• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HPTA Concerns: Dbol, Test C & (maybe) EQ cycle.

Testimoney

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]OK.. So.. Per my post from a month ago (New to needles.. Pls talk to me) I followed the ?First Cycle and PCT? sticky in this forum and I started my first cycle 4 weeks ago; 250mg Test C 2x/wk (i.e. 500mg total) Sat am /Tues pm, plus 25mg DBol 2x/day (i.e. 50mg/day total) am/pm for first 4 week. i.e. I just finished the Dbol today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I?m 6?2?, 46yrs old and (having just lost 50lb this past winter) I was 168lb on the 1st day of the cycle. I?m 192lb now (i.e. Up 24lb). Some of the weight gain will obviously be Dbol-related water retention, but still.. I?m super happy with the results. I look great. I?ve had no sides, other than a little acne which ha been easily fixed with some nice face wash, acne cream & clean pillow cases.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As I said previously, I was an avid body all-natural body-builder in my 30s, but tore my shoulder, broke my leg, got divorced, depressed, drank too much, got fat and lost a ton of muscle. However, I was a very lean (6-8% bf) 200lb in the past and I?d like to get back there, if possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I?m following an intermediate Rippetoe-style ?Starting Strength? program with some ancillary work (e.g. Chins & Rows). My diet is clean (Fruit, veg, meat, fish, whey, eggs, nuts, dairy & whole grains) with occasional bowls of ice-cream, averaging around 4,000cal daily. I?ve maintained a 32-33? waist through the weight gain, with abs visible if I crunch and shoulders still quite striated despite the water retention (so, probably, 10% bf?).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SO HERE?S THE THING?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I picked up some Equipose (EQ) recently and, since I?m only 4 weeks in, I?m tempted to take advantage of being shut down by running 150mg (2x/wk, i.e. 300mg total) with my Test C for the remainder of this cycle. I realize it?s a slow-acting steroid and ideally needs to be run for 16-20 weeks, which is longer than I?d originally planned to run this cycle, but is that really a problem? Could I maybe run some low-dose HCG for (say) 10 weeks in the middle of the cycle, so I?m not completely shut down the entire time? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I?m not concerned about sterility (I had a vasectomy in my early 20s) but am concerned about natural Test production resuming after the cycle. Again, following the ?First Cycle and PCT? sticky in this forum, I?m planning on HCG, Clomid & Nolva for PCT. However, the sticky says 2,500ui of HCG EOD for PCT. Is that right!? That seems high compared to what I?ve read elsewhere.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally, I?m currently taking 12?mg Aromasin EOD. If you guys think I?d be fine to extend the cycle and stack the EQ, do you have any thoughts on the correct Aromasin intake?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The way I figure it, if I lose (say) 10-12lb of Dbol-related water, that?d put me around 180lb. With 4-5mo of Test & EQ I could potentially pack on another 20lb, putting me right back to where I used to be, which would be lovely.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any thoughts? Please & thanks.[/FONT]

So why throw something else into the mix if you're growing so well already?

I would just stick to the test and ride it out. Eq isn't a favorite of mine, it's pretty much worthless for me, and I don't think you'll notice much from it anyways since this is your first cycle.

Next cycle, maybe throw some in it, I would just run the same thing if you're doing as well as you say you are.

You don't have to add things every cycle. You don't have to up the dose every cycle.

So why throw something else into the mix if you're growing so well already? I'm pretty sure the gains I've had so far will be mostly from the Dbol (which I've now stopped). Since I have a bunch of weeks left on the cycle, and I'm shut down anyway, why not add a little something-something to the mix? EQ is on the milder side, as far as steroids go, right?

I would just stick to the test and ride it out. Eq isn't a favorite of mine, it's pretty much worthless for me, and I don't think you'll notice much from it anyways since this is your first cycle. This is interesting... Are you saying it becomes increasingly effective after more cycles? What would be the rationale for that?

Also, I understand it affects different people differently. A quick Google search reveals a ton of people that love it though. And it's not uncommon to see reports of 15-20lb gains a 16-20wk cycle. How long did you run it for? What was your diet like?

Next cycle, maybe throw some in it, I would just run the same thing if you're doing as well as you say you are. Again, i think it's mostly from the Dbol. Research reveled that 20lb+ was possible on a 4-5 week Dbol cycle and that's exactly what I got. I'm anticipating losing half of the weight (because it's due to water retention) now the Dbol has anded. We'll see, I guess.

You don't have to add things every cycle. You don't have to up the dose every cycle. I totally get that. But, honestly, I'm not sure I want to keep doing this. I'm not trying to become the Incredible Hulk or cause myself any long term health issues. I realize there is some risk involved in playing around with this stuff. That's partially why I've never done i in the past (Well, that, and because I've never had a hook-up before, but anyway..). I'm taking a chance the time in an effort to regain a physique that I already had, naturally.

With all due respect, and appreciation for you taking the time to post... Do you have any thoughts on the actual questions in my post, shown in bold?

With all due respect, and appreciation for you taking the time to post... Do you have any thoughts on the actual questions in my post, shown in bold?

That was some passive aggressive bullshit. He answered your original post perfectly fine. I wonder how many people posting in your "quick google search" look as good as Montego? EQ isn't a favorite of mine either. Especially at 300 mgs a week. Also, this is your first cycle yet you're "pretty sure" all your gains are from dbol? Lastly, you stated you don't want to keep doing this to cause any long term health issues, yet you're so quick to add another compound into a cycle that is already working well?

That was some passive aggressive bullshit. He answered your original post perfectly fine. I wonder how many people posting in your "quick google search" look as good as Montego? EQ isn't a favorite of mine either. Especially at 300 mgs a week. Also, this is your first cycle yet you're "pretty sure" all your gains are from dbol? Lastly, you stated you don't want to keep doing this to cause any long term health issues, yet you're so quick to add another compound into a cycle that is already working well?

OK.. First off, let me apologize (to both of you and everyone who reads this) if I sounded passive aggressive. That was absolutely not the intent at all. I meant it respectfully and I really do appreciate you both (Monte & Beats) for taking the time to reply.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a total newbie and shamefully lacking in knowledge in this area (hence the plea for assistance on here). My guess that most of the gains so far has been due to the Dbol is based on what limited information I've been able to read or hear so far. I've heard of gains of over 20lb in 4 weeks coming from a Dbol/test combo, but have no't heard of gains like that from Test alone (but what do I know!?). As I said, I suspect there's a good 10lb of water in this weight, but (again) that's only what I've heard too.

I'd hoped, by adding an additional compound to the mix, to promote some muscle gains beyond what might be achievable via straight Test C. If Dbol plus Test are reported to produce better bulking results than just Test on it's own, then I figured that a Test/EQ combo may produce better results than just Test alone too (At least, that's what I was told by my friend who's been kind enough to hook me up with one gear).

I'm absolutely not trying to step on anyone's toes here. I really am grateful for the advice. I apologize again if I came across as a bit douchey. Sometimes I'm just shit at expressing myself in a way that comes across as I intend. It's an Aspergers thing, believe it or not. :(

Back