appearance of bias. Of course it looked that way. That?s why he dismissed him.

I did read the text messages. These are also private text messages between two friends/lovers. When I come home from work and cuss out my boss to my wife doesn?t mean I?m secretly trying to sabotage her job. It means she?s a fucking cunt and I thinks she?s stupid. Doesn?t mean I?m out to get her. Yes, it does look bad. I get that.

If he?s so biased, why did he re-open the Hillary Clinton investigation? His signature was on documents re-opening the investigation. Many people speculate that alone could have cost Hillary the election that close to Election Day. It certainly didn?t help. Tell me they didn?t know that would have an impact.

Strzok ? "Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support."
But this is a huge problem...
?I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy?s office ? that there?s no way (Trump) gets elected ? but I?m afraid we can?t take that risk,? top FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok wrote in an Aug. 15, 2016 text to Lisa Page, an attorney who at the time worked for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to The Daily Caller.
?It?s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you?re 40,? Strzok added in his text to Page, who was also reportedly his mistress.
That was in McCabe's office. and the kicker...
Strzok-- "Trump just said what the FBI did is disgraceful."
Here are
The anti-Trump text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page that led to Strzok?s removal from Special Counsel Robert Mueller?s Russia probe have been obtained by Fox News.
Read them below.
01/18/2016
Peter Strzok ? Martin O?Malley is a freak show.
Lisa Page ? Yikes Baby! Yeah, that?s what everyone says.
03/02/2016
Strzok ? He asked me who I?d vote for, guessed Kasich.
Page ? Seriously?! Would you not D?
Strzok ? I don?t know. I suppose Hillary.
Page ? I would D.
03/04/2016
Page - God Trump is loathsome human.
Strzok ? Yet he may win.
Strzok ? Good for Hillary.
Page ? It is.
Strzok ? Would he be a worse president than Cruz?
Page ?Trump?, yes I think so
Strzok ? I?m not sure.
Strzok ? Omg he?s an idiot.
Page ? He?s awful
Strzok ? America will get what the voting public deserves.
Page ? That?s what I?m afraid of.
---
Strzok ? God Hillary should win. 100,000,000-0.
Page ? I know
Page ? Also did you hear him make a comment about the size of his d**k earlier? This man cannot be president.
Strzok ? Yes I did. In relation to this size of his hand. All the ?Lil Marco? blah blah blah
Strzok ? Ok I may vote for Trump.
Page ? What? Poor Kasich. He?s the only sensible man up there.
Strzok ? He was pretty much calling for death for Snowden. I?m a single-issue voter. ;) Espionage Machine Party
Strzok - Exacty re Kasich. And he has ZERO appeal
03/12/2016
Page ? What the f is wrong with people? A Texas Candidate pushes the boundary to the far right. (NYT)
http://nyti.ms/1TqBqj
Strzok ? That Texas article is depressing as hell. But answers how we could end up with President trump
Page ? Wasn?t it? Seriously, how are people so incredible ignorant?
Strzok ? I have no idea, but it depresses me. Same people who drive more when they get extra daylight from daylight savings, I?m guessing.
03/14/2016
Page ? Don?t listen to npr morning- npr Richard Clarke is an uninformed do*che.
03/16/2016
Page ? I can not believe Donald Trump is likely to be an actual, serious candidate for president.
04/02/2016
Page ? So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can?t be traced, you were just venting, bc you feel bad that you?re gone so much but that can?t be helped right now.
04/09/2016
Strzok ? This is clear and utter bias by the media specifically the NY TIMES, WAPO, and CNN who if you look at all of them have large donors for Clinton.
Strzok ? The fact citing source they used is owned by a newspaper which publicly endorsed Clinton.
05/04/2016
Page ? And holy sh*t Cruz just dropped out of the race. It?s going to be a Clinton Trump race. Unbelievable.
Strzok ? What?!?!??
Page ? You heard that right my friend
Strzok ? I saw Trump won, figured it would be a bit
06/12/2016
Strzok ? They fully deserve to go, and demonstrate the absolute bigoted nonsense of Trump
Strzok ? Truly
06/17/2016
Strzok ? Now we?re talking about Clinton, and how a lot of people are holding their breath, hoping.
06/22/2016
Page ? Hi. Just leaving my meeting now. How we make law in this country is offensive and irresponsible.
Strzok ? I know it is. Its why I LOATHE congress. Can?t wait to hear the story.
07/07/2016
Page ? Thought this was spot on. Hillary Clinton: Survivor https//NYTi.ms/29z0oku
07/08/2016
Strzok ? And meanwhile, we have Black Lives Matter protestors, right now, chanting ?no justice no peace? around DoJ and the White House?
