• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SMH another shooting!

IML Gear Cream!
You assumed I was running around,and you know when you ass-sume? You make an ass out of yourself

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Who said I'm running around jackass. I just stay home and work for my family. If I need I will defend myself and my family at all costs!Do I intimidate you sappy? Cause it sounds like it

You're reading comprehension is pretty low. I said "trying to be an intimidating punk." I never said you were intimidating. But I'm sure you could probably bully a 2nd grader out of his lunch money.

You're reading comprehension is pretty low. I said "trying to be an intimidating punk." I never said you were intimidating. But I'm sure you could probably bully a 2nd grader out of his lunch money.
You would know my comprehension sappy considering you think out of your ass! I don't need to bully 2nd graders when I have little pricks like you on this forum thinking your something big when in reality your the shit stuck to my shoe

You would know my comprehension sappy considering you think out of your ass! I don't need to bully 2nd graders when I have little pricks like you on this forum thinking your something big when in reality your the shit stuck to my shoe

That's how much of an idiot you are. You're stupid enough to step in shit while the rest of us step around it.

That's how much of an idiot you are. You're stupid enough to step in shit while the rest of us step around it.
Considering you're the one always coming back with a comment. I said you're the the shit and people are walking around you!Going back to the statement about 2nd graders,I guess that's true since you have the mind of one with your weak ass comebacks

Considering you're the one always coming back with a comment. I said you're the the shit and people are walking around you!Going back to the statement about 2nd graders,I guess that's true since you have the mind of one with your weak ass comebacks

I'm just dumbing down what I'm saying so my target audience (you) will understand it.

You have to google how to spell Einstein? I doubt you would have gotten it on your own.

You have to google how to spell Einstein? I doubt you would have gotten it on your own.
Took you like 4 hours to come up with that comment? Pathetic

Took you like 4 hours to come up with that comment? Pathetic

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than whatever you just said

IML Gear Cream!
Where you at? Always talking shit when I'm working, but you seem to disappear Everytime I'm ready to exchange with your lame ass

Where you at? Always talking shit when I'm working, but you seem to disappear Everytime I'm ready to exchange with your lame ass

I'm done exchanging with your lop ass, don't even bother trying to respond? Whenever I have free time you disappear like the bitch you are! I've been insulting you all this time none of your so called friends have backed you up, not soiledasshole,or swiper lmao.Did your stupid ass really think you got friends? Evaluate?

I'm done exchanging with your lop ass, don't even bother trying to respond? Whenever I have free time you disappear like the bitch you are! I've been insulting you all this time none of your so called friends have backed you up, not soiledasshole,or swiper lmao.Did your stupid ass really think you got friends? Evaluate?

I don't wait around for you. You mistake your importance in the world. I pop in, read what interests me before reading your mindless drivel and leaving a reply that leaves you feeling like the ass raping you got in prison.

I don't wait around for you. You mistake your importance in the world. I pop in, read what interests me before reading your mindless drivel and leaving a reply that leaves you feeling like the ass raping you got in prison.

I sure would back you if you needed it; when you're exchanging barbs with a mental morn you really didn't need any backup, you destroyed him with every post, he's just to dense to realize it.

I sure would back you if you needed it; when you're exchanging barbs with a mental morn you really didn't need any backup, you destroyed him with every post, he's just to dense to realize it.

He's one of those guys who thinks he's winning when he's getting his ass kicked eight ways to Sunday.

He's one of those guys who thinks he's winning when he's getting his ass kicked eight ways to Sunday.

True Dat! Reminds me of Acosta, Lemon and the Wolf on CNN, too stupid to know how stupid they look and are.

Soiledasshole you would be the first to get knocked out LMAO

Zaphod I don't think I know!Thats the difference between me and you.Man!dude if only you knew?I know your intimidated by me!I can just tell, whenever, anytime, anyplace,just pm.punk!

Zaphod I don't think I know!Thats the difference between me and you.Man!dude if only you knew?I know your intimidated by me!I can just tell, whenever, anytime, anyplace,just pm.punk!

You don't think you know when you're getting your ass kicked? What makes you think you intimidate me? You're just a pathetic keyboard warrior who'd lose bowel and bladder control if someone took you up on that.

IML Gear Cream!
You don't think you know when you're getting your ass kicked? What makes you think you intimidate me? You're just a pathetic keyboard warrior who'd lose bowel and bladder control if someone took you up on that.
It's okay you're scared

So back to mental health, hows everyone's mentally ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Stop threatening people......this is your only warning

I remember you REHH from AsF it seems to me you still got a grudge against me?I didn't threaten your boy zaphod.I just told him if he wants to he can p.m. me(relax)Or maybe look up the definition of a threat

What are you doing here anyway Rehh?In my opinion Prince is doing a great job!!! Moderators that have grudge shouldn't choose sides.?They need to be above the pissing contest that everyone has on here!All of a sudden you REHH are going to single me out(bullshit) I'm just talking shit like everyone else on here!!

So back to mental health, hows everyone's mentally ?

What's up bomb_r2 haven't heard from you in a while, hope everything is good with you brother?

Oh and btw check some of your homie zaphod's posts to me? Seems to me he has been doing some threats of his own,so why am I the bad guy?

What's up bomb_r2 haven't heard from you in a while, hope everything is good with you brother?

Lifes rough, i did a stint in the psych ward earlier this year for depression . I've lost a few jobs because i have an extreme allergy that sends me into anaphylaxis. I just got over pneumonia. Im so far in debt and my allergy is giving me anxiety in public places.

The pills they gave me fucked with my head , speech , apetite and boners . I quit taking them. I got denied disability and Medicare.

Every month I work my hospital and ambulance bills outweigh my income

I haven't worked in in weeks. Amazingly i haven't been to the hospital in 8

Oh and btw check some of your homie zaphod's posts to me? Seems to me he has been doing some threats of his own,so why am I the bad guy?

I don't believe I've threatened anyone. You're the bug dick throwing down challenges for people to go fight you in the slums which you can't leave because of the conditions of your probation.

Back