Can I get lean/tan and swole for summertime?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Same struggle with the humidity everyday so far this week... I am going to try to an early session, maybe I'll like that better just until the humidity clears up

So, FAT GRIP Tuesday was a good session in spite of being so hot I needed a shower before I trained haha, seriously tho I did

DB laterals to warm up my shoulders, injury countermeasures

10,15,17.5 back to back set of 15 reps each weight. one set before my first incline press and one after the second set.

Incline DB press: between each chest set , alternating DB curl 7 each arm until 28 total
    FLat DB press
    70 x4, 65x1
    Working biceps in between chest pressing is a funnn workout, what a killer pump for a post WO photo, but I didn't have time :P
    Please read the rules before playing...http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...53#post3450853

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

HUMP DAY! yes yes yes... today it really was humpday for me haha

Overall this week is going great and today was an excellent day. My injections are going well, no PIP, the dosages are so low I fell great every day, not over-amped or panicked from tooo much anabolic use.
    I'm slowly approaching the lean, tan and swole look I want for summer...my work projects are productive, all things seem right and tight in my world, no complaints. I'm hoping the same for you guys and gals

I worked Back, shpulders and abs today

Hammer close grip pull-downs plate loaded
    4 working sets, 1 warm-up 20 resp or so
    wide grip pul-ldowns cable machine
    4 sets
    shoulder grip palms facing each other- cable rows on the seated machine
    4 sets
    bent over single arm rows- cable machine
    4 sets
    rear delts using reverse pec dec
    3 sets
    standing overhead BB press
    6 sets

Abs
    bench leg raises straight up then with a twist at the top (hold) and back down below zero, slow and controlled reps , I really felt this deep into my core... I think I finished with6-maybe 7 sets, each set was taken to failure

Great session today.
    Please read the rules before playing...http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...53#post3450853

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Good morning ASF! Friday Funday is my arm blast day. Easiest day of the week and TGIF man. This southern heat and humidity is B.R.U.T.A.L.

Yesterday gym time went well... calvescalvescalves, slow reps, lot of static resistance, moderate speed half reps, full deep stretches, that was the theme, standing. seated. one leg bodyweight. both leg bodyweight. You gett the just. fire in the hole was the goal. DONE.

Did some HFO style yoga, its entertaining af lol...

I really prefer a female partner to help me stretch and hold, but I'm not so fortunate lately, my WO partner is like 6'5" 270 and not my type, haha so nogo. I had to wing it on my own... MilfKing started a good thread yesterday about stretching and I am an advocate! stretching is underrated, and just because you have great form, you have long stretch contractions, blahblahblah. THATS not enough... you still want to stretch everyday for overall health and improved muscle conditioning I am sore from head to toe and I believe it helps with soreness as well, as far as injury prevention? perhaps? I believe a proper warm-up is a stronger countermeasure against injuries and of course "never lift today based on yesterdays numbers" too many variables dictate the day to day strength.

HappyFriday folks
    Last edited by HFO3; 06-07-2019 at 03:42 AM.

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Morning morning morning IMF peeps

I had a weekend affair... I totally cheated and yes it was gooood... 18" cheese pizzas, some chicken rolled in ricotta, covered in mozzarella on top of spaghetti, garlic bread, this massive poppy seed dressing spinach salad with boiled eggs, bacon, cheese, cranberries sprinkled all over top..

deserts and some other goodies were canolis, some type of chocolate mouse cake with a hard chocolate shell, like a DQ dipped ice cream coned, hummus and pita chips, blah blah blah, you get the picture ... I literally just grazed on Italian all weekend

I went to Costco Sunday so Monday my food regimen is back on real and healthy foods

My muscles have been staying sore for too long, I think I've been pushing a little too hard and heavy, it feels more like annihilation than activation, ya know what I mean. So, this week I'm switching gears to "Every muscle group 2 times" with mostly machines low volume with longER rep counts, add to that some low-intensity cardio everyday.

yesterday gym time went like so...
    25 minute cardio to heat up and move the blood
    HS close grip pulldowns 3 sets 1 warmup set
    wide grip cable pulldowns 3 sets 1 warmup set
    one arm cable rows close grip 3 sets
    underhand rows wide grip 3 sets
    SHOULDERS
    standing overhead press 4 sets

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Yesterday I took the day off, today? well today was a different story

chest
    flat DB presses
    3 working set 70,80,90 each set went taken to forced reps with my partner as a spotter, I like a solid-fluid movement to peak with a good pause 2 seconds at the bottom for a deeeeep long stretch. In between each set I used 1 of 3 different ROM on cable flies, low, mid, top, I completed a total of 6 sets of lies and 3 sets of flat. I finished with 2 sets of pecdec. Phenomenal and fast, totaled 58 minutes.

calves seated and standing (bodyweight) slow and tight reps with total calf activation through the entire ROM, in between sets I did deep stretches using body weight

this was another 15 minutes for total gym time 1 hr and 15 minutes if you're wondering why I timed my self?? I am making a conscious effort to get in, get pumped, create that activation and be done, I am hitting every muscle twice a week for now, activation, not annihilation, that is the theme.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Can't see pics.

Negged

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego View Post
    Can't see pics.

