• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Enanthate: ACTUAL Half-Life

Distant Flare

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey All,

I'm wondering if anyone has any solid, scientific (or more accurate) information on the ACTUAL half-life of test enanthate.

On most "steroid/juice/cycle" type sites you'll generally see a listing of steroid esters and half-lives. These almost always state the half-life of TE around 8-10 days, with cypionate being a couple days longer. This also goes for much of the information that's spread on several boards (searching for posts).

HOWEVER, the more scientific information I've read shows the half-life is around 4-5 days. I tried to investigate a bit further and found a couple superficial studies from government (and other) health websites, and these show 4-5 days as well.

The conflicting information has me wanting a more solid answer. I see various broad number ranges for enanthate, while cypionate seems to have less of a variance and generally appears consistently around 8-12 days depending on the source. Generally closer to 8 than 12.

It's a fairly significant difference between 4-5 and 8-10 and would certainly impact ones therapeutic use. Does anyone have any solid information (or commentary) that can clear up the reality on this?

Any info you can provide would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Distant Flare

Last edited:
my input

not sure about the HL but I've read numerous factors effect release into the blood stream, carrier oil, injection site, total injected volume.

if u don't mind the pain and scar tissue then every 4 days would probably be optimal. personally I think once a week is fine but I hate injecting.

Hey All,

I'm wondering if anyone has any solid, scientific (or more accurate) information on the ACTUAL half-life of test enanthate.

On most "steroid/juice/cycle" type sites you'll generally see a listing of steroid esters and half-lives. These almost always state the half-life of TE around 8-10 days, with cypionate being a couple days longer. This also goes for much of the information that's spread on several boards (searching for posts).

HOWEVER, the more scientific information I've read shows the half-life is around 4-5 days. I tried to investigate a bit further and found a couple superficial studies from government (and other) health websites, and these show 4-5 days as well.

The conflicting information has me wanting a more solid answer. I see various broad number ranges for enanthate, while cypionate seems to have less of a variance and generally appears consistently around 8-12 days depending on the source. Generally closer to 8 than 12.

It's a fairly significant difference between 4-5 and 8-10 and would certainly impact ones therapeutic use. Does anyone have any solid information (or commentary) that can clear up the reality on this?

Any info you can provide would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Distant Flare

Back