• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for Sports Illustrated cover

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

That's one way to show your patriotism.

Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly posing nude for the cover of Sports Illustrated, wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," reports Us Weekly.

It will be the first time the former athlete will pose with her gold medal since the bombshell July 2015 Vanity Fair profile in which Jenner came out as transgender. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the 66-year-old's world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games; a source told Us Weekly, "She's excited about that."

Jenner refers to the medal as her "most prized possession," but has said that she tries not to flaunt it because she never wanted her children to feel overshadowed by her achievements.

Since coming out, Jenner has become a highly visible figure in the trans community, most recently talking about her right to use women's restrooms and working on a guest spot on the Amazon drama "Transparent."

Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/caitlyn-jenner-to-pose-nude-for-sports-illustrated-cover/

attachment.php

Will she show her dong?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

To my knowledge she still had it

That's one way to show your patriotism.

Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly posing nude for the cover of Sports Illustrated, wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," reports Us Weekly.

It will be the first time the former athlete will pose with her gold medal since the bombshell July 2015 Vanity Fair profile in which Jenner came out as transgender. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the 66-year-old's world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games; a source told Us Weekly, "She's excited about that."

Jenner refers to the medal as her "most prized possession," but has said that she tries not to flaunt it because she never wanted her children to feel overshadowed by her achievements.

Since coming out, Jenner has become a highly visible figure in the trans community, most recently talking about her right to use women's restrooms and working on a guest spot on the Amazon drama "Transparent."

Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/caitlyn-jenner-to-pose-nude-for-sports-illustrated-cover/

I hope I never see it! It would be hell trying to unsee something like that.. https://media2.giphy.com/media/5h9WMcOWnx7hu/giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Have you ever see the ftm when they get surgeries to get their dicks made? They take skin from the top of the leg and something from your wrist. It looks real fucked up

IML Gear Cream!
Not interested in that subject.

I said FTM

Back