• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello all

timpsykes

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all, come to the forum to get advice from all you knowledgeable people. I am starting training again after a 15 year break. Yes i have got fat and out of shape over the years and looking for advice on a good kick start to my training?

I did a cycle around 15 years ago and did get quite big, i enjoyed having a nice figure and feeling healthier but now over 40 i want to peruse a great figure again. Has anyone any ideas where to start?

Welcome.... Post questions in the anabolic forum for more views and replies. Include your stats, height, weight, bodyfat%, goals etc.

Hi all, come to the forum to get advice from all you knowledgeable people. I am starting training again after a 15 year break. Yes i have got fat and out of shape over the years and looking for advice on a good kick start to my training?

I did a cycle around 15 years ago and did get quite big, i enjoyed having a nice figure and feeling healthier but now over 40 i want to peruse a great figure again. Has anyone any ideas where to start?

Welcome! :winkfinger:

Hey welcome to the board

Hi guys .. I?m aramis...I?m new to this forum..got started on the 25th of June with some sust 200 mix with Tren 100...twice a wk pin..however..I have xperience some heavy swollen and major inflammation which actually turned into a flu..felt sluggish..xtremly weak..sick all together..every time I?ve pinned...could it be that the ten was a complete bunk..??..anyone any advice..??..more imfos that can help.???...thanx guys..

IML Gear Cream!
First and foremost, welcome to IM.. :callme:
Have fun and make your rounds, check the place out with some of the exciting topics and the our amazing forum sponsors..

Also, be sure to read the forum rules. :)

::Forum rules HERE::

Back