While I truly enjoy a breaded tenderloin sandwich, pan-fried pork chops, pork chops and dressing, pulled pork sandwiches, etc., MY favorite is Oven BBQ?d Boneless Country Style Ribs.

My mother made her own BBQ sauce from scratch and it was the best thing ever! My cousin used to tell her that it was so good that she could drink it from a jar! Well, mom passed away 20 years ago and I never did get that recipe! Darn!!! So, I resort to store bought sauce and honestly, my favorite is Sweet Baby Ray?s Hickory. Here?s how I fix it? Easy and tastes pretty good in the winter time!!

You?ll need:

Boneless Country style ribs with plenty of lean meat and just a little fat (count on 2?3 ribs per person)

Your choice of BBQ sauce, home made or store bought

Place ribs in Dutch oven or large pot and cover with cold water. Place on stove on cook until almost done (this is called par-boiling). Remove from heat and drain. If your pot is oven safe then place ribs back into pot and cover GENEROUSLY with BBQ sauce.

Cover the pot and bake in a 325* oven for about 60 minutes. Test for tenderness by piercing with a meat fork. They should be very tender.

Hope you try it and hope you like it!

Have a great day!!