Negged

you suck at bromance homie lol

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

My diet and training are coming along as planned, it's a juggling act of discipline, believing, proper eats, and yes, of course, cheat meals, lol. I'm satisfied with the results so far. My goal was/is to maintain the fullness and lower BF which I'm achieving. When you feel flat, look flat and want to eat big, hold tight and load properly to create those full lean muscle bellies, for me this requires a mental aspect of understanding and trust that you know what you know is true, the mind games are a mofo, can you relate?! hahaha

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    My diet and training are coming along as planned, it's a juggling act of discipline, believing, proper eats, and yes, of course, cheat meals, lol. I'm satisfied with the results so far. My goal was/is to maintain the fullness and lower BF which I'm achieving. When you feel flat, look flat and want to eat big, hold tight and load properly to create those full lean muscle bellies, for me this requires a mental aspect of understanding and trust that you know what you know is true, the mind games are a mofo, can you relate?! hahaha
    Yes sir. Looking very good indeed.

Controlling the eating impulse gets tough at times. I can't touch sweet food at all when I'm cutting or else I'll binge....no in-between.

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you, Monte, I understand the urges and cravings man. If I am on point with my daily macro count I will treat my taste buds to some spoiling for sure, but small amounts at a time can turn into blowing it for the day too, its a real struggle when you have an incredibly insatiable appetite for deserts, like me lol

Good morning ASF! Here is an update on how the PSL gear and peptides have been working for me, the cjc alongside the euros is nothing short of a stellar choice for anyone needs, that is my estimation anyway. My sleep is literally amazing! I can't say enough about that...

My current doses are:
    gh 3.5 ius ED, more accurately 1 vial every 3 days which is 10ius. These euros are an excellent GH, top shelf and I highly recommend them
    cjc1295dac 2 vials a week, split into 2 injections per week, one inject on the weekend and one mid-week. I just ran out and will order some more asap. I Equally recommended these like the euros, both are top shelf and work amazing along side each other.
    TPP was 150mg EOD is now ISO 100mg EOD, I will keep the test level at 450 so I'll add the additional 150mgs per week in somewhere, I haven't done that math yet to find what mg per inject is most convenient, I really like this level of test a lot, it's working perfectly for me.
    NPP was and still is 100mg EOD, this is an excellent place mg wise to stay, my results are exactly what I am wanting from this dose.

I have ordered some proviron and anavar, so eventually I will add those to this awesome cocktail. I'm also waiting on some 2% nizoral shampoo for it's DHT hair foliicle blocking abilities., I want everything in hand before I start anything. Probably a couple of weeks for the shampoo to arrive. That is some expensive shampoo, Ive used it before and it does the job pretty well for me so it's worth the money, imo.

Have a great Tuesday! the only limits we have are the ones we set each day!

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

ASF morning morning morning! Yesterday was a one off... my lower back was whining with muscle spasms so I took the entire day of to rest, I did an epsom salt hot bath soak instead, woke up today and still sore but from the neck down my erectors. I'm not sure but last night I think my body (neck) was compensating for my back so I could sleep, the trade -off is I paid for it with my neck ...ffs

I will participate in some fashion today whether it's only walking on ther treadmill or cycling during my gym time, I'm hoping some blood and endorphans will bring some healing properties to the areas... You can't play if you don't show up!

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Happy Thursday morning ASF! So today is the third day I've woke up with erector spinae soreness, restricted mobility and likely the third day of not weight training. although mobility has improved each day, I feel the rest plays a vital role in 100% recoup... However, I did ride the stationary cycle yesterday, light stretching only because of restricted mobility, then I finished with a few sets of seated calves.

This session was very short and may sound like a waste of time to you, I assure you it was not, keeping your daily routine intact and never deviating is always good for your mind and any exercise is better than no exercise. I'll explain, we are creatures of habit and we like routine, that's a fact. Staying with those daily routines and keeping weekly sleep patterns on the weekends trains your mind and body to perform at its best all the time. My point is, be wise with your time and stay consistent with the positive traits and activities in your life and you will always do them, stop doing them for a short while and you may find yourself weeks or even months down the road ** thinking how did I end up here?? far away from what keeps you happy, rested and healthy! I didn't intend to blahblahblah on... take my words as a "life hack" and go win at life today!

I'm on for my gym time appt today, I'll report back with activities, if you have any suggestions please drop them, I thank you .. in advance!

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Good Thursday morning! Does anyone else feel we are flying through this week?

It's been 6 days since I've checked in, it's nothing new, whenever I start a new project this is where I have to make time trade-off, REAL LIFE>forum time.

I have not missed any session, as a matter of fact, I am in lock step with crushing my goals!!

I'm leaner, denser and tanner haha

Dosages as of this week

HGH stays the same at 1vial of 10mg every 3 days.

anabolics:
    100mg ISO
    75mg TPP
    1250 NPP
    Injections are Mon/Wed/FRI totaling 525 test and 375 npp= 900mgs combined a week. This is a strong favorite blend of hormones, seriously if you have the money to run 2 tests at once? DO it. Especially you guys that like ISO alone, you will love this combination, your test levels stay high, you're literally living at peak levels all the time. Of course most everyone loves npp so this is a winner in my book.

Yesterdays macro count below is CAL/CARB/FAT/PROTEIN. I eat what my body is telling me to, the totals are very telling, listen to your body it is talking to you.

3,315 314 99 294

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

Helpful thread!