Issue with Deca

Thread: Issue with Deca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Issue with Deca

I have been running deca off and on for years and have had very little if any issues with it. However in the last several months I have been have a lot of knots after my injections. I have tried three different brands and they all give me the knots. It takes about a week for the knot to go down. I have used these same brands for years so it not a brand issues as I have also used their Test.

Has anyone else every had an issues like this? Looks like I will be switching to either Primo or EQ.

Thanks

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zillagraybeard View Post
    I have been running deca off and on for years and have had very little if any issues with it. However in the last several months I have been have a lot of knots after my injections. I have tried three different brands and they all give me the knots. It takes about a week for the knot to go down. I have used these same brands for years so it not a brand issues as I have also used their Test.

Has anyone else every had an issues like this? Looks like I will be switching to either Primo or EQ.

Thanks
    Deca has always done this to me, it's mostly with deca and bold... These both are LONG esterfied hormones as you already know, so they tend to loiter longer as the immune response with breaking them down is much longer.. I always mix them both with a more user friendly compound like TestE.. Try and use sites that are not exposed much to daily life or interference where you will feel the tenderness as much.. I use the VG (hip).. It's an area that hardly gets daily interactions from sitting, bending over, moving arms etc etc.. The VG tends to be a bit more forgiving!

A lot of guys say to heat the oil pre injection, LOL, that does NOTHING with long esters but just changes the viscosity of the injection pressure/fluid transfer..

Stick to the VG's and see how you feel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have heated them up, mixed them with e and prop and still knots the size of quarters for day. Looks like it is time to move on from King Deca.