Page ? That?s awful.
07/14/2016
Page ? Have you read this? It?s really frightening. For Whites Sensing Decline, Donald Trump Unleashes Words of Resistance http://NYTI/ms/29WCu5!
Strzok ? I have not. But I think it?s clear he?s capturing all the white, poor voters who the mainstream republicans abandoned in all but name in the quest for the almighty $$$
Page ? Yeah, it?s not good.
Strzok ? Poll Finds Emails Weighing on Hillary Clinton, Now Tied With Donald Trump http://nyti.ms/29RV5gf
Page ? It is
07/19/2016
Strzok ? And are you kidding me? Duck Dynasty now Scot Baio? Ridiculous
Page ? Wait, is that who is speaking at the convention?!
Strzok ? Yes!!!!!!
Page ? Charles in Charge?! That?s the best they can do? Lmfao
Strzok ? It?s PATHETIC!
Page ? That unbelievable. My god. Thank god it?s on.
---
Page ? Likely to come down shortly so we can bust through more of this sh*t. Just fyi.
Strzok ? Oooh, TURN IT ON, TURN IT ON!!! THE DO*CHEBAGS ARE ABOUT TO COME OUT. You can tell by the excitable clapping.
Page ? My god, I?m so embarrassed for them. These are like second-run stars. Nothing the B-list to relate to the kids these days.
Page ? And wow, Donald Trump is in an enormous do*che.
Strzok ? Hi. How was Trump, other than a do*che? Melania? And any luck with home purchases?
Page ? Trump barely spoke, but the first thing out of his mouth was ?we?re going to win soooo big.? The whole thing is like living in a bad dream.
Strzok ? Jesus.
Page ? Melania was perfectly fine, except the whole point of the spouse talking is to reveal those personal stories, what a ind human the candidate is. There was none of that.
Strzok ? That was her job! What the hell did she talk about? Winning huuuge?
Page ? I don?t know. Lots of my husband is great but no description to back it up.
Strzok ? Omg. You listening to npr? Apparently Melania?s speech had passages lifted from Michelle Obama?s?Unbelievable
Page ? NO WAY!
Page ? God, it?s just a two-bit organization. I do so hope his disorganization comes to bite him hard in November.
Strzok ? It HAS to, right? Right?!? Panicked
07/26/2016.
Strzok ? And hey. Congrats on a woman nominated for President in a major party! About damn time! Many many more returns of the day!!
Page ? That?s cute. Thanks
07/27/2016
Page ? Yeah, it is pretty cool. She just has to win now. I?m not going to lie, I got a flash of nervousness yesterday about trump. The sandernistas have the potential to make a very big mistake here?
07/28/2016
Page ? I really really like Joe Biden.
Strzok ? Opened on Trump? If Hillary did, you know five field offices would?
08/06/2016
Page ? Jesus. You should read this. And Trump should go f himself. Moment in Convention Glare Shakes Up Khans American Life http://nyti.ms/2aHulE0
Strzok ? God that?s a great article. Thanks for sharing. And F TRUMP.
---
Page ? And maybe you?re meant to stay where you are because you?re meant to protect the country from that menace. To that end comma, read this:
Page ? Trump Enablers Will Finally Have to Take A Stand http://nyti.ms/2aFakry
Strzok ? Thanks. It?s absolutely true that we?re both very fortunate. And of course I?ll try and approach it that way. I just know it will be tough at times. I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps
08/09/2016
Page ? He?s not ever going to become president, right? Right?!
Strzok ? OMG did you hear what Trump just said?
08/26/2016
Strzok ? Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support?
Page ? Yep. Out to lunch with (redacted) We both hate everyone and everything.
Page ? Just riffing on the hot mess that is our country.
Strzok ? Yeah?it?s scary real down here
09/27/2016
Page ? Man, I should?ve started drinking earlier. I?m genuinely stressed about the debate.
10/14/2016
Page -- God, she's an incredibly impressive woman. The Obamas in general, really. While he has certainly made mistakes, I'm proud to have him as my president. Voice Shaking, Michelle Obama Calls Trump Comments on Women Intolerable http://nyti.ms/@e0MtqY
Page -- Full on dog whistles too. "We do not want this election stolen from us. Everybody knows what I'm talking about." The racism is barely even veiled anymore.
10/20/2016
Strzok: I am riled up. Trump is a f***ing idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer.
Strzok - I CAN'T PULL AWAY, WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY (redacted)??!?!
Page-- I don't know. But we'll get it back. We're America. We rock.
Strzok-- Donald just said "bad hombres"
Strzok-- Trump just said what the FBI did is disgraceful.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rnal+-+Politics+-+Text)&utm_content=Google+UK

yea no bias. you are so blinded by your ideology it?s really affecting your judgment

