• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where did the sources go? I need cheap gear fast.

swoleosis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need cheap shit fast. Who's got kits for a buck?

H-AS! They don't have GH though.

Who's gonna hook me up. I spend a lot....often.

H-AS. Been using gear for over 20 years. Used to think Sustanon for $9 an amp was a steal. Now I use H-AS's test 400, it's %age of propionate is slightly higher than Sustanon (12.5% vs 12%). 1 vial = 4,000mg. that's 16 amps of Sustanon, that's $144 @ $9 an amp. Give H-AS a try, they haven't disappointed me, and I'm picky. Bad Gas is a solid rep, and H-AS has solid game. I'm not a payed spokesperson, just a loyal customer.

H-AS. Been using gear for over 20 years. Used to think Sustanon for $9 an amp was a steal. Now I use H-AS's test 400, it's %age of propionate is slightly higher than Sustanon (12.5% vs 12%). 1 vial = 4,000mg. that's 16 amps of Sustanon, that's $144 @ $9 an amp. Give H-AS a try, they haven't disappointed me, and I'm picky. Bad Gas is a solid rep, and H-AS has solid game. I'm not a payed spokesperson, just a loyal customer.

My boy ordered from them took months to get the packs

IML Gear Cream!
You used to order from monster quite often a while back. Anything I can help you with bro? Shoot me a message if needed.

You guys are great and have great products and that free kit sale you guys had took me on vacation but I'm looking for cheap stuff for resale.

My boy ordered from them took months to get the packs
Never had that issue with H-AS. Order timing is key though, I wouldn't order international any time in November or December. Did that once from a different sponsor and it took months because of the holidays. H-AS has always been surprisingly quick.

You guys are great and have great products and that free kit sale you guys had took me on vacation but I'm looking for cheap stuff for resale.
Let's talk bro. See if we can work something out. Can't promise anything but I can try.

is H-as a local supplier? Last shit i got was seized at customs and i was served with a letter from the DEA.

Last edited by a moderator:
is H-as a local supplier? Last shit i got was seized at customs and i was served with a letter from the DEA.
Yes we are local too

PM me for a list and to order h-as.pharma@tutamail

[FONT=&quot]I?d like to hear more from people who buy from proven peptides. I?ve used them in the past and have had decent results.[/FONT]

I?d like to hear more from people who buy from proven peptides. I?ve used them in the past and have had decent results.

Never heard of them myself but the sarms-peptides shop in the bottom of my signatures is great peptide source

Honestly i wouldnt shop anywhere other than xxxxxxxx

I have ordered from them 10 times and every time they go above and beyond with the customer service and I receive my products with in 2 weeks of when its processed.
It is always is discreet packaging and always comes perfect. They have a lot of pharmacies to pick from and again I cant stress enough how helpful customer service is. They also always make things right and put your mind at ease if their is some unforseen hold up!

Last edited by a moderator:
H-AS not around anymore ?

Back