Crazy Steroids

Bad Experience with Crazy Steroids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Bad Experience with Crazy Steroids

I've been going back in forth with you guys for over 6 weeks through email and what's app
    Still no package and was told on the 20th that my package had already been shipped out days ago and to wait for the tracking number
    Then you provided me a tracking a number from usps which still at of today says label was created on the 21st but hasn't actually recieved the package to be shipped
    This package is a reship after the first package was seized and you waited an entire week before reshipping it. This total process start the 2nd week of December. I'll order from another source from here on out and dont care if this gets resolved or not. You guys have fucked me around enough.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigdv View Post
    I've been going back in forth with you guys for over 6 weeks through email and what's app
    Still no package and was told on the 20th that my package had already been shipped out days ago and to wait for the tracking number
    Then you provided me a tracking a number from usps which still at of today says label was created on the 21st but hasn't actually recieved the package to be shipped
    This package is a reship after the first package was seized and you waited an entire week before reshipping it. This total process start the 2nd week of December. I'll order from another source from here on out and dont care if this gets resolved or not. You guys have fucked me around enough.
    Why are you posting such intimate shipping details on the open forum bro. It's not gonna help get your stuff to you any faster .. .

PLus ....

Here's 2 of board rules for you to you read.. you should know them already having been a member since 2010 but maybe you forgot:

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

Feel free to discuss your experiences with any sponsor, honestly.. Hopefully you give them a chance to correct the situation.. plus realize that during the holidays its normally increased chance of seizures because they hire more people to deal with the flow of christmas presents being bought and shipped in..

On top of that.. don't forget there was a government shutdown.. no customs inspections or very little.. A lot of packs were slowed to a crawl or lost by USPS all together.. fact.

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Get back to your forum brother! NIETHER one of those rules are sensitive to this matter IF YOU CAN READ! Appreciate your 2 cents now go police elsewhere as you've mentioned customs yourself with about the same amount of threat to everything as I have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

And while your making claims fella it ain't slowed shit down. We are receiving packages from other sponsors on this forum for weeks now. This is only bullshit we've experienced.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

please email us to fix your order parcel problem.
    E-mail:info@crazysteroids.com
    Wickr ID: CrazySteroids
    Wire ID: @crazysteroids
    Threema ID:RH7BP486