Strzok ? "Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support."
But this is a huge problem...
?I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy?s office ? that there?s no way (Trump) gets elected ? but I?m afraid we can?t take that risk,? top FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok wrote in an Aug. 15, 2016 text to Lisa Page, an attorney who at the time worked for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to The Daily Caller.
?It?s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you?re 40,? Strzok added in his text to Page, who was also reportedly his mistress.
That was in McCabe's office. and the kicker...
Strzok-- "Trump just said what the FBI did is disgraceful."
Here are
The anti-Trump text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page that led to Strzok?s removal from Special Counsel Robert Mueller?s Russia probe have been obtained by Fox News.
Read them below.
01/18/2016
Peter Strzok ? Martin O?Malley is a freak show.
Lisa Page ? Yikes Baby! Yeah, that?s what everyone says.
03/02/2016
Strzok ? He asked me who I?d vote for, guessed Kasich.
Page ? Seriously?! Would you not D?
Strzok ? I don?t know. I suppose Hillary.
Page ? I would D.
03/04/2016
Page - God Trump is loathsome human.
Strzok ? Yet he may win.
Strzok ? Good for Hillary.
Page ? It is.
Strzok ? Would he be a worse president than Cruz?
Page ?Trump?, yes I think so
Strzok ? I?m not sure.
Strzok ? Omg he?s an idiot.
Page ? He?s awful
Strzok ? America will get what the voting public deserves.
Page ? That?s what I?m afraid of.
---
Strzok ? God Hillary should win. 100,000,000-0.
Page ? I know
Page ? Also did you hear him make a comment about the size of his d**k earlier? This man cannot be president.
Strzok ? Yes I did. In relation to this size of his hand. All the ?Lil Marco? blah blah blah
Strzok ? Ok I may vote for Trump.
Page ? What? Poor Kasich. He?s the only sensible man up there.
Strzok ? He was pretty much calling for death for Snowden. I?m a single-issue voter. ;) Espionage Machine Party
Strzok - Exacty re Kasich. And he has ZERO appeal
03/12/2016
Page ? What the f is wrong with people? A Texas Candidate pushes the boundary to the far right. (NYT)
http://nyti.ms/1TqBqj
Strzok ? That Texas article is depressing as hell. But answers how we could end up with President trump
Page ? Wasn?t it? Seriously, how are people so incredible ignorant?
Strzok ? I have no idea, but it depresses me. Same people who drive more when they get extra daylight from daylight savings, I?m guessing.
03/14/2016
Page ? Don?t listen to npr morning- npr Richard Clarke is an uninformed do*che.
03/16/2016
Page ? I can not believe Donald Trump is likely to be an actual, serious candidate for president.
04/02/2016
Page ? So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can?t be traced, you were just venting, bc you feel bad that you?re gone so much but that can?t be helped right now.
04/09/2016
Strzok ? This is clear and utter bias by the media specifically the NY TIMES, WAPO, and CNN who if you look at all of them have large donors for Clinton.
Strzok ? The fact citing source they used is owned by a newspaper which publicly endorsed Clinton.
05/04/2016
Page ? And holy sh*t Cruz just dropped out of the race. It?s going to be a Clinton Trump race. Unbelievable.
Strzok ? What?!?!??
Page ? You heard that right my friend
Strzok ? I saw Trump won, figured it would be a bit
06/12/2016
Strzok ? They fully deserve to go, and demonstrate the absolute bigoted nonsense of Trump
Strzok ? Truly
06/17/2016
Strzok ? Now we?re talking about Clinton, and how a lot of people are holding their breath, hoping.
06/22/2016
Page ? Hi. Just leaving my meeting now. How we make law in this country is offensive and irresponsible.
Strzok ? I know it is. Its why I LOATHE congress. Can?t wait to hear the story.
07/07/2016
Page ? Thought this was spot on. Hillary Clinton: Survivor https//NYTi.ms/29z0oku
07/08/2016
Strzok ? And meanwhile, we have Black Lives Matter protestors, right now, chanting ?no justice no peace? around DoJ and the White House?
Page ? That?s awful.
07/14/2016
Page ? Have you read this? It?s really frightening. For Whites Sensing Decline, Donald Trump Unleashes Words of Resistance http://NYTI/ms/29WCu5!
Strzok ? I have not. But I think it?s clear he?s capturing all the white, poor voters who the mainstream republicans abandoned in all but name in the quest for the almighty $$$
Page ? Yeah, it?s not good.
Strzok ? Poll Finds Emails Weighing on Hillary Clinton, Now Tied With Donald Trump http://nyti.ms/29RV5gf
Page ? It is
07/19/2016
Strzok ? And are you kidding me? Duck Dynasty now Scot Baio? Ridiculous
Page ? Wait, is that who is speaking at the convention?!
Strzok ? Yes!!!!!!
Page ? Charles in Charge?! That?s the best they can do? Lmfao
Strzok ? It?s PATHETIC!
Page ? That unbelievable. My god. Thank god it?s on.
---
Page ? Likely to come down shortly so we can bust through more of this sh*t. Just fyi.
