Best Pre-Workouts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Best Pre-Workouts

Best Pre-Workouts
    As I said previously, I?ve been an expert in the health and fitness industry for almost a decade now, and if there?s one thing I?ve learned, it?s this. 95% of the stuff out there is pure garbage and hype. It?s marketed quite well, but in terms of biology, it?s simply ineffective.

The best pre workout supplements contain a few key ingredients:
    Creatine (5 grams)
    Beta-Alanine (2-3 grams)
    Caffeine (150+ milligrams)
    Vinpocetine (2-5 grams)
    L-Citrulline (2-4 grams)
    L-Taurine (2-3 grams)
    There?s some others that are also effective, such as Rhodiola, Guarana, and B-12, but for the most part caffeine, beta-alanine, L-Citrulline, and L-Taurine are the keys.

Whatever pre-workout you choose, be sure to get one that has a good lineup of ingredients. Unfortunately, far too many people in this industry fall victim to good marketing, bold claims, and shiny packaging, without any thought on whether the pre-workout actually has good ingredients in it or not.

Here?s a few of my recommendations, speaking from personal experience:
    Jack3d
    Nitraflex
    All of these pre-workouts offer incredible benefits, and each one serves a different purpose. Personally, I love Rich Piana?s 5150, because it?s got over 400mg of caffeine, sourced from a whopping 8 different sources. This is only for stimulant junkies, though.

Nitraflex is another great one, too. It?s clinically dosed and had been proven to boost your testosterone after taking it, which obviously has a ton of great benefits. Then, there?s Jack3d, which was actually banned at first, but they re-formulated it to contain only legal ingredients. Read: The Definitive Guide to Gaining an Edge in the Gym: SARMs, Smelling Salts, Stimulants, and More
    To maximize the results of your training, try to eat a complete meal containing carbs, protein and fat 2?3 hours before you exercise.If you eat 45?60 minutes prior to your workout, choose foods that are simple to digest and contain mainly carbs and some protein.

If Your Workout Starts Within 2?3 Hours or More

Sandwich on whole-grain bread, lean protein and a side salad
    Egg omelet and whole-grain toast topped with avocado spread and a cup of fruit
    Lean protein, brown rice and roasted vegetables
    If Your Workout Starts Within an Hour or Less

Greek yogurt and fruit
    Nutrition bar with protein and wholesome ingredients
    A piece of fruit, such as a banana, orange or apple
    Keep in mind that you don't need to eat many pre-workout meals at different times. Just choose one of these. Thanks!
    Last edited by Derek Wilson; 12-29-2018 at 05:42 AM.