• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

My daily GRIND with PSL gears.

IML Gear Cream!
Helpful thread! :winkfinger:
r

thanks brother. I've been out for 3 weeks with a soft tissue strain but I'm back at my grind

Soo, It's been about 3 weeks, I was released last Friday from my ortho surgeon (former MLB ortho, now in private practice) so I tapped into my powder keg of potential this week. I started Monday, Ive trained every day this week using HS machines, DB's and any cables that do not require using your feet for anything. Let me explain, I incorporated a core stabilizing method that I learned years ago, keeping one foot elevated and therefore consciously keeping a slight tension on your core while running through the ROM for whatever exercise your doing

I kept a pretty hight intensity considering the fact I was erring on the side of caution as to NOT reinjure my ankle. My training philosophy was hit hard and fast with an increased amount of stretching the primary in between sets, so I did just that. I kept the sessions short and intense, I accomplished what I set out to do, muscles pumped and activated, so I mark this week as a total success. I know the week isn't over technically, but tomorrow is Friday Gun Day, blasting arms is just FUN and easypeasy so idk if that really counts as a gym day, does it??

Side note: As each training session progressed, primary muscle exhaustion was increasing, this has a very immediate effect on connecting tissue and supporting muscles and my advice would be, as soon as you reach that point, race over, hit the brakes, turn the key off and come back tomorrow. The old saying goes something like this...
"she was running like a bat out of hell and then BOOM, there was white smoke everywhere" lol

my point is, If you're injured, this is especially beneficial to know before going into each session, that is if you want to go back and lift tomorrow
smile.png

Trained hard today-
Smith over head presses
Incline dbs press
Incline db flies
Was going to do flat dbs but my ankle was feeling not so great- just finished with some
Cable flies
Your ankle was hurting so you didn't do DB presses? Hmm......

Correct- DB's do not magically appear in my hands on the bench-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm missing the connection lol. You couldn't walk with them?

I'm missing the connection lol. You couldn't walk with them?

lol, ok, I'll explain. I'm healing from a soft tissue ankle injury, so yeah, carrying the DB's became a factor at that point in my workout, finishing with cables and without flat DB presses isn't ideal but I'm accomplishing what I want to get done.

I'm open to ideas if you have any?

lol, ok, I'll explain. I'm healing from a soft tissue ankle injury, so yeah, carrying the DB's became a factor at that point in my workout, finishing with cables and without flat DB presses isn't ideal but I'm accomplishing what I want to get done.

I'm open to ideas if you have any?
Bb

carrying DB's is only one variable as to why I stopped, It may not make sense to you.

** think** muscle starts to feel exhaustion-the result is overall and supporting muscles, tissue activation increases-that result is a pain in ankle and surrounding muscles -this indicator tells me to find a single joint exercise to finish or just be finished altogether, continuing to push through pain while injured is foolish, regardless of where the injury is. make sense?

carrying DB's is only one variable as to why I stopped, It may not make sense to you.

** think** muscle starts to feel exhaustion-the result is overall and supporting muscles, tissue activation increases-that result is a pain in ankle and surrounding muscles -this indicator tells me to find a single joint exercise to finish or just be finished altogether, continuing to push through pain while injured is foolish, regardless of where the injury is. make sense?
Yeah makes sense

Ok fellas. I have decided to start this log again and I have changed gears with my anabolics... As a few of you know I am healing up from an ankle injury and I want to come at the gym with the very foundation of bodybuilding cycles, it's tried, tested and true every time. HIGH TEST with an oral.

The test will be mostly Purity Source Labs"s EP line of 100mg'ISO`combined with GearChurch 200mg`ISO. I started with 1 gram today.
I'll keep the same regimen with PSL's EP eurotropins HGH at a moderate dose of 3ius a day, 5 days a week.
The oral... That, I haven't decided on one yet, I'm considering Anadrol since I have never done it or DBOL because I love that shit and I feel like the superman 24 7 on test/dbol and hgh..There is nothing that compares to this cycle in my opinion for overall wellness and putting on muscle, nothing at all.

