What is the best tasting protein supplement?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

What is the best tasting protein supplement?

The right type of protein supplements can help build and maintain muscle.

However,
    Supplementing with essential amino acids can actually be more effective Basically, our body breaks down the protein into all of its component amino acids before it can then use the same amino acids and reassembles them into muscle protein.

The proof is in the research:
    When people were supplemented with a specific profile of essential amino acids daily, studies showed that there was up to 400-600% increase in muscle protein production.

That very specific amino acid profile is found in Twinlab REAAL which is great because:

1. It has a patented blend of 9 essential amino acids shown to be 3 times more efficient than whey protein and 32 times more efficient than branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) in helping to restore or maintain your muscle.
    2. Each serving provides 3.6 grams of the patented amino acid blend, with 20 calories per serving.
    3. It is available in three different flavors; and it?s a light, delicious drink.
    4. I personally use it before every workout. It never weighs me down and I love the results.

Thanks!

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
    The right type of protein supplements can help build and maintain muscle.

However,
    Supplementing with essential amino acids can actually be more effective Basically, our body breaks down the protein into all of its component amino acids before it can then use the same amino acids and reassembles them into muscle protein.

The proof is in the research:
    When people were supplemented with a specific profile of essential amino acids daily, studies showed that there was up to 400-600% increase in muscle protein production.

That very specific amino acid profile is found in Twinlab REAAL which is great because:

1. It has a patented blend of 9 essential amino acids shown to be 3 times more efficient than whey protein and 32 times more efficient than branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) in helping to restore or maintain your muscle.
    2. Each serving provides 3.6 grams of the patented amino acid blend, with 20 calories per serving.
    3. It is available in three different flavors; and it?s a light, delicious drink.
    4. I personally use it before every workout. It never weighs me down and I love the results.

Thanks!
    I looked it up, but only 4g protein? That's not enough to even make a dent in the 200 a day I need to get. How is 4 g going to make any difference?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, you are right. As it is tasting