Strzok ? Oooh, TURN IT ON, TURN IT ON!!! THE DO*CHEBAGS ARE ABOUT TO COME OUT. You can tell by the excitable clapping.
Page ? My god, I?m so embarrassed for them. These are like second-run stars. Nothing the B-list to relate to the kids these days.
Page ? And wow, Donald Trump is in an enormous do*che.
Strzok ? Hi. How was Trump, other than a do*che? Melania? And any luck with home purchases?
Page ? Trump barely spoke, but the first thing out of his mouth was ?we?re going to win soooo big.? The whole thing is like living in a bad dream.
Strzok ? Jesus.
Page ? Melania was perfectly fine, except the whole point of the spouse talking is to reveal those personal stories, what a ind human the candidate is. There was none of that.
Strzok ? That was her job! What the hell did she talk about? Winning huuuge?
Page ? I don?t know. Lots of my husband is great but no description to back it up.
Strzok ? Omg. You listening to npr? Apparently Melania?s speech had passages lifted from Michelle Obama?s?Unbelievable
Page ? NO WAY!
Page ? God, it?s just a two-bit organization. I do so hope his disorganization comes to bite him hard in November.
Strzok ? It HAS to, right? Right?!? Panicked
07/26/2016.
Strzok ? And hey. Congrats on a woman nominated for President in a major party! About damn time! Many many more returns of the day!!
Page ? That?s cute. Thanks
07/27/2016
Page ? Yeah, it is pretty cool. She just has to win now. I?m not going to lie, I got a flash of nervousness yesterday about trump. The sandernistas have the potential to make a very big mistake here?
07/28/2016
Page ? I really really like Joe Biden.
Strzok ? Opened on Trump? If Hillary did, you know five field offices would?
08/06/2016
Page ? Jesus. You should read this. And Trump should go f himself. Moment in Convention Glare Shakes Up Khans American Life http://nyti.ms/2aHulE0
Strzok ? God that?s a great article. Thanks for sharing. And F TRUMP.
---
Page ? And maybe you?re meant to stay where you are because you?re meant to protect the country from that menace. To that end comma, read this:
Page ? Trump Enablers Will Finally Have to Take A Stand http://nyti.ms/2aFakry
Strzok ? Thanks. It?s absolutely true that we?re both very fortunate. And of course I?ll try and approach it that way. I just know it will be tough at times. I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps
08/09/2016
Page ? He?s not ever going to become president, right? Right?!
Strzok ? OMG did you hear what Trump just said?
08/26/2016
Strzok ? Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support?
Page ? Yep. Out to lunch with (redacted) We both hate everyone and everything.
Page ? Just riffing on the hot mess that is our country.
Strzok ? Yeah?it?s scary real down here
09/27/2016
Page ? Man, I should?ve started drinking earlier. I?m genuinely stressed about the debate.
10/14/2016
Page -- God, she's an incredibly impressive woman. The Obamas in general, really. While he has certainly made mistakes, I'm proud to have him as my president. Voice Shaking, Michelle Obama Calls Trump Comments on Women Intolerable http://nyti.ms/@e0MtqY
Page -- Full on dog whistles too. "We do not want this election stolen from us. Everybody knows what I'm talking about." The racism is barely even veiled anymore.
10/20/2016
Strzok: I am riled up. Trump is a f***ing idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer.
Strzok - I CAN'T PULL AWAY, WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY (redacted)??!?!
Page-- I don't know. But we'll get it back. We're America. We rock.
Strzok-- Donald just said "bad hombres"
Strzok-- Trump just said what the FBI did is disgraceful.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rnal+-+Politics+-+Text)&utm_content=Google+UK

yea no bias. you are so blinded by your ideology it?s really affecting your judgment

You still haven?t explained why the OIG report showed no bias and why he played a role in opening up the investigation into her emails.

I?m waiting.

Follow along with me. We know the Russians interfered in the election. Everyone knows this except trump. We also know how they did it. Among one of the many things they did was use fake Facebook accounts to post fake information about Clinton. So, if I?m one of many millions of people that see negative information about Clinton and don?t watch the news or read the paper, it helps form a negative opinion about her. Which also leads people to vote a certain way. Did they hack the voting machines? No. Did they manipulate people?s minds? Absolutely. Again, this was just one of many ways they interfered in the election.

you?re forgetting the same Russians did anti-Trump rally?s and anti-trump propaganda as well. seriously do not follow the news?

you?re forgetting the same Russians did anti-Trump rally?s and anti-trump propaganda as well. seriously do not follow the news?

17 intelligence agencies stated Russia interfered in the election and did it to help trump. Which news are you reading?

Back