• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Protein Pancakes

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any body have a GOOD recipes for protein pancakes, WITHOUT any carbs? That arent real dry either?Thanks!

I find that adding xanthan gum and vital wheat gluten gives thema nice thickness, wheat bran will give it a hearty bran taste and a nice amount of dietary fiber, while using cottage cheese and whipping cream will give the batter a nice creaminess and aftertaste. But then again, I have no sense of taste anymore, I eat purely for performance, which is sad. Throw in a tablespoon of cinnamon, a tablespoon of nutmeg, and two or three packs of Stevia or Splenda, and you're set!

Peace.

Look in the recipe forum. There are quite a few in there.

Flaxseed meal, egg whites, protein powder, mix it together... and place it in a microwave or in a pan... you can add blueberries, some nuts if you want :)

Right on about the blueberries Sara. Ihave found by adding blueberies to the batter, it really makes the pancakes taste like REAL ones. My recipe:

4 egg white
1/2 c cottage cheese
1/2 oats
1 scoop powder or 2 tbsp of wheat flour
Blend
(may need to add a lil water if batter is too thick)
Stir in Blueberries

Pour batter into hot pan sprayed with Pam.
Flip
Add SF syrup and YUMMY

Makes 3 lg pancakes.

I really missed my oats on the 'no carb day':cry: So I tried this:
1/2-3/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop of protein, 2 eggwhites, cinnamon, and brown sugar twin. Tried to cook it in a pan, like I usually cook my p pancakes (but with oats in it) and ewww, gross!:barf: BUT, instead of putting it in the pan the second time, I just ate it out of the blender, with a spoon, and boy oh boy was it great!:lick: Thanks for the tips ladies!;) Where can you buy flaxseed meal, at any grocery store? Or at a health food store?

flaxseed meal should be in some grocery store (in natural food section) or at health food store :)

Originally posted by sara
flaxseed meal should be in some grocery store (in natural food section) or at health food store :)
Thanks!;)

IML Gear Cream!
Damn, I may have to try that :D

Back