I'll continue to eat the same 33-3700 cals including 280-300 protein and high fat, cycled with low-high carbs. The new trade of will look like this... less fat, more carbs, I will split over my evening meals ... most of my carbs are post workout anyway, I will just eat more of them moving forward. TO break this new journey in right, today I made a massive pot of real black beans and brown rice...

today's session was on point. I saw my ortho today, he gave me the green light for elliptical and stationary bike, I declined lol. I did 2 sets of seated calves just to see how it felt and I have some uncomfortableness so I stopped and the weight was kiddie weight so ... all good.

back
hammer high rows 4 sets
hammer low rows 4 sets
t bar rows 4 sets
shoulders
laterals 4 sets
seated BB miltary 3 sets
rear delts reverse pecdec 3 sets
biceps
3 sets high curl machine` whatever its called, you guys know the one I'm talking about

yesterday session went like this ...
Pull downs
5x10-12
Hammer rows
5x10-12
Db rows
4x12
Shoulders
Seated Db press
4x12

Leg curls (lying)
4x10
Some weird squat machine
2 sets very light (no pain)
Body squats

this morning I had no ankle pain whatSOever :)

yesterday was a scheduled rest day. today I went back at it... hard and heavy basics. I have been using ciallis 10mg a day and the pumps are pretty crazy, also using IML max pump extreme ( the grape flavor taste like ass and looks like dirty laundry water) but works well with IML nitro 4 vaso ...insane pumps.

standing bicep curls 2 wu sets 3 working sets
ez bar curls 2 wu sets 3 working sets

DB skull crushers 2 wu sets 3 working sets
ez bar skull crushers 2 wu sets 3 working sets

abductions - 4 x20
adductions 4 x20

*edit* body squats idk maybe 4-5 sets 100 ffkkin reps lol I just kept going until I was exhausted and had some blood flows- No ankle pain today so that is good
smile.png

laying corkscrew leg raises 3 x 30

left the gym swollen af. Good session today

be back with macros

Meal 3. 8ozChicken breast 1.5 cups Jasmin rice-1.5 cups strawberries

Stair climber warm up
Calf machine Rotation foot pedal type- I thinking it?s by free motion. 5 sets 30+ reps
Standing calf raises 5 sets 10 reps
Deep stretching in between sets
Calves were on fire
emoji91.png

Chest went well too
4 sets incline db press
4 sets flat db press
Seated cables
2 sets cable flies for upper
2 sets mid
2 sets lower

3 sets single arm rope extension
3 sets dips

Overall, this was a solid workout, I used 3.5 grams arginine pre workout and no stimulants
emoji28.png
... that?s a change that takes getting used to

Meal 3. 8ozChicken breast 1.5 cups Jasmin rice-1.5 cups strawberries

Stair climber warm up
Calf machine Rotation foot pedal type- I thinking it?s by free motion. 5 sets 30+ reps
Standing calf raises 5 sets 10 reps
Deep stretching in between sets
Calves were on fire
emoji91.png

Chest went well too
4 sets incline db press
4 sets flat db press
Seated cables
2 sets cable flies for upper
2 sets mid
2 sets lower

3 sets single arm rope extension
3 sets dips

Overall, this was a solid workout, I used 3.5 grams arginine pre workout and no stimulants
emoji28.png
... that?s a change that takes getting used to
It'll only help I'm sure.

When I took stims out I had to get my head right, it stays right on command now though.

