Pharmacom Store


High BP from 7 years of cycling Tren

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    53

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    690946

    High BP from 7 years of cycling Tren

    Just curious if doing 2 8 week cycles of tren every year for 7 years could permanently jack up kidneys due to high BP. I'm always in the pre hypertension range. Was doing 50mg eod of tren ace while doing about 200 mg cypionate per week. I didn't religiously do labs during that time. Now Renal tests come back pretty f'd. Chronic kidney disease Currently 45 years old. Everything else looks ok except high red blood cell count off cycle

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    155

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    7052547

    Quote Originally Posted by da11 View Post
    Just curious if doing 2 8 week cycles of tren every year for 7 years could permanently jack up kidneys due to high BP. I'm always in the pre hypertension range. Was doing 50mg eod of tren ace while doing about 200 mg cypionate per week. I didn't religiously do labs during that time. Now Renal tests come back pretty f'd. Chronic kidney disease Currently 45 years old. Everything else looks ok except high red blood cell count off cycle
    Easy high blood count fix donate blood

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    53

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    690946

    Definitely! Got turned down by Red Cross... Iron was 1 pt too high

  4. #4
    Registered User
    bomb_r2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points
    8189389

    High blood pressure has many causes
    Sodium
    Genetics
    Not enough water
    Stress
    Not enough sleep

    Try changing things up
    Most times it's a slight lifestyle change
    It's possible tren raised your bp
    In my eyes very unlikely

    Example my bp was fine , broke 3 fingers and bp sky rocketed, fingers healed bp went down

    Last year my bp was high I was 230
    I started doing tren/test dropped 70 pounds bp went normal

    Maybe you just need to drop pounds
    Either way bp pills are like $12 a month

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Rubisean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    4932534

    Quote Originally Posted by da11 View Post
    Definitely! Got turned down by Red Cross... Iron was 1 pt too high
    Time to blood let with some surgical tube and a 16 gauge butterfly lol

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    53

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    690946

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubisean View Post
    Time to blood let with some surgical tube and a 16 gauge butterfly lol

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    LOL! The best thing about that is I actually thought about that. With a little help of course.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    53

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    690946

    Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    High blood pressure has many causes
    Sodium
    Genetics
    Not enough water
    Stress
    Not enough sleep

    Try changing things up
    Most times it's a slight lifestyle change
    It's possible tren raised your bp
    In my eyes very unlikely

    Example my bp was fine , broke 3 fingers and bp sky rocketed, fingers healed bp went down

    Last year my bp was high I was 230
    I started doing tren/test dropped 70 pounds bp went normal

    Maybe you just need to drop pounds
    Either way bp pills are like $12 a month

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    I am in great shape and feel fine. I'm thinking it has to do with stress, diet, and of course genes.

Similar Threads

  1. Cycling with High Estrogen Conversion
    By GManG8 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2019, 10:11 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 03:20 AM
  3. Labrada - still cycling after all these years! Amazing!!
    By forwardhk in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 12:32 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 09:33 AM
  5. Need Advice with Diet 42 years old high cholesterol
    By TonyD in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 06:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2019 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication v1.0.4 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.