• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Found bugs on our site? Report and get 100$ store credit bounty

Basicstero.com

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Folks, if you see some other bugs on our site except those mentioned here before, please leave your comment or send me a PM. We will provide 100$ store credit, kind of bug bounty for found bugs.

A have a few PM reporting that the promo step gets "bugged" for some people and goes strait to the last step without allowing for bonus items to be selected.
This is an error. The promo should be active to march 15, and was working, but there must be a programming error on the site.
I will notify Frank as soon as I find him available and have him look into this asap.

A have a few PM reporting that the promo step gets "bugged" for some people and goes strait to the last step without allowing for bonus items to be selected.
This is an error. The promo should be active to march 15, and was working, but there must be a programming error on the site.
I will notify Frank as soon as I find him available and have him look into this asap.

Fixed -- promo working for bitcoin orders in the Premium worldwide warehouse (EU based).

Back