Pharmacom Store

Cycling with High Estrogen Conversion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Cycling with High Estrogen Conversion

I was hoping someone else could chime in and give me some advice. Since I started I always heard the typical base dose of test e or c in a cycle was 500 mg per week.

I have found through blood work I need about 1 mg of arimidex EOD to control my estrogen at this dose. I have having high estrogen and needing to take more drugs so I can take more test.

I have a large off season cycle I am planning for this summer. I was considering keeping my test e at around 250 mg per week so I have less side effects and can get away with using less arimidex.

I hear a lot of guys saying basic high test works wonders for them in offseason but not for me apparently.

Has anyone experienced similar issues, and if so, how do you set up your grow cycles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

Some estrogen helps growth, I wouldn't try to eliminate estrogen . Small dose of nolva , maybe some mast e may help .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I am not trying to eliminate it completely just keep it in the low-normal range. My levels come back out of the normal range for men. I have to take a lot of arimidex compared to others (more as test increases) to stay in that normal range. When estrogen gets high I hold a ton of water, puffy nips, acne, it?s not a good look.

Low test with higher compounds that don?t aromatize is probably best for me. Wondering if anyone has felt with similar issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GManG8 View Post
    I am not trying to eliminate it completely just keep it in the low-normal range. My levels come back out of the normal range for men. I have to take a lot of arimidex compared to others (more as test increases) to stay in that normal range. When estrogen gets high I hold a ton of water, puffy nips, acne, it?s not a good look.

Low test with higher compounds that don?t aromatize is probably best for me. Wondering if anyone has felt with similar issues.

EQ do 2 pins a week of 300mg. You'll pack on solid muscle and lean out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Low dose of letro! I had this same issue, the amount of arimidex or aromasin I would have to take to stay in a comfortable range was ridiculous. You can successfully take letro without crashing estrogen if you're running >700mg of test per week. You will have to play with the dosage to find your sweet spot. The letro I have used is from a pep company and is dosed at 5mg/mL. While running 1 gram of test I would dose it at .1mL per day I believe. You will likely need more and eventually be able to taper down because I have read, and experienced first hand that your body becomes more sensitive to ai's the longer you take them. At 500mgs I don't hardly need an ai anymore. You could try proviron+aromasin or arimidex, but that is up to you. A lot of people are scared of crashing with letro, but dosing appropriately can be done and if you go through a pep company it is extremely inexpensive!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    EQ do 2 pins a week of 300mg. You'll pack on solid muscle and lean out.

Yea I was considering EQ or Deca.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beatguts View Post
    Low dose of letro! I had this same issue, the amount of arimidex or aromasin I would have to take to stay in a comfortable range was ridiculous. You can successfully take letro without crashing estrogen if you're running >700mg of test per week. You will have to play with the dosage to find your sweet spot. The letro I have used is from a pep company and is dosed at 5mg/mL. While running 1 gram of test I would dose it at .1mL per day I believe. You will likely need more and eventually be able to taper down because I have read, and experienced first hand that your body becomes more sensitive to ai's the longer you take them. At 500mgs I don't hardly need an ai anymore. You could try proviron+aromasin or arimidex, but that is up to you. A lot of people are scared of crashing with letro, but dosing appropriately can be done and if you go through a pep company it is extremely inexpensive!
    Thanks for the advice. I may give this a try bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts
    Rep Points

aromisin is a better option to keep estro in range, if you let it get too high it will kill your libido and you will most likely have ED issues