Fridays session was like this

Lat pulldowns wide grip 6 sets heavy
close grip pulldowns on HS 6 sets heavy
rear delts bent over db laterals heavy to failure 6 sets
seated overhead press smith machine 4 sets of 20

kneeling ab crunches I used the rope on the cables with a moderate weight until each set caused a FIRE in the HOLE baby! ... 5 sets

Today's session was even better

hamstring curls 3 warm ups sets
leg extensions 3 sets also warmups
I super set those with moderate weight and 15 reps each set

squats on the squat machine, I did 6 sets which I super set with body squats holding a single plate (still nursing the ankle a bit)
adductions/abductions I almost always super set these two

5 sets assisted pull-ups and 2 sets pull-ups for a total of 7 sets
Then I blew arms up using a three way rotation...
bicep reverse curls with a straight bar
laying skull crushers with a plate then 2 plates then 1 again
hammer curls across the chest

Finished with 2 sets of rope extensions and 2 sets of dip

Leg day went very well, seems my soft tissues are healed 100%

I used these 4 exercises in rotation at 4 sets each
front squat machine
hack squats
leg press
Bulgarian squat on a step

calve raises seated 3 sets
bodyweight standing calves 3 sets superset with seated

finished the day with 3 sets of pullups and some ab work on the mats

The session today.... shoulders/triceps battle rope and pushups.... FUN day

seated overhead press on the smith
4 sets 15+ reps full lockout and deep stretch
laterals very strict form moderate weight 5 sets

ez curl cable pressdowns... I focused on the medial and long head 4 sets 12-15 reps of perfect form and held the peak contractions
DB skull crusher laying on the bench again, I held the peak
rope pressdowns to failure of form maybe 7-9 reps-ish

battle rope 5 sets at 30seconds each and 3 sets of push ups to failure

the pump was KILLER

macros so far
2426 cals
F-112.8
C-198
P-170.8

Having trouble activating your hams?

I have a few ways to train them very effectively ...here's a couple you can try, I think you'll like them

stiff leg deads done very slowly ... I like the long stretch, try a 3-4 count on the eccentric this really causes a lot of activation more so than the peak contraction, imo
standing single-leg curl I prefer a moderate weight with some volume for a 3/4 ROM, less peak more stretch, eliminating the peak all together (if you have this machine, great, if not just add the sets to lying leg curls
lying leg curl... using moderate weight, have your partner add eccentric load for a longer TUT and try this with 3/4 ROM reps from the long contraction eliminating the peak all together...

I trained quads and light hams today, here's what that looked like

front squat machine 4 sets

hack squats 4 sets

bulgarian squats 4 sets

leg press 3 sets

finished with leg extensions 3 sets
lying leg curls 4 sets .... I ran short on time so I'll train hams again in a couple of days

Morning! Morning IMF...
If you?re like me and many of you are, you?re husbands, fathers, co-workers, bosses...
it?s easy to get caught up rushing through the moments that make our days... Make a choice to be present in each one today - No Limits!

Meal 1. Marinated sirloin steak. 1/2 avocado. 1/4 cup raw almonds. Mature whit cheddar. Fresh cherries. 1 cup fresh strawberries

Btw, this meal has a solid rotation to really pull the best of the flavors together lol
emoji39.png

it goes down best for me like so...
almonds/cheese/cherry
Steak/ avocado
Strawberries
with roughly 24oz water
emoji97.png

6f80bcba123af5cb63e9670b054d2cd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This dish is ok for me.

thats one of my favorites too

Its been awhile since I have updated my ?daily grind? perhaps I should change the name to "monthly grind? lol

update:
I?m consistent 4 days a week in the gym and I?m maintaining muscle size and keeping the polished look so so to speak, Im not pushing for growth but just to say healthy, and in shape, my legs are starting to come back now too...finally!

being an old-er gym goer, I can without hesitation say the recoup time from injuries has definitely increased but thankfully the magic still happens the same way no matter your age as long as you combine there right food and training. I think my log is evolving into a blog-log of sorts lol Im not sure but I?ll keep updating Im just not as dedicated as some but I appreciate all you guys in this community and I hope my addition here gives something back to each one of you, in one way or another!

current gear usage and daily macros

300 atipp GEAR CHURCH
150 TPP GEAR CHURCH
400 mast P PSL EP GEAR

3300cals more or less daily and i eat the same foods I always eat, my current weight and height is 202 and 5?9?

Still not strong like most of you guys but that?s nothing new for me
smile.png

I?ll take a decent pic next friday and post this weeks gym sessions !!​

Back