Pharmacom Store

Estrogen control.. questions, questions, questions...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Estrogen control.. questions, questions, questions...

I read that some guys use no AI on a 500mg test cycle, and some guys get gyro just looking at the bottle. Everyone is different.

So... (1) How are you monitoring & controlling your Estrogen levels?

Bloodwork is surely the obvious choice but (2) how & where do you do that? Surely not with your local doctor's office. (3) Are you drawing it yourself & mailing it somewhere? (4) How quickly do you get the results? (5) How much does it cost?

Also, even with bloodwork results, (6) how do you know how much to adjust your AI dosage by, in order to keep your estrogen levels in the desired range?

(7) How long after you've changed to the new dosage do you get yourself bloodwork re-done to see if the new dosage is correct?

And, with (say) Dbol & Test for 4wks, then just Test afterwards (8) are you varying your AI intake while on or off the Dbol? And, if so, (9) how do you know how much to adjust it by?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Unhappy

So... Uh.. Were these stupid questions, or.. what?

Purple One
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah most guys use an AI.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes bloodwork to know 100% but some people like myself get obvious symptoms, my nipples will swell up and get sore. Also high blood pressure from excess water retention.

Yes some people can run no AI but most need some amount, how much varies a lot person to person.

Depending on the state you live in you can order your own blood work through labsMD. After you order your test you have to go to a blood draw Center like Quest Diagnostics for them to draw the blood and send it to the lab. You can do all this yourself without a doctor request.
    Last edited by REHH; 05-22-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Yes bloodwork to know 100% but some people like myself get obvious symptoms, my nipples will swell up and get sore. Also high blood pressure from excess water retention.

Yes some people can run no AI but most need some amount, how much varies a lot person to person.

Depending on the state you live in you can order your own blood work through labsMD. After you order your test you have to go to a blood draw Center like Quest Diagnostics for them to draw the blood and send it to the lab. You can do all this yourself without a doctor request.
    All of this. I'll start getting gyno at 250mg ew. BP is hit or miss for me as a telltale sign. Too many other things can effect my bp.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Testimoney View Post
    I read that some guys use no AI on a 500mg test cycle, and some guys get gyro just looking at the bottle. Everyone is different.

So... (1) How are you monitoring & controlling your Estrogen levels?

Bloodwork is surely the obvious choice but (2) how & where do you do that? Surely not with your local doctor's office. (3) Are you drawing it yourself & mailing it somewhere? (4) How quickly do you get the results? (5) How much does it cost?

Also, even with bloodwork results, (6) how do you know how much to adjust your AI dosage by, in order to keep your estrogen levels in the desired range?

(7) How long after you've changed to the new dosage do you get yourself bloodwork re-done to see if the new dosage is correct?

And, with (say) Dbol & Test for 4wks, then just Test afterwards (8) are you varying your AI intake while on or off the Dbol? And, if so, (9) how do you know how much to adjust it by?
    Bloods are the only REAL way to know 100%.

Sides are tell tell signs but not always accurate. If you've been doing this a long time you'll know what to look for better but, in general they are not a good gauge. Like myself, any tim I run higher then cruise doses I get sore nipples. You would think that's estrogen or prolactin related but they are never elevated so, it's just a false sign.

Labsmd.com female hormone panel as REHH said. It's $73 and the estrogen is lc/ms screened so things like tren won't give a false reading as estrogen. You can order these online and then take the forum they send you through email to your local quest labs and the draw is done there.

Adjusting ai is also something you have to learn on your own about how your body reacts. You don't want estrogen very low and you don't want it very high. Inside the normal range is fine and, maybe a slight bit over will be ok.

Depending on how e2 looks would be the answer. If you have labs done post them here and we can give better advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

👍 Excellent. Thanks, guys.

How long after making a change to AAS, Test or an AI would you re-do bloodwork; Couple of weeks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Personally, I'd wait 6 unless there is some kind of "oh crap" stuff going on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts
    Rep Points

have you ever done a cycle before?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    have you ever done a cycle before?
    I have not done a cycle before. I was an avid all-natural body builder in my 30s. I tore my shoulder bench-pressing, broke my leg shortly after, went through a horrible divorce, drank a truck full of beer and finally snapped out of my funk. In the past 6-8 months I've lost 50lb while packing on a decent amount of muscle, but I'm still a good 30lb from where I was 8 years back. I'd hoped a one-time cycle would jump-start my physique & strength and, since I really only plan on doing it once, not cause much (if any) long term damage. Am I being naive? There seems to be a ton of info online that suggests everything can bounce back just fine. I'm not trying to fuck myself up here.