• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rolling Loud Festival Behind the Scenes, Cardi B's Wet 'n' Wild Performance

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Rolling Loud Festival Behind the Scenes, Cardi B's Wet 'n' Wild Performance

Cardi B stole the show at Rolling Loud Festival in Miami over the weekend ... with a bootyful performance that got so hot, she needed a super sexy shower onstage!!!

Cardi twerked her way through her set at Hard Rock Stadium, showing off all her assets in a pink one-piece and fishnets ... and ya gotta see the rapper dousing herself with some H2O in front of a packed house!

Offset hopped onstage for a couple duets with his smokin' hot wife ... and Quavo offered his support as his flame, Saweetie, dazzled in a cute, red getup during her gig.

Billy Ray Cyrus and Lil Nas X joined forces to sing their hit song, adding a little country flair to the rap-heavy festival ... while Travis Scott, Waka Flocka and Tyga showed out.

Click through the gallery and relive the wild scene that was Rolling Loud!

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/13/roll...scenes-photos-cardi-b-offset-quavo-lil-nas-x/

Attachments

• 0513-rolling-loud-music-festival-miami-photos-launch-3.jpg
    0513-rolling-loud-music-festival-miami-photos-launch-3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 26
I'm not gonna lie, I'd let her roofie me and take my money.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I wouldn?t kick that little stripper whore out of bed!
Haha. Its in reference to her admitting to putting roofies in mens drinks and robbing them.

Haha. Its in reference to her admitting to putting roofies in mens drinks and robbing them.

I wonder why they did not file a police report?

Ehhh... I don't care for those fake asses too much

Back