• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

attention media executive e***

skylerman

party bro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am not your enemy I never was your enemy Jessica forced her life on me 20 years ago. Jessica got into trouble recently with her kid after a previous incest picture and video leak which they did not confiscate her computers or network this time they DID on her computer was a occult and psychology data base incriminating half the country including me. Once again we are all a part of Jessica's life you get in bed with the ALbas and you will never be able to leave the bed room! Thank You for your time.

Wtf did I miss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Hmmmm..... you trippin bro

He has a fascination with Jessica alba

What the fuck is he talking about?

I know exactly what you mean. For everyone else, what he is trying to say is:

I am not your enemy I never was your enemy Jessica forced her life on me 20 years ago. Jessica got into trouble recently with her kid after a previous incest picture and video leak which they did not confiscate her computers or network this time they DID on her computer was a occult and psychology data base incriminating half the country including me. Once again we are all a part of Jessica's life you get in bed with the ALbas and you will never be able to leave the bed room! Thank You for your time.

Hope this clears things up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I know exactly what you mean. For everyone else, what he is trying to say is:

Hope this clears things up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Craziness

I like Ariel winters , god she gets my dick hard

You need help.

Back